• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah. he's in tucson now, but i don't know where exactly he is. he didn't even tell me that he was moving or anything, i found out cuz i talked to his sis. if you hear from him, let me know.

guys, i'm a little worried about the tourney... i MIGHT not be able to make it because of work. we're short on employees and they might need me. Mr. J, can we count on you for transportation? we'll pay for gas

AXE 09

Smash Master
Yeah thats cool, so when did he move and how didnt you know dont you see him at school.
i didn't even see him at school when school started. i haven't spoken to him since AZoneTwoStep. i ran into his sister one day and she told me. he doesn't go to buena anymore

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
oh snap so no more doubles matches with you or Brian, i was really looking forward to that. I really bummed out man. Dont you still have his number

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I didn't really play Jeff and Brian in teams much, but I think Timmy would be a better teammate for Jeff.

Then again, Brian was probably pretty rusty

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha well yeah sadly, brian and i don't do doubles anymore... but tim and i are gonna be doubles at the tourney. i guess he's my new doubles partner, and i really do think he's a better partner for me. i feel like him and i are closest in skill level. j, you and turnip better practice up for me and tim

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so:p and tai next time i see you i am going to play you in melee and beat you :chuckle:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5005983&postcount=2844

Want to MM me if you go to coreygames' tourney on the 20th?

Best 4 out of 7

Randoms: FD, BF, PS, FoD, DL64, YS

CPs: Corneria, Jungle Japes, Brinstar, Green Greens, Mute City, Rainbow Cruise, Poke Floats

Money: x amount of money, and the loser pays an extra 5 dollars IF they get beaten 4-0

Dave's Stupid Rule/Taj's Better Rule: No stage can be picked again if the person picking has already won on that stage unless it is agreed upon by both players.

Advanced Slob Picks: Loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character

Accept?

(Yes/no)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
GamerGear7
GuiltyGuitarist7

ALSO
@Mr.J:

Jeff wants to know if you're going to go home to SV after the Melee tourney on the 20th or if you're going to be staying the night in Phoenix and leaving the day after

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Jeff lol see there you be lyin ho! I be seein you eatin lunch with your hunnies everyday!

jkjk lol.

OoOoi I get to see J for the second time ever, Melee sucka's! again jk

I've been practicizing melee everyday since I'm new to this pain in the *** game.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
A few more days till I get back. Get Jeff Sean said Brian still lives there he ran into his sister they still live there. Unless Brian lives on his own but I don't see that happening

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
vectorman speaking

lol i love that post by joey it makes so much sense.... glad to know sv hates brawl.. no brawl's not for *****es.. it's for ...hmmmmmmmmmm dam.. so many negative things i wanna say but i cant find the right one so someone will find it for me...

all in all BRAWL BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOBBBSSSSSS!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
................dammmit.. your right.. SONIC OWNS EVERYTHING!........OWNS.. LOL I'LL STILL PAY A DOLLAR TO SONIC PLAEYERS TOO BUT MELEE > BRAWL sorry melee still better

EDIT! Just in Axe has a Peach... and it ****ing *****..... .. omg..

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
wow, now i'm scared more, its not like Axe couldn't **** me up with just about everyone in that game, dammit. My melee samus will get better!!!!!!! Sonic is beast, but yoshi and samus own sonic. haha timmy!

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol my peach isn't all that great, tim's just freaking out cuz my peach doesn't suck anymore. now it's decent, but prolly not like mr. j's or turnip's.

MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

can't wait for Mr. J to get back

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol my peach isn't all that great, tim's just freaking out cuz my peach doesn't suck anymore. now it's decent, but prolly not like mr. j's or turnip's.

MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

can't wait for Mr. J to get back
Fifty bucks says your Peach is like, better than your Pika and spacies, but you're just too modest to admit it.

Top Bottom