• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Sliq brawl was out, it was a PA tourney, I used DDD vs your Puff and someone else. Vidjo and Chu were there also.

It was either 2008 or 2009, not even close to 2007, and I don't care if you sucked in some pound3 crew battle and uploaded it, that doesn't mean I believe anything you're saying right now. Also you're a douche to try to SUPPORT what Drephen did, by waiting until the match was 99% over before saying the match didn't count. I believe that was done on purpose by Drephen and his crew, cuz they're also douches.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sliq remember that one time i said ur name in a small thread for my tiny crew in the MW forums, then you name searched and posted? That made our month, dude.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Here is WHY I think you're a liar. You uploaded this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prt4n3mA1qI
right after you did well vs me in one pools game, even though you didn't upload the other 2 matches where I beat you. So out of 3 possible games in a Maryland tourney you uploaded ONE game, the one you won ONLY (even though all 3 games were played right in a row), and in PA you recorded Melee and Brawl with your camera at TOTALLY DIFFERENT TIMES, and apparently all of them got corrupted? It JUST SO HAPPENS that the ONE match you won was uploaded? Do you REALLY expect ANYBODY to believe that? This is why I think you're a liar, that is WAY too convenient and douchy of you, and this is not the first time people do this. Lots of people have done very similar things, because lots of people are douches, but I'm not going to listen to your lies because logically there is a very small chance you are telling the truth.

you can say all the excuses you want, but it's pretty obvious that you're lying. And before you ask, no, there is no way I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that you are not, but after everything I knew up to that point, it makes sense to not believe you at all.

And no, because this was so long ago, I don't really care anymore, but I am trying to explain to you why I have no intention of believing you at all

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Further reason why I don't believe you and think you're a douche, because you said this on youtube right after:

I hope M2K doesn't come to this youtube vid and John it up.
Sliq111 4 years ago

You said that right afterwords, even though you only uploaded the ONE GAME YOU WON in the set, even though I REMEMBER THE GUY RECORDING ALL THREE GAMES IN A ROW BEHIND US. THIS IS THE - 2nd TIME - IN A ROW THAT THIS CONVENIENTLY HAPPENED for you, and it makes no sense in this scenario at all for that to happen

What happened to those other 2 games?

So far we've had 3 tournament recorded sets. One where I 3 stocked you in brawl (3 and 3 or 3 and 2), another where I 4 stocked you in Melee and 2-0d you, and another where I beat you 2-1, and of all 7 of those tourney matches, which had all sets recorded, at different times, you only uploaded the 1 out of the 7 games that you won, AND made rude youtube comments for no reason.

you're a douche and a liar.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Dude it has NOTHING To do with that, I said I don't care about the vids anymore, but I am explaining EXACTLY WHY he's likely to be lying. He's done similar things in the past at other tournaments (the Maryland one), where a completely different guy recorded a different set, I won 2-1, and he only uploaded the one game he won, THEN made a douchy comment for no reason. Knowing that, why should anybody believe he's telling the truth about any of this? The MD tourney was a different camera, with all 3 games in a row, so you either have them all or you have none of them.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
so can we please get back to the tier list discussion? >_<

anyways, ive been seeing some really good marth players, placing pretty well over here in the MA area, he seems to do well againts spacies, and does relatively well againts peach, puff, sheik. Why is he still considered only high tier?. IMO he should at least be at the bottom of top tier.

Also been seeing more people pick up doc recently, seems shroomed has made him a lot more popular than he was a couple of years ago.

Bones0

Smash Legend
It's pretty tough to determine, I've had pretty much the same amount of a hard time between all 3 of them. It seemed to go pretty even most of the time I think.. though I haven't played Fly very much, only 1-2 friendlies. But I still feel like it's Ganon advantage because no matter the style used from my experience, I feel like Ganon can still do something about it and he can also take the momentum pretty quickly as soon as one hit is landed. I still feel like ICs need to work very hard to trap Ganon good... of course the reward for doing it is huge but still.. That's how I feel overall.
Oh, really?

Sliq

Smash Master
you use puff, can you blame him?
Good point.

Sliq brawl was out, it was a PA tourney, I used DDD vs your Puff and someone else. Vidjo and Chu were there also.
Was there a trampoline outside the venue? I think I remember it now.

Also, I never recalled playing Jigglypuff in Brawl, but I'm not going to argue about that asinine detail.

It was either 2008 or 2009, not even close to 2007, and I don't care if you sucked in some pound3 crew battle and uploaded it, that doesn't mean I believe anything you're saying right now
Oh I get that. I don't care what you believe. I'm simply pointing that out so other people don't believe your horse****. I have a history of doing the exact opposite of what you claim I do.

Also you're a douche to try to SUPPORT what Drephen did, by waiting until the match was 99% over before saying the match didn't count. I believe that was done on purpose by Drephen and his crew, cuz they're also douches.
First off, I don't support it. It was a **** move. But it's YOUR fault. All smash is is **** moves. People finding the ****iest thing they can do to win, and then DOING THAT. Shine spikes, chain throws, infinites, etc. This one just happened outside the gameplay because you were a dope and couldn't read.

Sliq remember that one time i said ur name in a small thread for my tiny crew in the MW forums, then you name searched and posted? That made our month, dude.
It's what I do.

Here is WHY I think you're a liar. You uploaded this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prt4n3mA1qI
right after you did well vs me in one pools game, even though you didn't upload the other 2 matches where I beat you. So out of 3 possible games in a Maryland tourney you uploaded ONE game, the one you won ONLY (even though all 3 games were played right in a row), and in PA you recorded Melee and Brawl with your camera at TOTALLY DIFFERENT TIMES, and apparently all of them got corrupted? It JUST SO HAPPENS that the ONE match you won was uploaded? Do you REALLY expect ANYBODY to believe that?
Yes, I do. I lost plenty of matches that day, and everyone else I played was fine with it. I did the best I could. Would baby feel better if I pulled that video offline? I can make that happen.

**** it, I'll check ALL of my memory cards to see if anything is on them just to appease the King of Babies. I haven't used them in years since that camera is a HUNK OF ****.

This is why I think you're a liar, that is WAY too convenient and douchy of you, and this is not the first time people do this. Lots of people have done very similar things, because lots of people are douches, but I'm not going to listen to your lies because logically there is a very small chance you are telling the truth
Logically, there is a very small chance I am lying, since I have shown a history of me posting videos of my being destroyed.

Also, you think this is convenience? Having to waste my time trying to convince a delusional ****** I'm not out to get him 5 ****ing years later? Convenient would be never recording ANYTHING. That would have been super convenient. I wouldn't have had to upload ANYTHING.

you can say all the excuses you want, but it's pretty obvious that you're lying.
Is it?

And before you ask, no, there is no way I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that you are not, but after everything I knew up to that point, it makes sense to not believe you at all.
I have no idea why you'd even begin to fathom I have any sort of problem with you. I haven't ever even spoken to you or about you about ANYTHING. Of all the people to expect to be after you, you pick a nobody from the Midwest who has been completely inactive for 3 years. Derp.

And no, because this was so long ago, I don't really care anymore, but I am trying to explain to you why I have no intention of believing you at all
Fine. Don't believe me. But don't slander my non-existent legacy. I have a history of failure to uphold, and I'd rather people know that I am a colossal **** up than a devious genius.

Further reason why I don't believe you and think you're a douche, because you said this on youtube right after:

I hope M2K doesn't come to this youtube vid and John it up.
Sliq111 4 years ago
There's no argument about whether or not I'm a douche. We all know that. It's whether or not I'm a liar with a master plan to make you look bad.

You said that right afterwords, even though you only uploaded the ONE GAME YOU WON in the set, even though I REMEMBER THE GUY RECORDING ALL THREE GAMES IN A ROW BEHIND US. THIS IS THE - 2nd TIME - IN A ROW THAT THIS CONVENIENTLY HAPPENED for you, and it makes no sense in this scenario at all for that to happen
So there was another guy recording the matches, and it's my fault he didn't put them up? Wat.

What happened to those other 2 games?
On my camera either the files were corrupted, or more likely the camera just stopped recording in the middle of the match. It happens when you use a hunk of **** camera.

So far we've had 3 tournament recorded sets. One where I 3 stocked you in brawl (3 and 3 or 3 and 2), another where I 4 stocked you in Melee and 2-0d you, and another where I beat you 2-1, and of all 7 of those tourney matches, which had all sets recorded, at different times, you only uploaded the 1 out of the 7 games that you won, AND made rude youtube comments for no reason.
I don't think I recorded ALL of these, and if that's the case, this isn't my fault. I barely remember any of this, and I only remember the one set because you made a huge deal about it back when it happened. I literally don't remember ANY of this ****. I don't doubt it didn't happen, I just barely remember it.

I don't remember any of this really well at all, but I can say for certain that I have never deliberately not uploaded something ever. Everything I recorded that was worthwhile I put up. Everything else was 15 second clips where my camera took a **** and stopped recording.

Also, all I do is make rude comments. You aren't special.

you're a douche and a liar.
You're half right.

Sliq, I wouldn't worry too much about about getting ***** by Tec0

Just ask West Coast ;)
Dude, 3 years after I quit I still get messages from old smash people on Facebook bringing that noise up. I'm the Bill Buckner of the MW, only I never got to meet Larry David.

Sorry for this nonsense guys. I'm done posting. Mew2King can believe what he wants, but I'm not one to pass up internet drama.

I think Kirby is worse than Pichu. He's absolute garbage, and ought to be at the VERY BOTTOM of the tier list. I contributed.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
w/e you say, I don't believe what you're saying right now though, there's no logical reason for me to based on everything that happened in the past that i know, but idc anymore

but to clear up WHY i think you're a douche, is because YOU ARE THE ONE THAT JUST CAME IN HERE SAYING ALL THIS CRAP WHEN I TOLD PEOPLE WHAT HAPPENEd, that I ***** you and u never wanted to put it up, because that is ACTUALLY WHAT I BELIEVE. If you 4 stocked me instead of the other way around, I GUARANTEE IT WOULDA BEEN ONLINE RIGHT AWAY instead of not at all. So there is no way I can PROVE that you're lying, but I simply don't believe you at all, and it's based off of probability + things you've done in the past to make me further think that. In the 1% chance you are telling the truth about that, that still DOESN'T explain the MD case OR why you are rude on youtube FOR NO REASON WHEN I'VE NEVER BEEN RUDE TO YOU. YOU are the one that came in here calling me a liar, and I am responding back by saying that I am not lying, and I believe you are the one that has lied AT LEAST about one of those things I've mentioned. There's no way it's all coincidence, and it doesn't explain why you're attacking me these last 2 days or were rude 4 years ago either.

im done responding w/ this, idk why you came back to respond to my post in the first place when I'm simply telling ppl what actually happened. you're the one that attacked me, not vice versa, and idc if you have a problem with me but don't call ME a liar, cuz I'm not.

i agree kirby sux and is worse than pichu btw

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I have no connection to this whatsoever, but I think you're really taking this too much to heart, Sliq. I don't really think anyone cares enough to put any credence into what is said on either side, because it happened too long ago to mean much. Besides, M2K is kind of silly. *shrug*

Also, those things you mentioned aren't really **** moves....that implies that you should play this game with some sense of honor...

Kal

Smash Champion
So let me get this straight:

If Sliq wins the argument, Jigglypuff is better. But, if M2K wins the argument, Marth is better?

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Sliq, I don't really give a damn about this petty argument (though its been a fun read so far!), but damn homie, ease up on the self-deprecation.

Pretty much everything anyone says about you is glowing and complimentary these days. Whatever legacy you think you have is way better than you know.

Beat!

Smash Master
I think I'd consider quitting if Falco was banned. Such a fun character, both to play as and to play against.

I never play DK tho so I might be biased huehue

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
i think the game would be a lot better if falco's dair and jigglypuff's bair/rest were majorly nerfed and sheik couldn't chain grab everyone
What about Fox? Substantially nerfing all the other top characters and not him is an unsettling concept, at least to me.

Max?

Smash Champion
After reading the Sliq/m2k debates, m2k you are a total child. You hold onto trivial details from years ago, make huge boisterous claims that people are out to get you, and then claim that you don't care. NO ONE likes a victim, and you are probably the biggest one I've encountered in the smash community. Quit being such a freaking baby and thinking everyone is out to get you, cause guess what, they aren't

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
After reading the Sliq/m2k debates, m2k you are a total child. You hold onto trivial details from years ago, make huge boisterous claims that people are out to get you, and then claim that you don't care. NO ONE likes a victim, and you are probably the biggest one I've encountered in the smash community. Quit being such a freaking baby and thinking everyone is out to get you, cause guess what, they aren't
i think you just want to have an epic argument with m2k

Top Bottom