• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Lucario Guide/FAQ/Database. XD Sorry I haven't updated in while! Soon!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
his V B could be reversal too but does it really matter the names im sick of discussing names of moves

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Actually, Looking at several footage and slow mo takes of his Bair, I've deduced it is a Double strike.
Once with his hand backwards, then he spins around and hits with his tail/foot.
Anyone else notice it? I'll update it if I'm not going crazy.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay! The list is updated!

I also fixed the Stats area, made Lucario less "God Tier".

Anyways, I think I was just seeing things about his BAir, I think its just a large hitbox, and then the fact that the attack is so quick, he did it twice.

Also, "Shiny" has yet to be confirmed, I'll ask Gimpy to help me out in finding those.

Also, thanks for those vids, I'll add them to the top post in a little while.
-DD

kaid

Smash Master
Well, as the creator of the Shrine, I'm naturally inclined to be favorable to Luc. I'm used to Mewtwo's crazy bair edgeguards, though, so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to adjust to his playstyle.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i agree 100% with the stats thier accurate explaind and undisputable, great job with the thread u should request a sticky
oh u should add a challengers section like me b/c id want to challenge lucs put name 1st mains and brawl code

Roith
marth & Ike yes i will try to main both as my firsts
****/****/****

just a suggestion :)

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
You can throw me down on that list too.

And nice thread; I'll be sure to visit it often when you update it with stuff.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Added and Updated.
I'll be adding more pictures, and then breaking the moves down individually.
-DD

Dynamik

Smash Cadet
Can I be added please? :] I'll be maining Lucario, though I have no Wii, my cousin has one and I go there often, and once I get his FC, I'll post it here ASAP.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I noticed you had the grey Lucario on the first post. Is this one any different? I know they both had gold spikes, but the fur colors look a bit different.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fixed up the Moveset ratings. Feel free to discuss. If anyone has the game, I'd like a word with you.

How how does lucario play? Does he feel anything like mewtwo? Is it hard to kill with him?

From what I've seen, playing with Lucario is much like playing with Mewtwo in terms of movement, and Sheik in terms of attacking.

Thats a pretty bad way to explain it, but I'm tired @_@.

-DD

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Found a new vid! I can't link, but search "Brawl- Lucario vs Marth vs"

Its a match between Lucario Ike Marth and TL. You could tell the Sphere was getting larger and I think I saw some high knockback from him Bair against Ike.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
great and informative. Now i really cant wait for March.......>.> it sounds sooo far away
Anyways, you can put me on the Lucario mains list

Top Bottom