• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I think Sion just wasn't used to the dsmash man.

Once he started adapting it turned into ****. But like first stock he got double-multi hit dsmashed for like 70% right off the bat, it was painful to watch.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
*****es don't know 'bout my downsmash. :p

Sion definitely had the lead on me the entire time, though, and the gap was widening over the course of the match. I think the biggest problem he had against me, aside from downsmash, was that he was less precise with his timing/spacing than other good Falcos I've played, so I wasn't completely locked down the entire time like I normally am in that matchup. I think he was also expecting me to be less aggressive at short range too or something. I dunno. I definitely wasn't doing anything particularly brilliant.

And I definitely want to go to the April BC tourney, but I'll be pretty busy around then, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to yet.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Theres a tournament in Portland this weekend. Is anyone down to drive? Me, Kiwi and Otto are planning on going. Its 3 hours south and its about to be pimp.

Theres some carpools being arranged if anyone wants to go but not drive. Just check aib or keep posting here. I'll post more details soon.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Work just got really busy for me for this month. I'll still make the GC this weekend, but I don't think I'll have time for any other tournies (especially ones involving travel) until April. :(

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Theres a tournament in Portland this weekend. Is anyone down to drive? Me, Kiwi and Otto are planning on going. Its 3 hours south and its about to be pimp.

Theres some carpools being arranged if anyone wants to go but not drive. Just check aib or keep posting here. I'll post more details soon.
You mean next weekend? Nah can't, I got a final the day of the tournament (that Saturday morning).

Also, I think I'm going to make it a personal mission to NEVER go to Oregon. **** that state.

unityole

Smash Lord
You mean next weekend? Nah can't, I got a final the day of the tournament (that Saturday morning).

Also, I think I'm going to make it a personal mission to NEVER go to Oregon. **** that state.
where is Oregon? lol

people of melee, passport, for April 3rd, and then for May's tournament in BC!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
SHANE/OTTO

I just found round trip tickets for $110 to Nice Shot Hugo, via LAX. Otto I know you were pretty hesitant on going but this is cheap as **** and I really wanna go. You should come :D

I'm gonna buy my tickets like now tbqh. You guys wanna go? Anyone else interested?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Noobking does anyone from BC wanna go? You guys should do what Eric did with me at Pat's House, and drive down to Seattle then fly down. Cuz you're not gonna find $110 round trip tickets to major Cali tournaments very often. :D

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Toph I'd team with you :D

But Keeper we should definitely team sometime.

I'd actually probably team with John in the end LOL

Not like any of that matters cause I can't attend tournies for an indefinite amount of time (Hopefully not long -___-;;)

Top Bottom