• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu24Fan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pikachu24Fan
3DS FC
4725-8122-1698
I mean you literally took like 8 stocks.

We should play Pika dittos sometime.
You play Pika? Well dang I would love to ditto, but for some reason I suck against my own character, stupid I know xD

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Im a buster
Naw, you did well. I think only like, Spirst has been able to take our more than 1 of Primer's stocks in a crew battle.
Also totally fighting Carlos on a 1k BP match xD
I know you're joking about the BP thing, but for the sake of realism, I'll make the bet BP max at 5.

A rule I will add to the salty suite section: 1-3 BP bet means your crew gets 1 less BP next victory if you lose. 4-5 BP bet, your crew gets -2 points from next victory.

If anyone is against that control, speak now. XP

Also you should speak with your crew. Seems like someone else from there wants to challenge Primer to a salty suite match as well XP
You play Pika? Well dang I would love to ditto, but for some reason I suck against my own character, stupid I know xD
Pika is probably my...7th most used character? I consider him a secondary, and I went through a Pika phase, tho I stopped using him for a bit, but I've begun loving him because of that fair.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Im a buster
Naw, you did well. I think only like, Spirst has been able to take our more than 1 of Primer's stocks in a crew battle.
Also totally fighting Carlos on a 1k BP match xD
I know you're joking about the BP thing, but for the sake of realism, I'll make the bet BP max at 5.

A rule I will add to the salty suite section: 1-3 BP bet means your crew gets 1 less BP next victory if you lose. 4-5 BP bet, your crew gets -2 points from next victory.

If anyone is against that control, speak now. XP

Also you should speak with your crew. Seems like someone else from there wants to challenge Primer to a salty suite match as well XP
Pika is probably my...7th most used character? I consider him a secondary, and I went through a Pika phase, tho I stopped using him for a bit, but I've begun loving him because of that fair.

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
Question about the tournament, is there a chance that the 2 teams from one crew could play each other first round?

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Question about the tournament, is there a chance that the 2 teams from one crew could play each other first round?
That would be unnecessary, I told Darklink to update it, it would also be unfair since some crews don't have 10 members. But that the 2 group crews would be like options*, Like let's say first round TMT vs Dynamite, we send in group 1, then advance and next round TMT vs Smasher with Potential, we send in group 2.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
There was, but realizing that this could happen, I decided to remove that 2-group per crew thing altogether.

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
I don't think its all that fair for a crew to be locked in on which people their using.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I don't think its all that fair for a crew to be locked in on which people their using.
Perhaps, but then bigger crews would have the advantage, and in friendly crew battles thats more fine than in official tournament settings. If you can pick 5 from a pool of 7, your chances are okay. If you can pick 5 from a pool of 20....that gives you a LOT more options, strategically.

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
I think it'd be fair if each crew has 7 confirmed members that can be in any order or whatever. (i like how we both use 7 as an example, was typing and forgot about it for a bit) XD

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I think it'd be fair if each crew has 7 confirmed members that can be in any order or whatever. (i like how we both use 7 as an example, was typing and forgot about it for a bit) XD
I think that can be arranged.

Anyone else up for this minor tweak?

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Blah, Colgate said to ask, but i'm not getting an answer, curses Colgate and Listerine!
Ah didn't tag me there ;p alright: cielsama- add that. Also... seeking for a crew battle with Metal Seven mah boi.

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
Smashers With Potential VS El Scorcho

Happening Wednesday,February 11 at 8 PM EST, Matches will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/pikachu24fan
GENERAL RULES:
-5 players per team.
-3 stock matches.
-No time limit.
-Matches will be a series of 1v1 matches, with both teams choosing their starter at random.
-Custom equipment is banned.
-Custom movesets are banned.
-Items should be set to "All Off" and "None".
-If a match is ended with a suicide move (such as Ganon's command grab), it will count as a win for the initiator of the move.
-Character Locked (can't switch characters)

Stagelist:
Starter Stages

● Battlefield
● Final Destination
● Smashville

Counter pick Stages:
(Starter stages can be chosen as well)
● Castle Siege
● Delfino Plaza
● Duck Hunt
● Halberd
● Kongo Jungle 64
● Lylat Cruise
● Town & City
● Omega Stages*

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Wow, Smashers with Potential is become rather active~

I'd be careful with El Scorchio tho, they're the only crew thus far that have beaten TMT ;3

Pikachu24Fan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pikachu24Fan
3DS FC
4725-8122-1698

I'd be careful with El Scorchio tho, they're the only crew thus far that have beaten TMT ;3
Yes we have fun with the whole idea of crew battles so we wanna participate in many, but challenging tough crews is win win for us since we get the experience of playing high level players :D.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

I'd be careful with El Scorcho tho, they're the only crew thus far that have beaten TMT ;3
We're active too. It has just been a struggle actually setting dates for crew battles.

