• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Waifu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowzee64

Smash Cadet
NNID
drowzee64
3DS FC
2895-6543-6932
I claim everyone who's posted in this thread so far as my waifu.

I'm sorry, I just have a thing for taking people away from their video game dream girls.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
My top Waifu would be someone who can give me immortality or god powers, other than that it's Ditto or Sully.

Albert Einstein is on my list, but he is in 8056th place.

Last edited:

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
My top Waifu would be someone who can give me immortality or god powers, other than that it's Ditto or Sully.

Albert Einstein is on my list, but he is in 8056th place.
please dude you're scaring me can you stop I'm worried about you and your sanity

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Nintendo dropped the ball by not including unnatural hair colors for Miis. It's like they want to prevent Waifu Wars and Competitive Waifu vs. Waifu online or something.

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Nintendo dropped the ball by not including unnatural hair colors for Miis. It's like they want to prevent Waifu Wars and Competitive Waifu vs. Waifu online or something.
I would have liked more skin options. Maybe an antenna option with green skin, Shrek would be the ultimate Waifu. All hail the Ogrelord. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
I claim everyone who's posted in this thread so far as my waifu.

I'm sorry, I just have a thing for taking people away from their video game dream girls.
why D:

Lamenting over no Palutena... except she's a character now.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Here's a thing, pick your top Waifu from every Nintendo franchise. I'll go first.

• Mario-Shrek
  • Zelda-Shrek
  • Rusty's Real Deal Baseball-Shrek
  • Metroid-Shrek
  • Pokemon-Shrek

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Don't worry. I'll risk it just so I can make love to my waifus and they know Ill never abandon them, sacrificing my own happiness for my lovers.

Sully, Ditto, Shrek, Hilda/White, Iris, Panne, Nowi, Gardevoir, Iris, Kira/Light Yagami, Onision, Potato, Sasha, Manakete Morgan, Taguel Morgan, and Robin. They are all my waifus, don't try to claim them. They love me, not any of you.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
Even with just two waifus? :(

Shantae and Aversa will be mai waifus. Nothing will get in my way!

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Even with just two waifus? :(

Shantae and Aversa will be mai waifus. Nothing will get in my way!
4/10. Why Aversa? She's creepy, crazy, and her jugs are too big. Even Tharja seems more sane than her.

5/10. Shantae would be a decent choice, but a belly dancer is pretty shallow of you.

EVERYONE START CRITICIZING AND RATING PEOPLES WAIFUS.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
4/10. Why Aversa? She's creepy, crazy, and her jugs are too big. Even Tharja seems more sane than her.

5/10. Shantae would be a decent choice, but a belly dancer is pretty shallow of you.

Don't you want a crazy, loyal chick and a belly dancer with a nice a-- personality?
also you have too many waifus/husbandos for me to rate. ;~;

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'm shallow

So what?

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
This is blasphemy.

Shantae's cute, Aversa's hot, but Tharja is nice middle ground - also screw the guy who said something about "jugs being too big."
normal sized or really small ones are good. I don't want watermelon sized jugs to cause any more death and pain. I've seen to many good people lost to them.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
normal sized or really small ones are good. I don't want watermelon sized jugs to cause any more death and pain. I've seen to many good people lost to them.

[sarcasm]Dude, yeah, I totally see the resemblance. Look at her boobs and how clearly unrealistic and watermelon-esque they are.[/sarcasm]

Also "small ones are good"? Not really - that's just something you deal with and accept if you're not shallow and love someone for more than their exterior assets. I get it, you might be into pettanko stuff, but small boobs are a negative, both sexually and biologically.

Also, Cammy White (my other waifu out of many) is pretty blessed, body-wise, as well.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654

[sarcasm]Dude, yeah, I totally see the resemblance. Look at her boobs and how clearly unrealistic and watermelon-esque they are.[/sarcasm]

Also "small ones are good"? Not really - that's just something you deal with and accept if you're not shallow and love someone for more than their exterior assets. I get it, you might be into pettanko stuff, but small boobs are a negative, both sexually and biologically.

Also, Cammy White (my other waifu out of many) is pretty blessed, body-wise, as well.

I refuse to accept your lies. I like tiny ones, they are the best. Better than greater sized ones.

Can't you see the oval shaped green striped breasts on her? Are you blind?!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
No talk of how the Smash waifu pool has been further expanded?

Zora_of_Ylisse

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ztm1996
3DS FC
0130-2279-7854
Sakurai really likes dem waifus...

Jeez though, technically 2 FE girls, Sakurai is really expanding the female side of the roster.
It's about time, too. The only female character I really cared for in previous games was Samus.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
Wait... so there's no male equivalent for the term Waifu? I would have guessed 'Hasubando'.

Any custom playable character seems to work pretty well.
There is, it's called "Husbando". Captain Falcon is the perfect one, no objections.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Wait... so there's no male equivalent for the term Waifu? I would have guessed 'Hasubando'.

Any custom playable character seems to work pretty well.
There is, it's called "Husbando". Captain Falcon is the perfect one, no objections.
Lars has the Japanese to Roman letters right. I know what the Internet says but in Japanese "husbando" would be pronounced like "hoosbando." I agree the Cap is the best though.

Sakurai really likes dem waifus...
Whom do you suppose is Sakurai's true waifu?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom