• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official OC3 Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I wish I could've joined the Bowser crew for 0C3.

I spent waaaaay too long reading this entire thread. D:

I'm off to play Mario Strikers: Charged.

Eggz

Smash Hero
SilentWolf and Drephen you were two smashers I'm sorry to say I badly underrated. You both performed so well, congratulations. (I love how I randomly group completely unrelated smashers lol)
How can you underrate both the least flashiest player and the most flashiest player? You must have weird criteria for good. >_>;

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Drephen is ****ing good.

Silent Wolf... he's.. he's strong.

I didn't get to play either of them, though, so I didn't get to experience teh ubar mindgames and teh leet technicals, respectively.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
i think hes too flashy, but i guess you could never be to flashy. The more technical and flashy you are; the more better you look when you play.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
While we're still on this subject, my fellow Hawaiian Supercussion is by far our flashiest player. He put up a vid not too long ago and you should be able to find it on the tube of you.

Poor quality, but fun to watch nonetheless. So...anyone coming to Hawaii anytime soon? =D

Zjiin

Smash Master
Well this is definitely going to be a tournament for the books. Despite the enviroment, i had a pretty good time. This is the first day i could look at the boards since then, so here it goes...

Ken~ too good managing all that junk. Also too good being a good host with Eddie living "inside the box" I appreciate all you did. Thanks.

Arash~ I thought you were gonna hang yourself during OC3, but you somehow managed to come out on top AND get your picture taken for eating a ridiculous burger at Fatburger. Your puff is a beotch too.

DA Dave~ I am still laughing at what you did to Rickety on the freeway, even if we almost died. "...do you ever feel scared?..."

Mike Monkey~ You're a pretty decent sponsor for team Canada. And props to us for not getting on that water ride.

Kira~ thank you for being there to witness the most inhumane conversation i have ever been a part of.

Eddie~ i'm not giving a shoutout to you.

Bombsoldier~ Man, this guy likes to eat. He also likes to drag Disc around and get him sick. Good matches we had. Too close. (cept that second one we recorded, bletch.)

ChuDat~ The Hollywood Tower of Terror line was too good. If we hadn't said anything, you might have ran out pushing little girls out of the way. I also recorded you eating that hunk of meat for like a minute.

Isai~ next time, i'm gonna bring small blocks of wood, and we're gonna whittle

Darkmusician~ Even though i play against zelda a lot, you managed to make it one hard battle. Good games tho.

Mew2King~ That was sick in crews. Fun marth dittos, close but you were probably off your game.

Edreeses~ Thanks for getting M2K a refreshing coke, lol.

Zoap~ thanks for the rides and the hotel accomidations. You saved me from sleeping in that place.

SideFx~ Thanks to you and zoap for 4th seed in team. Thanks a LOT. lol

DBR hotel room~ where fart noises became funny again.

Germ~ Your impressions are too good, even if you did freak me out in the middle of the night.

King~ The matches you had with Ken were probably some of the best i saw there. Oh and you and Isai are broken.

Zelgadis~ thanks for beating Eddie and giving me lots of ammo to tease him with.

Hella~ You make hotel showers scary. Probably the most fun i've had in pools.

HugQ~ If we had known double samus was gonna be THAT good from the begining, we might have gotten least 3rd seed. Had fun though.

P.C. Chris~ Your fox rocks socks. Disneyland ftw.

Milktea~ I saw your face when you thought it was gonna be my ICs vs your peach! Fun stuff. oh and Disneyland ftw.

SilentSpectre~ On the third day , it took me forever to realize you were wearing a disguise. frickin' weird man.

That guy i missed~ uh... GG.

The weekend was fun but exhausting. I met some of the coolest people and a couple of the worst people i have ever met here. Overall, B+.

flicker

Smash Journeyman
Is Vincent alright now? Sorry I'm too lazy to check through the pages to see if someone stated it. Hope he is even though I don't know him.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
How can you underrate both the least flashiest player and the most flashiest player? You must have weird criteria for good. >_>;
Idk how I underrated SilentWolf and Drephen either. To be fair, I just didn't know much about either of them. Shame on me for not watching more of their matches. This is the first time I've seen either of them play (in person) and tho they played totally opposite styles like you said (flashy and unflashy) they were both frighteningly effective. To a degree I never fully realized until now.

