• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Lucario Guide/FAQ/Database. XD Sorry I haven't updated in while! Soon!

FinalCut

Smash Rookie
So yeah I'll keep testing luke and going to post the image of unlocking him in SSE on my SSBB with my camera.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
BTW, Mookie... you can add M3D to your list of Lucario mains. I <3 the steel fighter!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
BTW, Mookie... you can add M3D to your list of Lucario mains. I <3 the steel fighter!
^_^ I'm not Mookie, but thanks.
=P I'll add you M3D.
And the others, too.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> I do have links to videos at the top of the FAQ...
Take a look at Light v. Forte for some quality Lucario action.
:p Wait until Mookie and I do a Lucario Ditto and you can behold a Lucarigasm.

-DD

Ichida

Smash Ace
Maybe I have bad luck at looking for Lucario wins, but most of the video's I see Lucario spams his aura sphere and loses.
I've seen a few missed Aura Spheres here and there, but the best Lucario vid I've seen is where he fully Aura Spheres Olimar hanging off the ledge, effectively KOing him, and finishing the match by sniping a falling Olimar with an aerial AS. Truly badass.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
^_^ Thanks ITP, I saw that vid and was going to add it before SWF was down.
-DD

I.T.P

Smash Ace
not my match provoth, but from my observations Lucario vs Marth is a downhill for marth, cause a lot of lucario's moves have ridiculous range, just like Zamus' Forward B that ***** marth.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
-Up B(B^): Extreme Speed
Power: X
Range: *****
Speed: *****
--Great move for recovery. It has distance, and has a curve you can put on the end to fake out edge hoggers. However, this technique is far from perfect for recovery, like Mewtwo's teleport. Its distance is slightly taken down when the curve is put in, and an enemy with good timing CAN hit you while you use this attack. Also, the start-up is a little obvious, and the ending lag when you land on the ground is punishable against speedy characters.
You should mention that if you use Up Special into a wall, Lucario will automatically Wall Cling. I did not discover this, t0mmy found this out while playing. If it's already been mentioned, then go ahead and ignore this post (I'm not reading through all the posts, just dropping by).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Thanks t!MmY, I had observed that several times, but its hard for me to remember what I've added to not.
-DD

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
I will be a Lucario mainer! Why the Meta Knight avatar? There's no Lucario one... :(

Does Lucario's red chest color costume have a dark blue fur or a purple fur?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay, I should have everyone who wanted on the list on there.
I added those videos.
=P Now I just need to
A) Get another copy of Brawl, so I can own it myself.
B) Get to participate in the tournament at WPI so I can test out my Lucario on GOOD players.

^_^
-DD

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
i mained link in the 64 version, and young link in melee. now that all of the brawl characters have finally been discovered, (i think), i am proud to say that i'm going to main lucario.add me to the list blazer :uzi:

my bad, lag=double post.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
hey i heard by dust this got stickied awhile ago so i came to find out.

CONGRADULATIONS ON THE STICKY

my guide still has a long ways to be as good as this, and right now im trying to clean it up and organize it but i think its gona turn out good.

oh yeah mine got stickied too. funny isnt it...:)

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Really good job on this article. I'm thinkning about maining Lucario. (I dont want to decide on a main until I play the game myself)

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
B) Get to participate in the tournament at WPI so I can test out my Lucario on GOOD players.
Hey DD, your going to the WPI tourny too? I'm also most likely going also since at the moment I'm living in Fitchburg MA which is like a half an hour away from Worcester. How early are you planning on showing up to the WPI? Like 20 minutes?

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
Wow dealing more damge while you have more damage actually make sense.

judging that if you use moves more the damage goes down ..

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey DD, your going to the WPI tourny too? I'm also most likely going also since at the moment I'm living in Fitchburg MA which is like a half an hour away from Worcester. How early are you planning on showing up to the WPI? Like 20 minutes?
Ah, well.
It turns out that Lucario won't be playable at the event, but my friend that I'm staying with at WPI will most LIKELY have the japanese version that I can rack more play time in.
As for the time, I'm thinking I'll be there around Noon, maybe 1 PM. I'm 17, so I'm going to attempt some crafty maneuvers to get myself into their competition.

**Added the new Lucario Mainers**
-DD

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
DD, I added the video I posted a week ago to your list, since you forgot (?). Hope you don't mind.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Can anyone test to see just how much startup time Lucario's down B has? I think I saw a video of Lucario vs. ZSS where she hit him just as he was starting the move and it didn't counter the blow.

It doesn't seem to start instantly, anyway.

Top Bottom