• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
wow so lets get this strait
9 short months ago capcom released mvc3 WITH DLC you had to pay to have 2 additional worthless characters.
now they are releasing their Ultimate version with 12 new characters for 40$ not as an expansion but as a completely new game you don't need the original game for.
the 2 characters that were originally DLC are STILL DLC
The costumes you paid for in MVC3 won't be usable in UMVC3 (as far as i've heard)
The DLC chars WILL transfer (from what I've heard)
they will have more costumes for DLC upon release
and apparently the character everyone has expected and begged for will be included as a skin to BUY for a different character......

it's like capcom doesn't have a clue what it's doing OR they really like money

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's kind of both not to mention they are also doing similar stupid BS with their other games as well.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm the biggest mega man fan I know and I wouldn't buy that pile of garbage (skin). Majik is way correct on this one. **** Capcom and bring me mega man 11 and X9.

Maybe they are just gonna make a new Mega Man Power Fighters and that's why they won't let X in.

Jace08

Smash Lord
none of our crew seems interested in traveling to the tourney this weekend except me and strong bad; not looking too likely that we'll be there :(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
He was good, almost beat me just because of how unpredictable he was
Very true, his down-b is the best I've ever seen on a yoshi.

Because League of Legends is free to play and I want them to make money so they keep making the game better. Oh wait............
Dan, don't make me call you a stupid spoiler ***** (video play-set!)

Yes!

Also I'll be at Jokers. Maybe the Bpow thanksgiving smash thing but doubtful.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Mike mother****ing Nims owes me a blunt tomorrow. I got him some of the nicest redheaded punnany tonight. I'm pretty good at hooking up people, I think it's time I took on a project. @tizzer.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Mike mother****ing Nims owes me a blunt tomorrow. I got him some of the nicest redheaded punnany tonight. I'm pretty good at hooking up people, I think it's time I took on a project. @tizzer.
Do you really want to deal with the three hours of crying that is bound to come from this?

Top Bottom