PS Thank you Bone for housing me in San Diego during Evo and thanks for the friendlies at OC3!

daisey

Smash Apprentice
Im from the Bahamas, and OC3 was amazing, i had alot of fun and everyone was so nice. I would do it again if i had the chance and even if it cost more to register, i would gladly pay ^ ^

Ken-thanks for taking care of me, you such a sweetie, love you, give jenny my thanks, i appreciate it
your marth is so awsome in person, wow,

Eddie- Nice friendly's, your marth is pretty cool, your ganon was awsome

mikemonkey-It was awsome hanging with you

popimpus & rastaimposta-you guys are so awsome, i hope i get the chance to return the favor, i think you guys are pretty cool, love you guys

milktea-thanks for cheering me on, you was so cool

pc- you rule, it was nice to play you, you kicked my butt, im just happy i got 2 stock, nice meeting you

chudat-not only are you really hot, but you play as good as you look ^ ^, with an awsome personality

BoA-OMG I LOVE YOU, your so nice and it was awsome watching you play, i want to play you next time

taz (and crew)-nice to meet you guys, you rocked, especially ilikewomen

aesis-your sheik rules, awsomeness, good to see you play in person

foward- you kick butt, cool, and glad to meet you

BS- nice to see you play in person, my bestfriend thinks your cute

sk92- you rule, your falco was "off the chain", nice meeting you

Tang &silentspectre- good stuff, you guys was so awsome, tang it was awsome to play you in the wee hours of the morning, nice fox

hawaiians- you guys are so cool, darkmusician, you rock, i like your zelda, we actually beat kira in teams, awsome, carter and master ying is it?! anyways, it was awsome

DBR-you guys are so awsome and cool, Zelgadis, it was awsome to meet you, you knew exactly who i was, i love your shined blind vid, you rock

Isai- you kick butt, your awsome, it was amazing to see you play

Oc3 staff- especially pat, rickety and kira, thanks, nice playing you kira

I hope i get the chance to actually go to another tourney , it was so awsome, thanks alot ken for everything, it was nice to stay at your house

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
After seeing Germs Link in action after having played link for a while, I've gained a new respect for his talent and ability. Your link is godly man. Wow. That is all.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
m2k's marth OWNS ken's. m2k is technical AND can use marth's mind games.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone have the singles results for this tournament. Like who won or who placed in the top 10? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
PC chris fought through the toughest bracket of all time defeating Forward, Hugs, Vidjo, Drephen, Ken, Chu Dat, and finally Mew2King twice... This tournament was so long ago though, I was good at melee back then :p Also mango wasn't an international super star at this point, he got like 102nd place LOL jk <3 Mango.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
PC chris fought through the toughest bracket of all time defeating Forward, Hugs, Vidjo, Drephen, Ken, Chu Dat, and finally Mew2King twice... This tournament was so long ago though, I was good at melee back then :p Also mango wasn't an international super star at this point, he got like 102nd place LOL jk <3 Mango.
ChuDat had a harder bracket at OC2, IIRC...

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
ChuDat had a harder bracket at OC2, IIRC...
I dunno it's close, mine was harder imo plus i ended up winning :) Chu got 2nd.

Details for ChuDat OC2

Match results
Winners' bracket
Defeated Hella
Defeated Trevyn
Lost to Kei

Losers' bracket
Defeated S.O.S.
Defeated Forward
Defeated P.C. Chris
Defeated Captain Jack
Defeated Hoshino Kirby
Defeated Korean DJ
Defeated Mew2King
Lost to Ken

Overall placing: 2/64

Details for PC Chris OC3

Match results
Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Wolf
Defeated EdreesesPieces
Defeated Forward
Lost to Mew2King

Losers' bracket
Defeated Hugs
Defeated Vidjogamer
Defeated Drephen
Defeated SephirothKen
Defeated Chu_Dat
Defeated Mew2King
Defeated Mew2King

Overall placing: 1/96

Mango takes the cake though with pound 3 LOL pretty sure he did a low tier battle vs silent wolf and lost in winners then proceeded to beat every EC powerhouse in a row LOL.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hah, I was just reading the Pound3 results too....

Mango:
Winners' bracket
Lost to Silent Wolf

Losers' bracket
Defeated Mathos
Defeated Sliq
Defeated Cactaur
Defeated Forward
Defeated Azen
Defeated Chu
Defeated Cort
Defeated PC Chris
Defeated M2k
Defeated M2k

I think PC chris wins though, since he had 8 powerhouse matches, where as Chu only had 6 and Mango had 7

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
PC:
Defeated Forward
Defeated Hugs
Defeated Vidjogamer
Defeated Drephen
Defeated SephirothKen
Defeated Chu_Dat
Defeated Mew2King
Defeated Mew2King
is 8