• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
That would be interesting, don't know how to it'd work though.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Official announcement:

Right after the tournament on the 21st, there will be a Salty Suite. Any player that you have faced off against in a crew battle, and they have beaten you, but you feel salty about it...don't keep holding that in!

Join the salty suite! Challenge this player, bet BP on it, whoever wins gets BP for their crew! And if they accept, your battle will be added to the Salty Suite, for everyone to watch!

The catch? If you lose, your crew will earn 1 less BP from the next crew battle it wins :3 That way, there's a risk factor as well.

Be sure to post here in the thread, if you challenge someone and they accept.

Also, if you want, go ahead and put down a reason as well! Make it hype! Exciting ;D the crowd loves it~

warionumbah2

Smash Master
This seems interesting I'm down for some crew battles. If anyone wants some friendlies I'll be free all day since I got my college work out of my way.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
This seems interesting I'm down for some crew battles. If anyone wants some friendlies I'll be free all day since I got my college work out of my way.
Yay~ :D

So to join TMT, all we need is for you to win at least 1 friendly match (as a sort of entry test, I guess XP) against our leader, Primer TMT

If you have skype thatd be extremely helpful, so Primer can contact you and we can officially add you to the group chat :3

Also I will give him your NNID~ :3

Tho, watch out, he's a really good Ganon~

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Yay~ :D

So to join TMT, all we need is for you to win at least 1 friendly match (as a sort of entry test, I guess XP) against our leader, Primer TMT

If you have skype thatd be extremely helpful, so Primer can contact you and we can officially add you to the group chat :3

Also I will give him your NNID~ :3

Tho, watch out, he's a really good Ganon~
ganons a bad mu for meta I'll see what I can do. Just give me your Skype name and I'll add you.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
ganons a bad mu for meta I'll see what I can do. Just give me your Skype name and I'll add you.
I have faith in you ;P
Also you can add Darklink401, which is me, and carlosm183, who is our leader :3
I told him you'd be free the whole day, so while he isn't here now, he should get back to you soon~

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Official announcement:

Right after the tournament on the 21st, there will be a Salty Suite. Any player that you have faced off against in a crew battle, and they have beaten you, but you feel salty about it...don't keep holding that in!

Join the salty suite! Challenge this player, bet BP on it, whoever wins gets BP for their crew! And if they accept, your battle will be added to the Salty Suite, for everyone to watch!

The catch? If you lose, your crew will earn 1 less BP from the next crew battle it wins :3 That way, there's a risk factor as well.

Be sure to post here in the thread, if you challenge someone and they accept.

Also, if you want, go ahead and put down a reason as well! Make it hype! Exciting ;D the crowd loves it~
I think we know who I want to fight.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I got an invitation for Rumble Crew from KC Smash but it looks like they have enough Pikachu players as it is. I also use Yoshi and Ness well. In any case, I'll have a Wii U next weekend so I can't show anyone what I can do just yet.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
I got an invitation for Rumble Crew from KC Smash but it looks like they have enough Pikachu players as it is. I also use Yoshi and Ness well. In any case, I'll have a Wii U next weekend so I can't show anyone what I can do just yet.
You can probably pm KC (leader of the rumble crew) to join or either of the leaders of another crew you're interested to join c:. It's very rare that we go look for members ourselves. This.. is... like a job application XD.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
You can probably pm KC (leader of the rumble crew) to join or either of the leaders of another crew you're interested to join c:. It's very rare that we go look for members ourselves. This.. is... like a job application XD.
And our resume is laid out in the form of an online battle against the leader? :b:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
And our resume is laid out in the form of an online battle against the leader? :b:
For our crew in particular, we request that you challenge and beat the leader at least once.
Other crews might have other requirements, but you should PM the leader/co-leader to see what you gotta do. o3o

@ Artryuu Artryuu We don't have a Yoshi main do we?

Recruit dis guy o3o

Last edited:

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Probably hahah, Idk, some crews have different methods of requirements to join.

Edit: yeah we have! Rick! He mains Yoshi xD
But we don't have someone who mains Ness, but I mean mains ness :p
Tao subs ness

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Probably hahah, Idk, some crews have different methods of requirements to join.

Edit: yeah we have! Rick! He mains Yoshi xD
But we don't have someone who mains Ness, but I mean mains ness :p
Tao subs ness
You don't have to remind me, I've gotten wrecked by that little kid enough to know that xD

Also we have like 3 ricardos. The only one I'm familiar with is the one who mains Greninja XP

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
Imagine a salty suite match against people in the same crew. That'd be pretty hype TBH

Miketastic5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Miketastic5
Why would you be salty over another crew member? xD
I can think of more than one reason.

Also, yeah, you kinda were doing really well against me. I'm not used to fighting somebody with the momentum cancel and quick projectile aerials Villager has, so I was caught off guard a lot and wasn't able to adapt. You were just the correct counterpick for me in many different ways.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I can think of more than one reason.

Also, yeah, you kinda were doing really well against me. I'm not used to fighting somebody with the momentum cancel and quick projectile aerials Villager has, so I was caught off guard a lot and wasn't able to adapt. You were just the correct counterpick for me in many different ways.
Like? XP I'm curious

And yeah, I went in there, specifically because I knew that I'm good against captain falcons on FD. You still took a stock, which is a testament to the fact that you are quite fearsome indeed ;3

Pikachu24Fan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pikachu24Fan
3DS FC
4725-8122-1698
Smashers With Potential VS A GROUP CALLED HELL

Happening Sunday February 15th at 7pm Eastern Standard Time, Matches will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/pikachu24fan
GENERAL RULES:
-5 players per team.
-3 stock matches.
-No time limit.
-Matches will be a series of 1v1 matches, with both teams choosing their starter at random.
-Custom equipment is banned.
-Custom movesets are banned.
-Items should be set to "All Off" and "None".
-If a match is ended with a suicide move (such as Ganon's command grab), it will count as a win for the initiator of the move.
-Character Locked (can't switch characters)

Stagelist:
Starter Stages
● Battlefield
● Final Destination
● Smashville

Counter pick Stages:
(Starter stages can be chosen as well)
● Castle Siege
● Delfino Plaza
● Duck Hunt
● Halberd
● Kongo Jungle 64
● Lylat Cruise
● Town & City
● Omega Stages*
Hoping for some really awesome matches and whoever shows up to enjoy themselves! :D

Pikachu24Fan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pikachu24Fan
3DS FC
4725-8122-1698
Also some new members joined Smashers With Potential
Base Zeus::4falcon::4yoshi::4greninja:
AwesomeToad::4mario::4dedede:
Juan::4pit::4zss::4greninja:

Yay!!

Last edited:

Miketastic5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Miketastic5
This time I hope my crew can pull it together and win it. One of our strongest members, who ironically has tons of Ganondorf experience against an incredibly skilled Ganondorf, SD'd in like 5 seconds and in his words "was a buster." I hope he can pull it together this time.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
This time I hope my crew can pull it together and win it. One of our strongest members, who ironically has tons of Ganondorf experience against an incredibly skilled Ganondorf, SD'd in like 5 seconds and in his words "was a buster." I hope he can pull it together this time.
You mean the sonic guy?

Glazed_Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Glazed_Soul
3DS FC
1263-6203-7457
Looking forward to it :thumbsup: (just imagine the facebook one or something, IDK...)

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Seriously. The sonic player just repeated "I'm a buster" over and over.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Ya know I was saying to myself that I would play really bad and somehow mess up horribly in the crew battle against TMT, but I actually did alright xD
I mean you literally took like 8 stocks.

We should play Pika dittos sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom