• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old ranking, now defunct

Oracle

Smash Master
Updated with who's tyler 5!

Guys, we're gonna do a quick tournament next saturday at Dime 3 as a warm up for low tier city, so be sure to come practice! I'm primarily using the PR to determine seeding, so com get some last minute points if you want a better seed in your pool! Looks like disqo gets a 1st seed

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
This is another one of those "Oh hey, if the tournament is at... oh, five or six in the evening I can attend." kinds of things. Want to go. Probably cannot. May still try if miracles really do happen.

Tesh

Smash Hero
MEGABUS TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR WHOBO WEEKEND.

You know you wanna go, so go to http://us.megabus.com/ and buy your tickets for 1 dollar each RIGHT NOW.

If you act now, the change in your pocket could get you across the country to WHOBO V!

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Sethlon's Bowser's Revenge is a monthly in Plano...Also, Tyler and Fort Worth always have random brawl/pm tournies. WHOBO is in October, I believe. Just look out for any of those and you'll be fine.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Why thank you! Your Diddy Kong wasn't bad at all. I was fortunate enough to have actually been practicing Diddy in 2.5 quite a bit, so match-up knowledge was definitely a factor in our match.

Oracle

Smash Master
Updated with Low Tier City!! Sorry it took so long, real life strikes again. Now i'm putting top 8 up there with their characters. Fight for that spot!!!

In other news, PM tournament next weekend in san antonio. Anyone interested in driving there for pm/melee?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
wow, that amateur bracket boosted Denthorn, Bwett, Keys, and me a lot.
I still have one more weekend of work this weekend, but after that I'll have some free time until school gets rolling.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
thanks for adding me (and my whopping one tournament appearance) to the up and coming list!

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
wow, I'm very surprised at my results (better than two of my scene's players) ... Now I gotta get a Wii for sure!

D

Deleted member

Oracle pretty much doesn't give a **** about P:M anymore so he said Yolo and plays diddy.
Also lol what scotch is 16th on the PR now, that whos tyler thing busted him up crazy high

Top Bottom