• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am leaving in like 10 minutes :/.

Austin traffic sucks sometimes.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I've decided that I'm going to be OK's meta killer for crew battles.

Better bring an extra pair of pants son.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, due to the fact that people couldn't get within 6 hours of being on schedule, Colorado won't be coming. Is sad times, but we don't want to be driving until 6am. =(

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Colorado won't come at all? Dang son, OOS is dropping like crazy . . .

KS is still coming and TX is still coming, correct?

bassem6

Smash Lord
Im coming for sure. As long as we are there before the tourney starts (10am to 12:29pm) we can register right?

Smores

Smash Rookie
I just found out that pipp (my ride) can't drive us there until around 2 ... So I guess its friendlies for me. I've been looking forward to this for a long time too. oh well see you guys tomorrow.

___X___

Smash Lord
Kuni: No. Utah didn't even flake out apparently they just were never going to come >_>
no, this is not true.

please don't listen to the rest of utah and what they say about me any my brothers.

we were really planning on coming

until....

the DENTIST!!

yesterday (Friday)

i came in for operation on my mouth( i didnt know i had to)

i got my wisdom teeth out.
and yeah...

im terribly sorry for getting your guy's hopes up, and also my ride needed more money, and i guess 100 bucks wouldn't cut it.

im really sorry guys, we were really planning on coming but then i guess things got in the way.

i really wish i could have shown you guys my sonic.

but for sure i almost guarantee i will be coming to the next big OOS tournament. i owe you guys big time, sorry again.

<3/X

CY

Smash Ace
take this **** down TX! i'm 100% sure we have this tournament in the bag. show em' why we are steers and queers!

and holy **** X, that is the reason i'm not going to LAST2. i got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and now i can't go. :(

we must be brothers or something, sex?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Tourament has started.

We totaled 112 people, making pools an even 14 people in 8 pools.

Got started a little late, but now that we got it rolling, everything is going smoothly.

Even with it only being pools right now, I've already seen some good matches.

More updates later

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
****, wish we could've made it. Alas, things are what they are. South Paw, where did you end up deciding on for school?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Tourament has started.

We totaled 112 people, making pools an even 14 people in 8 pools.

Got started a little late, but now that we got it rolling, everything is going smoothly.

Even with it only being pools right now, I've already seen some good matches.

More updates later
Top 5 advance?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian here bringing you updates :).

The tournament is still in progress. Here are the resuts so far out of 118 players:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5: Sethlon
5:
7: Hylian
7: T-rex
9: Santi
9: Ky
9: D4ba*
9: Infinity
13: UTD Zach
13: Wotts
13: Nynja
13: Kown
17: DPHat
17: BASS
17: Domo
17: karmacide
17: Cosmos
17: Light
17: Shuz
17: Fogo
25: Xyro
25: Clo
25: Bwett
25: Gravy
25: holms
25: Zeton
25: Steeler
25: Bad News Bear*
33: Zinth*
33: Kyle
33: Shade
33: 999%
33: KLEIN
33: Attack Storm
33: Angel
33: Gmo
33: M prism
33: Waka*
33: Mr.3000
33: PhoenixAlpha
33: Chuck Nasty
33: Arikado
33: Affinity
33: SARS Pirate

Everyone else was knocked out in pools.

Dojo is currently in the grand finals. He beat Roy_R in the winners finals 3-0. Roy_R is in losers finals waiting for the others to finish.

Le_Thien is currently playing Forsaken. The winner of that will play Melee1, and then the winner of that will play Roy_R in the losers finals and so on.

This tournament is HUGE.

Here are the doubles results:
1: Broken Arrow (santi & dojo)
2: W=MK^2 (D4BA/Infinity)
3: DugFinn will you Marry me (Fogo/UTD Zach)
4: Origami (Sethlon & Hylian)
5: Heaven and Hell (Doma & Ky)
5: 5 letter S word (mr.3000 & T-rex)
7: Jiggs and **** (PedoBear & Clo)
7: Alan Get Back in the Car Before I Beat You (Bad News Bears/Light)
9: Undecided (Saber & SEI)
9: Dallas1 (Melee1/?)
9: Meta Gear Solid (Affinity & karmacide)
9: Dont taze me bro (Stealth raptor & Chaos theory)
13: The Land Before Yoshi (Bwett/Shuz)
13: BFFs (Bryan/Po)
13: Xyro is trash (xyro & kown)
13: Bass & Chaz (BASS/Chaz)
17: Ricecakes (Nynja and Mprism)
17: Alpha Forskin (Forsaken/Phoenix Alpha)
17: We are gonna kill you off the top (Kalo & wotts)
17: Gay Nasty (Chuck/Tom)
17: Fat legs (Royr & furbs)
17: Team Leftovers (Khaoz/Arikado)
17: Latin Thunder (Waka/Joose)
17: Gimpyfish (Clark/Dam)
25: Twinkie (Sahde/Kyle)
25: Death by snu snu (scud & hazy)
25: Buttmunchers (GMo/Kpeezy)
25: Team Bubble Gum (holms & attack storm)
25: Team Chaingrab (Angel/Dizzi)
25: Furry Fury (Zeaton & super gamer)
25: I cant believe you have done this (YD & Auddy)
25: Shaved Music And The Alcoholic Power (Gravity/SARS)
33: Sakurai!!! (Totsu and GT)
33: CP$ (Pay$/CPU)
33: Mulligans (Irish/friend?)