Pikachu24Fan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pikachu24Fan
3DS FC
4725-8122-1698
El Scorcho has beaten Smashers With Potential in the crew battle
This event was really awesome, got to see some solid gameplay from the members like Spirst with his DHD and Locke 06 with Megaman, hope to rematch you guys in the near future :)

@Fenrir VII:4megaman:(2 stocks) Vs @Juan:4greninja:(3 stocks)

@Spirst:4duckhunt:(1 stock) Vs @Juan:4greninja:(0 stocks)

@Spirst:4duckhunt:(3 stocks) Vs @Pikachu24Fan:4pikachu:(1 stock)

@Spirst:4duckhunt:(3 stocks) Vs @Darkblaze:4falco: (1 stock)

@Spirst:4duckhunt:(1 stock) Vs @Zeroxgt:4peach:(1 stock)

@Kaze:4robinf: (2 stocks) Vs @Zeroxgt:4peach:(2 stocks)

@Kaze:4robinf: (0 stocks) Vs @Jerodak:4bowser:(1 stock)

@Reserved :4kirby:(1 stock) Vs @Jerodak:4bowser:(3 stocks)

@Locke 6 :4megaman: (2 stocks) Vs @Jerodak:4bowser:(1 stock)

Final score: (El Scorcho 2 stocks) (Smashers With Potential 0 stocks)

SHOUTOUTS:
MVP:@Spirst:4duckhunt: with a whooping 8 stocks away from SWP, awesome DHD man hope I can challenge ya again sometime.

@Jerodak:4bowser: almost brought SWP back with taking 5 stocks, good job man ya did good

Welp Good Games to everybody that played and for the people watching I hope you had fun seeing the awesome matches that transpired :D

Whole crew battle can be rewatched here:
http://www.twitch.tv/pikachu24fan/c/6098490

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
El Scorcho has beaten Smashers With Potential in the crew battle
This event was really awesome, got to see some solid gameplay from the members like Spirst with his DHD and Locke 06 with Megaman, hope to rematch you guys in the near future :)

@Fenrir VII:4megaman:(2 stocks) Vs @Juan:4greninja:(3 stocks)

@Spirst:4duckhunt:(1 stock) Vs @Juan:4greninja:(0 stocks)

@Spirst:4duckhunt:(3 stocks) Vs @Pikachu24Fan:4pikachu:(1 stock)

@Spirst:4duckhunt:(3 stocks) Vs @Darkblaze:4falco: (1 stock)

@Spirst:4duckhunt:(1 stock) Vs @Zeroxgt:4peach:(1 stock)

@Kaze:4robinf: (2 stocks) Vs @Zeroxgt:4peach:(2 stocks)

@Kaze:4robinf: (0 stocks) Vs @Jerodak:4bowser:(1 stock)

@Reserved :4kirby:(1 stock) Vs @Jerodak:4bowser:(3 stocks)

@Locke 6 :4megaman: (2 stocks) Vs @Jerodak:4bowser:(1 stock)

Final score: (El Scorcho 2 stocks) (Smashers With Potential 0 stocks)

SHOUTOUTS:
MVP:@Spirst:4duckhunt: with a whooping 8 stocks away from SWP, awesome DHD man hope I can challenge ya again sometime.

@Jerodak:4bowser: almost brought SWP back with taking 5 stocks, good job man ya did good

Welp Good Games to everybody that played and for the people watching I hope you had fun seeing the awesome matches that transpired :D

Whole crew battle can be rewatched here:
http://www.twitch.tv/pikachu24fan/c/6098490
*facepalm* I missed it DX

It seems like it was epic!

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
Just a reminder that Smashers with potential will be having a crew battle against A group called hell Sunday! Good luck to both teams! The Crew battle will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/pikachu24fan !!!!! (posted again because the original announcement was on the other page.)

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Just a reminder that Smashers with potential will be having a crew battle tomorrow against A group called hell! Good luck to both teams! The Crew battle will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/pikachu24fan !!!!! (posted again because the original announcement was on the other page.)
The hype is real. What time is it again?

Pikachu24Fan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pikachu24Fan
3DS FC
4725-8122-1698
Will be happening at 7pm est, and yes the hype is super real lol

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
that makes more sense :3

..still wont be able to see it, but oh well xD

And yeah, its that one :3

DrChops

Smash Apprentice
Any crew looking for more members? I find this idea too awesome to not want to be a part of it.

Miketastic5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Miketastic5
I'm ready for the crew battle. Some of our members have recently taken some tourney accolades, such as Tonic and Utah getting 9th and 13th in the same tourney respectively (having 80+ participants), and Quin taking 2nd in a separate tourney over some rather steep competition, seeing him pull 2 big upsets. Our crew has definitely "leveled up" as you could say, and we are ready for our crew battle tomorrow!

Last edited:

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Oh wow, Two crew battles today at the same time. Which one to see??? Monado Masters VS El Scorcho, or GCH VS Smashers with potential :O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom