• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
just play a lil bit on your own and I'll be back and rejoin your guy's room after this match 'cause I have to step outside for only 5 minutes k

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
If anyone's interested, I'm still looking for someone to fight with. Anyone up?

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
give me ten minutes or less bro and I'll be ready for those 1v1. . I already requested you

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
DERPFEST!!
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel add me for future play -- maybe later. Teach me how to play this damn game already! Where's the instuctions? lol
NNID Jinx129
Anyone else? Just let me know if you add me and I will add you back next time I am on. Not too good....just saying! :lol:

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
DERPFEST!!
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel add me for future play -- maybe later. Teach me how to play this damn game already! Where's the instuctions? lol
NNID Jinx129
Anyone else? Just let me know if you add me and I will add you back next time I am on. Not too good....just saying! :lol:
Requested. . . do you want to play in 10 minutes? or maybe less?

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
DERPFEST!!
NNID Jinx129
Eww, you've been lurking here? I tried adding you but you blocked friend requesting in advance to stop me. Derpfest only works if I'm there, and with just Cuccos set to high.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Does anyone wanna play with me? :b:
NNID is over . there, I accept Friend Requests!
<------------------'

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
bro . .you were supposed to give me lodusk or whatever. . .hey give me 5 minutes and I'll host a match okay? And anyone can join in . . let me know if you want me to add you.
ready for battle . . join my room . .please reply soon

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I'm here. Anyone for 1 vs 1 or two teams, i'd love it. Mostly 2 vs 2 because I still haven't done that yet.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Requested. . . do you want to play in 10 minutes? or maybe less?
Oh sorry I can't right now. i am hoping to later tonight. I will get you added next time I am on.
Eww, you've been lurking here? I tried adding you but you blocked friend requesting in advance to stop me. Derpfest only works if I'm there, and with just Cuccos set to high.
Ewww yes! YES I HAVE! So seriously? I have friend requesting blocked? How the hell did I manage that? idk but I wasn't kidding when I said I needed instructions. I don't know how to navigate the Wii U version at all. What does it all mean? And yes we shall have a derpfest. I love Cuccos! If not tonight it will be soon! I am a little involved in a house project for the next week or so but I am reserving a little time in the evenings for Smash! I will fix my friend problem!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
DERPFEST!!
add me for future play -- maybe later.
maybe later.

Okayyy. I probably won't notice you playing unless you give me a heads up though, I'm normally playing With Anyone.

My Shulk does need some singles practice though. I can hardly tolerate myself allowing him to get abused in FG.

kevamadi

Smash Rookie
NNID
kevamadi
NNID: kevamadi

Brand new to the forums. Getting back into Smash after a long time away, very rusty. Pretty much down for whatever...

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942

Okayyy. I probably won't notice you playing unless you give me a heads up though, I'm normally playing With Anyone.

My Shulk does need some singles practice though. I can hardly tolerate myself allowing him to get abused in FG.
Okay. I could PM you but it seems I tried that before. DENIED! :(
Then Shulk be getting a taste of Lucina's sword. I should take advantage before you get your momentum going. Reeealllly glad it's not Ness! He seems better this version to me anyway (which means not too much).

Edit: I see you NF!

Last edited:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
@ Frenzy Frenzy can you keep the op updated with people's names, or is there a way we could accomplish this? Too many match making threads currently, so if this could be the 'real' one, that'd be great.

Anyways my nnid is Fenrir_vii. I'll play anybody whenever I get time.

@ Locke 06 Locke 06 , @ Parcheesy Parcheesy , @BSME/misc, @ Spirst Spirst , @King_Peachee, I'm hoping we can keep up the doubles nonsense

Spirst

@ Frenzy Frenzy can you keep the op updated with people's names, or is there a way we could accomplish this? Too many match making threads currently, so if this could be the 'real' one, that'd be great.

Anyways my nnid is Fenrir_vii. I'll play anybody whenever I get time.

@ Locke 06 Locke 06 , @ Parcheesy Parcheesy , @BSME/misc, @ Spirst Spirst , @King_Peachee, I'm hoping we can keep up the doubles nonsense
We're always looking for doubles even we can't immediately play so yeah, we'll keep it up. We can play tonight if you and Peachee are up for it.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Going to have access to a WiiU version on Tuesday, but I won't likely buy my own until they presumably go on sale after thanksgiving. My inner penny-pincher would be cross with me otherwise.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
NNID is TL.206

Anyone can add me. Always looking for doubles matches and competitive 1v1's. :)

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Looking for someone 1vs to practice any of these 5 chars with: :4greninja::4sonic::4lucina::4pacman::4duckhunt: My NNID is Funkermonster, I'll be available to play later once my homework is done. Maybe in about an 1 hour and a half from now.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Any good :4littlemac:players out here too? I'm getting kinda sick of the numerous scrubby ones on For Glory who spam dash attacks and his other moves, I'd actually like to play a decent Mac player for once. Not very good at playing him myself (very fun to play though, since I love Punch Out), so I wanna face someone who can use him with some of the best of his capabilities.

Brandauntus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brandauntus
3DS FC
2122-6334-1937
Added! Mine is the same as my screen name, Brandauntus

Add me anyone! I play all the time.

Top Bottom