• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NEW Ice Climbers stage - The Summit

OhCripe119

Smash Apprentice
So the design for this stage looks fun and all, but the stage itself looks like it has minimal standing room. I hope it's not too small, otherwise I won't play it as much it deserves. Really it just looks like the base, a few miscellaneously placed platforms and a steep incline holding up three of those platforms, although the dark blue part of the incline looks like it's standable. I wish they would tell us what SSBM stages each new level is comparative in size to.

I love this stage, but out of all curiousity, who thinks that this wi'll be a majorly played map or will it be forgotten like the ic's stage in ssbm
This is actually in my top 5 favorite stages (Yoshi's Island, Bridge of Eldin, Battlefield and Norfair as well). I just wish I knew what the vegetables are for. Do you throw them? Do you eat them?

I'm also interested in knowing how the stage ends up back on top of the mountain. It has to cycle back somehow.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Maybe it doesn't...OR....maybe the mountain sinks, and it just floats right back over... I mean, the mountains move in all other Ice Climber related stuff...why not now? It would be a traditional & plausble way of resetting the level..

Top Bottom