• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

WarMachineRox

Smash Rookie
Added you my name is THEWARMACHINEROX N IronNinja22 we r looking for other ppl to play matches against

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
How do you turn on the mic? Anybody? I can hear but apparently no one can hear me???? I wanna put my 2 cents in!!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How do you turn on the mic? Anybody? I can hear but apparently no one can hear me???? I wanna put my 2 cents in!!
Press the select button at the after-game lobby/CSS. Good games, I gotta go. Had fun getting rekt on Gamer. You kept smacking me with the fireball sword and I wasn't sure when I would just accept death lol.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Oh sorry I can't right now. i am hoping to later tonight. I will get you added next time I am on.

Ewww yes! YES I HAVE! So seriously? I have friend requesting blocked? How the hell did I manage that? idk but I wasn't kidding when I said I needed instructions. I don't know how to navigate the Wii U version at all. What does it all mean? And yes we shall have a derpfest. I love Cuccos! If not tonight it will be soon! I am a little involved in a house project for the next week or so but I am reserving a little time in the evenings for Smash! I will fix my friend problem!
I am ready to play smash if you're interested.

dawnpatch

Smash Rookie
NNID
dawnpatch
Any good :4littlemac:players out here too? I'm getting kinda sick of the numerous scrubby ones on For Glory who spam dash attacks and his other moves, I'd actually like to play a decent Mac player for once. Not very good at playing him myself (very fun to play though, since I love Punch Out), so I wanna face someone who can use him with some of the best of his capabilities.
I main little mac and don't worry i'm pretty sure i'll put up a good fight. Also main mario and started Game and Watch today and wanna say i'm pretty good with them.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
I almost primarily main ROB. My Wii U tag is Merricktherox if anyone is interested in having someone to consistently fight along with. :grin:

GoldenBoy25

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldenBoy12
3DS FC
5043-3152-3802
ill be on tomorrow to play but please feel free to add me now!

Id: goldenboy12

Top Bottom