• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade_

Smash Ace
It was fun ninja, yeah i was looking forward to friendlies to but its cool, next time we go over there or you come here well be sure to get some stuff up. I'm glad you didn't get ticked off and mad at my wolf like most people, i feel bad when people hate me for lasers but i dont know any other way to play. Still i got a lot of practice to go with wolf and ike, next time i'll give you a better match.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
It was fun ninja, yeah i was looking forward to friendlies to but its cool, next time we go over there or you come here well be sure to get some stuff up. I'm glad you didn't get ticked off and mad at my wolf like most people, i feel bad when people hate me for lasers but i dont know any other way to play. Still i got a lot of practice to go with wolf and ike, next time i'll give you a better match.
Yeah i dont mind. People are always like only nubs spam, but i feel that only nubs get beat by spam. I thought it was funny, and i just play to have fun. ggs man oh its NYNJA with the y. I dont want people mistakin me for ninjalink. Even though every time people see any thing that comes close to the name ninja and a diddy behind it people always think i am.

...someting about ninjas and monkeys....

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
That was a great tournament! I wished we could of completed the entire crew battle though =(

Oh well next time! :3

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Nynja we should have played some friendlies after you beat me, I need SOOOOO much practice against Diddy. Bananas for top tier :p

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
that was an amazing tournament besides lasting till 6 in the morning >_<

sucks I didnt really get any friendlies in with too many people but the next time Kansas shows up to one of these again you better watch out XD

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I think that we should get a results thread up, as it might help bring the OHSNAP series to the attention of the rest of the nation, but Hanson is probably the only person who should do so, and he is probably passed out somewhere right now.

Also, Hanson needs to apply for Smash Director status. That was a vastly successful tournament.

Oh, and Po Pimpus is an amazing teammate.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dojo, quit takin' everyone's money!

R.A.P.E. Crew for the win!
Sounds like Texas did pretty well. This pleases me.
I too want to see them crew battle vids. Ought to be quite the large sum of **** in those.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
It's completely true, I got 3 stocked in crews. After I took off 5 stocks and 2 players in the other crew. Including Chuck Nasty, their top ranked player, plus another Metaknight player. Clearly I are a scrub :(

Sethlon was definitely the MVP of crew battles.

CY

Smash Ace
It's completely true, I got 3 stocked in crews. After I took off 5 stocks and 2 players in the other crew. Including Chuck Nasty, their top ranked player, plus another Metaknight player. Clearly I are a scrub :(

Sethlon was definitely the MVP of crew battles.
LOL how in the hell do you get 3 stocked?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
LOL how in the hell do you get 3 stocked?
I took out 5 of their stocks and Sars came in and killed me without me killing him. He three stocked me with mine-in-the-ground epicness. His hands weren't even on the controller, it was pretty badass honestly.

YO, please post in this topic from now on:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206824

Also,

<3<3<3 Infinity.
Dude next time I'm up there we gotta get everything finished with enough time to actually drink the Shiner I bring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom