• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Tee ay eye has a point Jeff is a modest cat. It may be better than mine who knows. Peach dittos away! And ill be home next Saturday hell yeah! Sean is for sure that he can come to phoenix with us

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
um, jeff's peach can beat tims falco and almost everyone else tims got from what I know (what tim said) lol
We took tim outside to play a game for the first time in a long time, and he hurts himself....

AXE 09

Smash Master
um, jeff's peach can beat tims falco and almost everyone else tims got from what I know (what tim said) lol
We took tim outside to play a game for the first time in a long time, and he hurts himself....
you took tim outside to play a game? what exactly do you mean by that? you mean like sports or something? lol sorry, i'm confused.

DUDE!!! yesterday, i went to AzSvFez's house for the first time, and dude... HOLY CRAP HIS HOUSE IF FREAKIN HUGE!!!! and he has this AWESOME dog named Nico... and she looks freakin awesome. she's like a wolf dog from alaska, she looks just like a wolf. sorry jeremy, but nico just looks so much cooler:laugh:

heck yeah mr j! let's do some peach ditto's lol. my peach kinda sux though, all i really do is downsmash. prepare to get smashed!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
you took tim outside to play a game? what exactly do you mean by that? you mean like sports or something? lol sorry, i'm confused.

DUDE!!! yesterday, i went to AzSvFez's house for the first time, and dude... HOLY CRAP HIS HOUSE IF FREAKIN HUGE!!!! and he has this AWESOME dog named Nico... and she looks freakin awesome. she's like a wolf dog from alaska, she looks just like a wolf. sorry jeremy, but nico just looks so much cooler:laugh:

heck yeah mr j! let's do some peach ditto's lol. my peach kinda sux though, all i really do is downsmash. prepare to get smashed!
Yea like a sport jeff, he like popped his knee outta place or something.. =(

My house isn't that big.... and my dogs breath smells like ***.

and bs, I watched your peach play, I don't believe that crap at all, you didn't downsmash once and you ***** carlton and tim, well you didn't **** tim but you won. lol.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah it was lame.. i Fell on a root of a tree and **** did it hurt.. Sheesh.. Yeah Jeff has a Peach it's dandy.. It's pretty advanced...

Also BTW - Joe I never played Jeff's peach at your house. Yeah his Peach can beat my falco lol i hate it. I don't think i'd use Falco on Peach though (not anymore at least) Samus is the Key lol. Jeff doesnt **** me I **** him.. lol.. (just not as much as he does to me) lol xD i guess

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tru fax.

My Falco is horrified of Peaches. Especially since my first introduction to Peach was Light.

Now, my Falco won't even fly over a peach grove without shaking in fear.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Thread needed a Bump. lol well Mr J, and Also Turnip are back in the game. Good to see Farmer again lol and they're both still good. Don't know when the next time we can all play but i recommend we get as much practice in as we can before the tournament. 5 days left people..

So yeah we should alll play today as well so we can get some more practice in.

Also:

Mr J, Farmer, Me and Axe would like some more 2v2 practice we didn't get to do too many of them. Or any other 2v2 teams. Carl, i'm sure you'd like to get some in too so any 2v2 people it'd be cool if we could get some games in so yeah. Gimme a call today. everyone's off. Me, Jeff, Carl so yea

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
No you didn't.

You only beat like, my Peach, Sheik, and Falco. And I'm horrible with all those characters, and would never ever use them when I actually care about winning.

Like, seriously, dude. I'm better than you right now, whether you want to admit it or not. I let you into my house, and never did anything to piss you off. Why do you feel the need to be such a ****ing prick to me?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
You never made me cry.

Seriously dude, if you're just going to be an annoying prick about something, at least base it off of truth.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh, okay.

I couldn't really tell if you were being serious or not.

Sorry for overreacting, but I thought you were being serious.

Top Bottom