• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Waifu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I'm not leaving for life. Only until the next smash is confirmed.
Then stop commenting and leave if you're being serious. I've got an army of toasted bagel muffins and I won't proceed to reenact the signing of Hyrules friendly beignet treaty if you don't exit the virtual conversation we have at this moment with seven prepubescent girls and boys in my basement. I will not hesitate to use my squirrel lazier on you.

Oh and Sullys my waifu. Ditto is a close second.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Then stop commenting and leave if you're being serious. I've got an army of toasted bagel muffins and I won't proceed to reenact the signing of Hyrules friendly beignet treaty if you don't exit the virtual conversation we have at this moment with seven prepubescent girls and boys in my basement. I will not hesitate to use my squirrel lazier on you.

Oh and Sullys my waifu. Ditto is a close second.
Uhh... what?

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Ditto can be anything you want. It has human emotions and I think it can talk human language when transformed. A simple transformation could make him 100% human. You can even have a family with it if you want to go that far. Zoarark and Zorua can even do the same thing and talk human language too. New can do the same also. But only an extreme pervert would be serious about having a pokemon as their waifu.

JoshCube2

Banned via Warnings
The internet is full of hypocrites!! The world made fun of me back in 2006 for being in love with Marin, and topics like this get made!! This is total BS!!

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
The internet is full of hypocrites!! The world made fun of me back in 2006 for being in love with Marin, and topics like this get made!! This is total BS!!
K....

Now you can do it, so what are you waiting for.

Sorry senpai, but I am in love with another, uguu uguu uguu.

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
All right this thread needs more waifu challenges than just Lyn, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina, and Zamus. Go get your smashboards friends and bring them to this thread NOW! GARARFFFFFFFF.

Sully is da bomb.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
All right this thread needs more waifu challenges than just Lyn, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina, and Zamus. Go get your smashboards friends and bring them to this thread NOW! GARARFFFFFFFF.

Sully is da bomb.
Sully is a man.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Ike is my husbando

(also taking :4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff: as waifu)

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Who wants to claim a furry or child waifu? Once we start getting serious claims like this the thread will be ruined and we'll have to abandon it.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
Who wants to claim a furry or child waifu? Once we start getting serious claims like this the thread will be ruined and we'll have to abandon it.
Maybe you should not take this thread seriously, for your own good.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Godzilla 2014

My new love

Most beautiful thing ever

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
This thread will slowly turn into people arguing about which Waifu is best, if it has not already.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
This thread will slowly turn into people arguing about which Waifu is best, if it has not already.
That happened a while ago, things have cooled down since.

Who is going to claim Reggie? His body is always ready.

#Robin4Smash #DeportIwata

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
Who wants Mama Luigi, or how about Gay Luigi, or even Weegee.
You really need to calm down with this thread, you're the only person who cares if it's active or not. Let people claim waifus on their own time, stop trying to suggest them to people.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
You really need to calm down with this thread, you're the only person who cares if it's active or not. Let people claim waifus on their own time, stop trying to suggest them to people.
Waifus are serious business, as stated before. I find it my personal duty to secure the longetivity of this culture.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I've always found the ideas of waifus to be silly (especially after my last girlfriend became obsessed with her waifu and husbandu...), but hey whatever floats your boat.
I've always thought it to be a little silly as well, but everything here is just for fun :).

So your last girlfriend was really obsessed with a waifu and husbando?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yup! Jean from Attack On Titan and Asuna from Sword Art Online. She started the Jean one while we were dating, and it was cute... For a day. Then she went nuts with it to the point of saying Jean was her real boyfriend.

It didn't help that she only really liked me when she was drunk. :/

Last edited:

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Yup! Jean from Attack On Titan and Asuna from Sword Art Online. She started the Jean one while we were dating, and it was cute... For a day. Then she went nuts with it to the point of saying Jean was her real boyfriend.

It didn't help that she only really liked me when she was drunk. :/
Yeah I think she may have taken the whole husbando thing WAY too seriously. We're doing this just for fun and aren't really serious about this whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom