• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only 12 days till the release of Brawl, will your character make the cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Isaac will definitely make it. So yeah, my character will get in Brawl, no doubt.

There's also Majora/Skull Kid and Masked Link, but I fear they won't be in... Oh, well, it was beautiful to dream 'bout playing with them.
Thank you, barely anyone else mentions Masked Link. It would be so awesome to grab the Smash Ball and kick all my friends @$$es with Oni(Diety) Link ^^

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
My tops are Luigi, Megaman and Lucario. Luigi is pretty much a shoe-in, but I'm worried about the other two T_T.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I sure as heck hope so. Bowser Jr. is becoming my favorite videogame character ever, and I really want to see him in Brawl, one way or another.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Only two character that I want the most is Sliver Hair, (Micaiah),and Flower Power, (Lip).

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I need at least one of these:
Ridley (Very Likely)
Lucario (I'd like to say likely but I'd say it depends whether or not Sakurai considers PT 3 reps or 1. If he considers it one then Lucario is very likely. If not then not very likely.)
Wolf (Depends on Krystal and Falco. Pretty likely)
Mewtoo (Likely. Hopefully buffed.)
Megaman (I'd say it's likely)

Wants:
Isaac (Pretty likely)
Bowser Jr. (Depends on other mario reps. Pretty likely)
Midna (Wolf or not. 50/50.)
Ray 01 (Not very likely although Olimar gives me hope)
Micaiah (Depends on Marth and Roy. I doubt they would downgrade the number of FE reps.)
Falco (Likely to be decloned which is kind of depressing because he is my main and I suck with Fox for some reason.)
Ganondorf (Almost certain to be decloned)
Rain Man (Almost no chance unless Sakurai is going into ULTIMATE WTF!?!?!?!?!? mode.)
WW Link (Might replace young link but I am not sure of his chances.)
Geno(Very likely if Sakurai cares about his disturbingly large fanbase)
Sora (Almost no chance just because of the relationship with square enix and the fact that Sora is very linked with Sony.

Keep these out of the game:
Animal Crosser (I would say very unlikely. Oh and they need a symbol because they have a level. And no don't pull that "Why didn't they give it the normal emblem" crap. This is the first level that has an actual affiliation with a game series that might not get character representation. It is different from FD and Battlefield. [/rant])
Mii (Ugh. I don't want to fight my friend and his naruto Miis.)
Paper Mario (I just don't really feel it. I have nothing against it's fans though. Just not my style)
Baby Mario/Luigi (I don't like young versions of characters. WW Link is alternate world/time before you even start. Plus I am willing to break my rule for him because Phantom hourglass is among the best games I have ever played and it has made me fall back in love with video games. Secondary credit for that go to Galaxy and Fire emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Anything else from Sonic (NO. If it had to be one it would be Knuckles but still No.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I actually hate everybody who supports Sora for Brawl. I hate you all and I am not sorry.

I want to see Geno, Isaac, and the less likely Vaati. But that's just me.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
My top 3 are already in:

Olimar
King Dedede
Diddy Kong

I'm all set for Brawl!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
To be honest? I'm having no expectations for Brawl. No, I'm leaving it entirely to surprise for me. And a note on characters. Character representation being even is pretty much the reason ATs are there. Like say Fire Emblem for example, if they don't as much character representation as Zelda then they can have more ATs to even out representation. This can go with content in general actually. So saying one character is in/out because of representation then you're contradicting yourself. Same goes for one character getting in making another character out. It's just stupid.

Okysho

Smash Ace
I find geno and sora supporters annoying too... or any other supporters who think that character that obviously are not, will be playable... only the super popular third party characters make it and the rest of the veterans have to be accomadated before you can make any assumptions about character less popular than them. Especially about those characters who's popularity is seriously underestimated (i.e. Fire Emblem characters, characters from Japan only games that are super popular but get littl- no recognition here)

D

Deleted member

I actually hate everybody who supports Sora for Brawl. I hate you all and I am not sorry.
Troll? Anyway, I do want Sora in the game, but I highly doubt his chances. That is because practically half his co-stars are Disney characters.

D

Deleted member

GEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAKE YOUR WAY INTO BRAWL
MAKE YOUR WAY INTO VICTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom