• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
THe comics were cool though...

...Ah, I haven't read any though for a while...

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
The current plot has something to do with Knuckles gone missing,so Sally send Sonic&Tails to investigate what they don't know is that Knuckles is the new enerjak.
I don't know if you followed the comic enough to know who he is though...

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
I just feel that the Sonic games have never done a very good job plot-wise. The SATam show was great and the comic series just built on that.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Hell the problem with the games is that the characters aren't allowed to evolve.
A good exemple of this is when Tails fought against Sonic in the comics,you are never going to see that in the games.

SiD

Smash Master
Because Tails is a ****ing pussay, in the comics it was actually a manlier fox in a Tails costume.

And who says that couldn't happen in the games? What were they fighting about anyway?

And don't double post.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Hell the problem with the games is that the characters aren't allowed to evolve.
A good exemple of this is when Tails fought against Sonic in the comics,you are never going to see that in the games.
I recently just started buying the comic again. That was a good story! At first I was upset that they brought his parents back, but now the more democratic way of running Knothole is interesting. Good stuff.

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah he is when you hate him,however every true Sonic fan know what he's capable of.
Every "true" Sonic fan? Don't condescend to me because my opinion is different then yours. Sure I don't like Tails, but what I said there was an obvious joke. And thanks for totally ignoring the actual question I asked and focusing on being a *******.

Apparantly, removing you from my ignore list was a bad idea.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
What were they fighting about anyway?
Tails parents came back. His dad kind of started this movement against the monarchy. Demanding a more democratic government, etc. Sonic was trying to help keep things from going towards anarchy by siding with the Acorns. Tails took his parents side and released all these pent-up feelings. That's the basic gist of it.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Well I am not the one insulting other people favorite characters, you keep bashing Tails every chance you get.
Why should I answer your question when you are being rude to me exactly?

SiD

Smash Master
Well I am not the one insulting other people favorite characters, you keep bashing Tails every chance you get.
Why should I answer your question when you are being rude to me exactly?
Being rude to you? Your just a fanboy who takes offence to anyone not liking a character from a video game. I think you need to take a long, hard look at yourself. I don't get all pissy when people insult other characters I like alot, like Sonic imself or Shadow or Knux. Grow up.

And thanks for answering me Husky.

EDIT: One more thing, I was insulting your favorite character, you were insulting me. Who's the bigger ******* in that situation? Anyone with a brain would say it's you.

SonicMario

Smash Master
SiD and HolyNightmare, could you please stop on the Tails argument. Before you guys get yourselves and/or the thread in trouble?

Sonic 4 Brawl

SiD

Smash Master
I wasn't even arguing about Tails SM, I made a joke and he attacked me. So no, I won't allow an ignoramus to keep posting that crap in this thread without speaking my mind about it.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Being rude to you? Your just a fanboy who takes offence to anyone not liking a character from a video game. I think you need to take a long, hard look at yourself. I don't get all pissy when people insult other characters I like alot, like Sonic imself or Shadow or Knux. Grow up.

And thanks for answering me Husky.

EDIT: One more thing, I was insulting your favorite character, you were insulting me. Who's the bigger ******* in that situation? Anyone with a brain would say it's you.
The fact I grew with Sonic may be one of the factor, I love how many insult you try putting in your pathetics replies they make you look so mature!

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Sonic will be revealed on Wednesday on the Dojo. I've contacts within Nintendo. And well, if you want proof, just wait three days. =)

SiD

Smash Master
The fact I grew with Sonic may be one of the factor, I love how many insult you try putting in your pathetics replies they make you look so mature!
I grew up with Sonic too dude.

And I only insulted you if you take fanboy as an insult. I only said you were being a jacksas. Once again you've completely bypassed my point, insulted me again, and yet you still seem tot hink you're more mature than I am. Trust me, your not.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Nya, we don't even know this so-called event exists, let alone if Sonic will be revealed by then.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
I'm not stupid, I know you don't believe right me now (naturally). But I know for sure it's true. Just wait untill Wednesday and you'll see.

SiD

Smash Master
NyaseNya, we'll see on Wednesday. We'll see.

The fact that he's been a member since 2002 makes me think maybe this isn't just bull ****.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Pfft, don't hold your breath. Like they would announce him with Sega being so sure of Olympic Games sales.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I don't like Tails either.

So, yeah...

Take a joke? I dunno.

I hope Sonic is confirmed on Wednesday. Along with Ridley. That would make me a very happy camper.

Although I seriously doubt it.

Smooth Criminal

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm not stupid, I know you don't believe right me now (naturally). But I know for sure it's true. Just wait untill Wednesday and you'll see.
I totally call shenanigans on you.

Valiant effort at trying to rile up us Sonic lovers though.

*vanishes into a puff of smoke, not to be seen for another hundred pages. Or the next time there's something worth posting about. Whichever comes first*

SiD

Smash Master
I will make love to you if that is true :chuckle:

As far as this little argument goes, drop it. Who gives a ****?
Um, I do. I've been posting in this thread longer than anyone except SM, so the fact that I get insulted every time I make a joke because he has a strange fascination with effeminate foxes annoys me.

Oh, before you insult me again, that was another joke.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Um, I do. I've been posting in this thread longer than anyone except SM, so the fact that I get insulted every time I make a joke because he has a strange fascination with effeminate foxes annoys me.
That was funny :laugh: I can't the voice acting in the games.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Well, my contact first said they would be revealing Sonic right before the game launched. But obviously, those plans got changed. I mean, yeah, there's always a 1% chance they'll change plans again, but it's 99% safe to say that you'll see Sonic on the Dojo on Wednesday.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Well, my contact first said they would be revealing Sonic right before the game launched. But obviously, those plans got changed. I mean, yeah, there's always a 1% chance they'll change plans again, but it's 99% safe to say that you'll see Sonic on the Dojo on Wednesday.
Aight. Just know that we will all personally physically hurt you if it DOESN'T happen. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom