• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Grey Solstice

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, we had the Emergency smash at my house :p. I don't know if we're going to try to work things out with Alien or not or find a new place, but we can always use my place for an emergency as long as we don't get up to 20 people or something.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Ok things weekend I'm hosting a smashfest if anyone is interested I only have one setup. you guys can vote on Friday or Saturday on which is best.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
step over to the dark side....and just chill in the shadows? lol for real tho....just come chill. especially with the PM crew. we alright people.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I just really don't feel like taking the time to learn the game. I'm willing to hang out and play it with people and pick it up over time, but I won't practice it. This goes for both P:M and Melee.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Tech skill's overrated anyway. You can do more than fine not learning tech skill and playing characters that don't really demand it.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Holy crap, I found the forums.

When is the next OHSNAP guys haha, it's been awhile since I've been on here, I don't even know if OHSNAP is a thing anymore. If it is and we have one, we should stream it live on Twitch, I have the means to do so, commentators and urrthing.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I just really don't feel like taking the time to learn the game. I'm willing to hang out and play it with people and pick it up over time, but I won't practice it. This goes for both P:M and Melee.

Yo, you should smash with us sometime. None of us are play-to-win hardasses; we're just tryna have a good time. If you've ever met Steve, he's technically a casual but I can assert with confidence that he'd take sets off about half the competitive melee players in OK just because he would always chill with Andy and me when we lived in Bishop's Landing.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
just cat callin you out. our last meeting gave me false confidence. you have to beat it out of me.

any way youd like.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Calling me out on what? Being gay? Are we in middle school? Please explain how anything you just said is relevant to my previous post.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
http://smashboards.com/threads/battlelan-pj-gamers-broken-arrow-ok.343995/

Smash tournament in Tulsa guys! I'm running the show on smash's end so please come and rep us!

Also if anyone can make it out to my place (PM me for detail) on Thursday I can game!
I probably won't be able to make it to this, I even had to miss SBW2 :(

Have you posted this in the Arkansas and Wichita threads? They might show up.

Holy crap, I found the forums.

When is the next OHSNAP guys haha, it's been awhile since I've been on here, I don't even know if OHSNAP is a thing anymore. If it is and we have one, we should stream it live on Twitch, I have the means to do so, commentators and urrthing.
Good luck with the streams! Though when Smash4 hits I think you should really jump in on that early, and not only tournaments, but community stuff (something like what UltraChenTV does for the FGC). Of course, it'll help if you want to do all that, but it's most likely Smash4's crowd is going to be the biggest yet.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Picking up this Project M thing. Wavedashes be hard, yo. Or maybe I'm just bad.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Smashfest at my spot on Saturday? Only PM or Melee to practice for the upcoming tourney in the Tulsa area though let me know if you guys are down for it.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I don't think I'm free on saturday anymore. Apparently, a ****tonne of people are planning on being in my house that day.

Top Bottom