Also TEXAS VS OKLAHOMA CREW BATTLE RESULTS:

OK got wrecked :). Sethlon took 10 stocks >_>. It was 10 vs 10 and texas had at least 5 players remaining when we won :).

OH SNAP!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Le THeiN went nuts.

And I 3 stocked Affinity in crews <_<
Infinity, you mean.

Just got back from the tournament; it was great, a true milestone in OK Smash history. Hanson really repped it up. Disappointed by the lack of eating contest. May post more impressions later. All in all, good ****. Now for some much-needed sleep.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Hylian can you change Jiggz and Niggz to have the correct name of InfernoRage and Clel (or you can leave me as Pedobear lol). Melee1 is too ****ing broken. 3-stocking Sethlon in under 3 minutes while only taking 33 damage. O.o

Shoutouts and junk: Sorry I couldn't stick around to hang out with you guys afterward as I had to go where my ride goes. The whole event was awesome, though Kansas is very said we did not get to participate in the crew battles as well. We shall have our conglomerated revenge next time.

Fogo-**** you guy!

T-Rex & Mr. 3000- Great games in Teams, close and exciting the way smash should be.

Kaos- Your Sonic is coming along nicely, had fun playing with you.

Hylian-RCMMs are too awesome. We'll have to do it again sometime.

Badnewsbear- Arg we only got in 2 of out Captain Falcon series unfortunately. It's 1-1. The tie shall be split!

Saber and SEI- I was laughing hard during our losers bracket teams, it was hilarious.

Bass- Beast Wario, but I had my revenge in teams, great games.

UTDZach- Your Game and Watch is too good, I couldn't help but learn a thing or two about him XD

Everyone Else I played- As Xyro would put it. You guys are trash! j/k GGs all around and all that crap.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Wow, so I'm guessing RoyR got his training against Diddy now. How was Thien vs Roy anyways?
Grats Thein for 3rd ^_^.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
I fear Kirby & ROB now. Just... Wow.

I really need to improve, but I got to play a lot of good players, including Hylian and Mr. 3000, which is awesome.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
cant wait for the vids. Results look like other central texas tourney. Nice on le thien making it to 3rd, good stuff.
Were there any MK problems on here? other than dojo?

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
ggs guys. That tourney was funny as hell. It Coulda been a two day event. Funny *** crew battles, wish kansas had enough time to get in there and rep it up.

Sux thein, every time we get a game going its gets stopped. I wanted to play OKC's best diddy in some dittos. It gets lonely over here in kansas as far as monkeys go. I wanna see if my over the edge game can surpass your on stage game. Good job on 3rd man holdin it down.

Mele1 beasty ics im almost inspired to pick them up again but they have the same stage issues s diddy as far as counterpicks. we need some more frindlies great games.

RoyR fun games man. I didnt know who you were until after we played. 1-1 n pools! i thought you was a scrub for pickin falcon but you beasted it. good stuff man we should get some friendlies some time.

Shade, sorry i didn get those friendlies you asked for time was cut short ( omfg you wolf...)

Forsaken, you camped, you fruit lol. 10 seconds left and you had 10 less % then me so i tried to get some damage on ya before it was over but fell into the lava and it was pretty much over. Nice dedede man those was some good matches. Lol those spikes i got on ya were classic, so effective.

Kyle owned me with rob! stupid tops....lol

Kosmos hates diddy. LOL ( thanks for the peach advise hanson )

Angel picked port town.....weaaaaaaak cars killing at 50 damage...

I call that the tournement of lazers. Good games every one and for all the people i forgot.....

Bananas in pajamas, are coming down the stairs...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i recorded the entirety of the crews. i'll have them up on google video in 2-3 days, and if dougfin wants to take it and edit in part of the crowd reaction with it, feel free to nab it off google downloader and do whatever :D

sorry if i was supposed to house someone. my phone says yawara called me 15 times but i was apparently too tired (at 6am, imagine that) to even wake up from phone rings set up to wake me up.

sorry for whoever had to face us in teams, we're melee players and we suck, but it was really fun :D
hanson's my hero, gj on 3rd man.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yo man, that was seriously fun. Even though I didn't even get out of pools (Freaking Sethlon and Infinity ruining my fun) it was totally fun and worth it.
I did start showing my age a bit and was all but passed out by my turn in the crew battle, but somehow, I just couldn't shut up ^_^

MAJOR PROPS to Hanson for getting third, and making this thing as awesome as it was. SUPER EXTRA SPECIAL PROPS to DugFinn for traveling all the way from Houston to yell out matches and organize pools along side such all-stars as Hazygoose and South_Paw! You guys did extremely well with soooo many people to get into matches and keep stuff moving.

I've got some stuff on my camcorder, so I'll try to put something together in the next couple of days and then I'm disappearing for a while, perhaps forever. Heh. (Yeah right...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom