• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
Well, my contact first said they would be revealing Sonic right before the game launched. But obviously, those plans got changed. I mean, yeah, there's always a 1% chance they'll change plans again, but it's 99% safe to say that you'll see Sonic on the Dojo on Wednesday.
What exactly does you contact do at Nintendo?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Well, my contact first said they would be revealing Sonic right before the game launched. But obviously, those plans got changed. I mean, yeah, there's always a 1% chance they'll change plans again, but it's 99% safe to say that you'll see Sonic on the Dojo on Wednesday.
You don't seem like the lying type, I actually have some faith in you.
I hope this doesn't turn false, I can't wait for it and if its true....well you sir win.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Contact? More like con-BOLOGNA.

Whoa. I am pulling out the grade-A jokes for this post.

Seriously though. Shenanigans.

(guess that "something worth posting about" came earlier than expected)

SonicMario

Smash Master
0_o
Isn't that the day that Nintendo once again has another press conference that I've heard about? Sorry, but we were disappointed at the last one. How should we expect soemthing this time? And even if it is about games, what's the chance of it having Brawl news? It might have Galaxy orWii Fit and all that other stuff coming. Or realease dates in other countries :p

But i guess we'll see anyway. So it's on Mr.Prophet

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have a contact within Nintendo and they said Magikarp is being revealed on Friday as a PC!

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
You can feel free to ban me from this site if this isn't true. I'm that sure of it. My contact told me this only a couple of days ago, and I don't think Nintendo will change their plans in such a short time.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why would Sonic be revealed on wednesday? he's more like a gay blue char, so he should be revealed on a gay blue day... like monday.

SiD

Smash Master

Anyway, I'll be sure to show that post to a mod if you're lying Nya.

Seriously though, telling me what they do might reveal them? That could only be true if they were high up, which I don't believe. So I agree with Berkus, SHENANIGANS!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Why would Sonic be revealed on wednesday? he's more like a gay blue char, so he should be revealed on a gay blue day... like monday.
Thursday always seemed like the bluest to me.

Monday's more of an orange.

And Wednesday's green.

. . . Oddly enough, now that I think about it, the days of the week are colored in the same order a rainbow is for me(Sunday=red, Monday=orange, Tuesday=yellow, etc).

My shenanigans still stand.

Edit: **** yeah, SiD. **** YEAH.

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman

Anyway, I'll be sure to show that post to a mod if you're lying Nya.

Seriously though, telling me what they do might reveal them? That could only be true if they were high up, which I don't believe. So I agree with Berkus, SHENANIGANS!
Don't ban Nya till we get our cookes.

SiD

Smash Master
Here' what I think:

Mon: Orange (Not too sure bout this one...)
Tues: Blue
Wed: Green
Thurs: Purple
Fri: Red
Sat: Brown
Sun: Yellow

Oh, and, Sonic 4 Brawl!

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I didn't know about that conferance, actually. But well, there isn't much more to discuss, we'll just have to wait. =)

Personally though, I don't like Sonic in Brawl. I mean, it just feels wrong somehow, at least I think so. And, what about Mario & Sonic sales now that they release this info now? I really think it was a weird move by Nintendo.

SiD

Smash Master
Assuming the do announce him Nya, I guarantee it will boost sales for both games. They are different enough and released far enough away while both close to Xmas, that I'm positive Sonic in Brawl would help both games.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still am waiting for Geno and would expect him revealed first

SiD

Smash Master
Sonic isn't quite as wrong as Solid Snake was IMO.
Seriously, that couldn't be more true SM.

*Gives 2 Kudos, then hides for using a Myspace reference*

EDIT: Psycho, I think Geno will be in, but assuming not all chars are revealed, i'd bet he'll be a secret.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Also, this is more unsure, but my contact also made hints to me that Captain Olimar will be a playable character. You know the little guy from the Pikmin games. But I'm not 100% sure of this, as my contact merely threw me some hints without really telling me it was Captain Olimar. However, I'm pretty good at reading his voice, so I'm pretty sure of it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think they would reveal SOnic until after S&M: at the OG...

Geno for Brawl

Garuda

Smash Ace
Bah... if it is true, I will go ahead and say something REALLY stupid on here. I really will. In fact, I WANT TO, so I'd be disappointed by no Sonic or from not saying something stupid.

... This isn't the MOST stupid comment, be quiet.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wow this thread is growing fast ain't it. about 3 pages in 5-10 min. 0_o

Sonic 4 Brawl
There's suddenly controversy again (kind of). I give credit to Nya for at least breathing some new life into this thread.

I've missed this old place. . . . *strokes walls of the Sonic thread during a jaunt down Memory Lane*

SonicMario

Smash Master
Cool but Olimar isn't a character that is interesting to me. And then you can see Mario fight against someone that took his spot on what was orginally going to be Super Mario 128.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
You still don't really believe me, do you? ;) But that's fine, I guess. Oh yeah, I have another secret to tell.

You saw that mine Snake was digging? NCL obviously has gotten complaints about it, so they consider to remove that attack and replace it with something else. But this is open, nothing is sure yet.

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah that is a weird Smash attack.

And I'm sure you can forgive me for not believing you, given what we've seen on this board already. I'm not convinced you're lying either, but I doubt it. Nothing against you, until Wednesday that is. Then i might have something against you, or I might make love to your ear. Who knows?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You still don't really believe me, do you? ;) But that's fine, I guess. Oh yeah, I have another secret to tell.

You saw that mine Snake was digging? NCL obviously has gotten complaints about it, so they consider to remove that attack and replace it with something else. But this is open, nothing is sure yet.
NOW I know your lying

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah that is a weird Smash attack.

And I'm sure you can forgive me for not believing you, given what we've seen on this board already. I'm not convinced you're lying either, but I doubt it. Nothing against you, until Wednesday that is. Then i might have something against you, or I might make love to your ear. Who knows?
Ear love is the only honest love.

That's why I listen to people having sex whenever I'm given the opportunity. Or even when I'm not.

. . . What was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, Sonic for Brawl. And shenanigans.

SiD

Smash Master
lol Berkus, how I've missed you.

*Slow-mo runs at NRWC on the beach*
*Trips on a crab*
*Curses*

What's NCL stand for? And two major complaints, what's a major complaint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom