• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old ranking, now defunct

D

Deleted member

Yeah uhh Ivy is pretty bull**** and has moves that are too safe. Whether the ivys like it or not shes going to get nerfs. Sorry ALSM :)

D

Deleted member

Shes top tier but she doesn't have to commite to anything. She can throw out whatever and not think about it, its a broken design. You can argue all you want but the nerfs are coming :colorful:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah uhh Ivy is pretty bull**** because I lose to this character and has moves that I can't adapt to and get around. Whether I like it or not, I'm gonna have to DEAL WITH IT. I'm so sorry AeroLink :(
Fixed for accuracy.

It's ok, I forgive you, especially when you were saying how great of a character Link is; I died at that moment inside when I heard that ****. Too funny. When Oracle beat you with your own character Toon, oh I'm sorry, TRASH Link, did you change your mind about him being bad? :p
#kidsthesedays

D

Deleted member

You lost to me ALSM. Solid 2-0. Go ahead and keep trash talking me but I'm better than you :smash:
By the way don't think you can I don't play this game johns out of that, you're obviously trash talking me so you can't pull out now. And according to jesse you've been up playing this game recently. You were even practicing the entire time you weren't in a bracket match.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Everyone gets so salty so quickly about this game. Can't we all just Ganon ditto and have fun?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You lost to me ALSM. Solid 2-0. Go ahead and keep trash talking me but I'm better than you :smash:
By the way don't think you can I don't play this game johns out of that, you're obviously trolling me so you can't pull out now. And according to jesse you've been up playing this game recently. You were even practicing the entire time you weren't in a bracket match.
What Problemo is referring to is that one night I stayed up trying to learn Ivysaur. You being better than me in Project M has nothing to do with Ivy not being as nerfed as you hope, lol. DARK SAUR IS HERE TO STAY. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Double
Posted
10Drew'sInfractingU

3.0 is going to make this list incredibly interesting

D

Deleted member

It's ok, I forgive you, especially when you were saying how great of a character Link is; I died at that moment inside when I heard that ****. Too funny. When Oracle beat you with your own character Toon, oh I'm sorry, TRASH Link, did you change your mind about him being bad? :p
#kidsthesedays
Okay so me being better than you at P:M doesn't have to do with dark saur but this trash talk does?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
That was just me pointing out your flawed logic lol, which can actually tie in to your opinions on Ivy.

And if you just want to mention how you're a better player at a game that I'm not putting my all into, just try saying the same thing when Smash 4 comes out, which will be the game I will go hard in. Good luck with that, kiddo.

D

Deleted member

Okay well if your trash talk ties into ivy then my trash talk also ties into it, I'll use your logic lol
If you're not going to put your all in P:M then don't talk like you're knowledgeable on it. Do you want me to give my opinion/take on brawl yet I know barely anything?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That popcorn must be pretty stale, considering how old that little fuss was

D

Deleted member

If I could ever go to a tournament I'd be closer to the top :(
Toonlink is good guys. he has a fast fall and he got buffed on a lot of cool things I swear I'm not talking out of my ass

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'm coming for those top 10 spots! Mmmmm....

Also, my tag should be AeroLink instead of Alsm. So Oracle, can you change it to that please? It would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

D

Deleted member

I guess same with me since I'm technically Lunchables (I need to get a premium smash boards account and change my name...)

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Wait wtf? How am I sixth? I've only been to like two tournaments. Also sorry Seth :(

D

Deleted member

The PR system is really good with consistency. If you beat a bunch of high players in 2 tournaments, your consistency shows that you 100% of the time beat high players and it puts you up there
its not generally about the amount of tournaments you enter but all of your results into a whole. At least I think? I'm prolly wrong like always

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Oh interesting.... Yeah I was going to say that seemed a bit unfair to other players IMO. But oh well I guess "shrug."

Top Bottom