• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Lucario Guide/FAQ/Database. XD Sorry I haven't updated in while! Soon!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
sry :( i didnt mean to push but now im gona search for every little match with lucario in now b/c im interested so ill give my suggestions later oh and in gona go evolve my riolu lol

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
These created stages are ingenious. Ike and Lucario both impressed me greatly! It's counter-based move is cool.

Lucario will have my babies. Ha ha ha! Beastial!

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
good job with the thread, its very thought out :)

I do have a question though, how is Aura Sphere's knockback compared to Samus's Charge Beam?

Agosta44

Smash Ace
1. Roith, work on your grammar, it made my eyes bleed.
2. I can't access that vid on my iPod yet, I'll check it later or tomarrow.
3. Throw me up on that list. I'll main the crap out of him.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
haha sry bro im on my wii and it starts to get tough after a few 4 hrs so plz understand and sry bout da grammzar.....lol that was bad

Agosta44

Smash Ace
TC, 2 things:

1. His Final Smash is Focus Blast, not Flash Cannon
2. New "How to Unlock"- Beat Target Test on all difficulties with any character.

XACE-K

Smash Master
TC, 2 things:

2. New "How to Unlock"- Beat Target Test on all difficulties with any character.
I thought his FS was Dragon Pulse? Whatever it's still awesome.

Cinder

Smash Master
TC, 2 things:

1. Focus Blast? Uh, doubt it...I'm gonna go with Flash Cannon or a non-PKMN game attack until Sakurai says otherwise...

2. Is it THAT easy? Pah...

Agosta44

Smash Ace
1. Focus Blast? Uh, doubt it...I'm gonna go with Flash Cannon or a non-PKMN game attack until Sakurai says otherwise...

2. Is it THAT easy? Pah...
1. How is it NOT Focus Blast? Its a Blast focused in a column. Holy crap...

2. Ness- play 5 matches. Yeah....

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
I'm not sure what his final smash is. All previously suggested attacks have some kind of incosistency.
Flash Cannon has been shown in both D/P and PBR to be an orb of energy.
Focus Blast has been shown to be an orb of energy in the same ways.
Dragon Pulse, while it is a beamlike attack, it has clearyly stated as being launched from the mouth in D/P and it can be seen being launched from the mouth in PBR. Lucario's final smash can be seen being launched from his hands.
I think that his final smash is not an attack from his pokemon moveset. It is likely just an extension of his aura powers.
Another possibiliy is hyper beam.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Way too early to make a thread like this with any degree of accuracy.
I realize it is a little bit inaccurate, so I'm going back over it to make it a little more plausible. :p.
It should be Ready sometime tonight.

Also, I'll add everyone who requested it as soon as I'm done with that.

Lol! Thats my vid too.
D'Oh!
-DD

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
I know they look a little different but they are white beam attacks. The difference could also just be because of the pictures. the deoxys pic is offical and the lucario pic was a screen capture of lucario using it in a video, so there is a quality difference.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I realize it is a little bit inaccurate, so I'm going back over it to make it a little more plausible. :p.
It should be Ready sometime tonight.

Also, I'll add everyone who requested it as soon as I'm done with that.

Lol! Thats my vid too.
D'Oh!
-DD

Good stuff. I appreciate the work you are putting into this.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
k im kinda pissed b/c i wrote a big explantion and it wouldnt load so okay here it goes

flash cannon-a sphere atk and wrong color
focus blast-wrong color and blast is wrong shape

random but needed for explanation ikes signature move is aether, lucarios is arura sphere
ikes FS is great aether but extremly diff
now what if sakurai did the same with lucario
can someone say
SUPER AURA SPHERE

or BIG BANG KAHMAEHAMAEHA X100

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lucarios side b is force palm not a beam atk of any sort but i think i got it a variation of aura sphere

Agosta44

Smash Ace
......Its Focus Blast........why are you bothering to argue about the name anyways? I thought we were over this stuff after the roster was revealed...

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
im not arguing its name its cleary a buffed up version of arua sphere just like ike its the most logicaly explanation....well i think

oyo

Smash Rookie
Yo guys! This is my first post here! I really want to main Lucario and maybe play Pit on the side. DarkDragoon, can you please add me to your list of Lucario mains?

~Oy0~

Agosta44

Smash Ace
focus blast is a large orb of energy, not a beam.
Oh yeah I forgot. And rest isnt an attack either. And Withdraw is just a defensive technique. And Skull bash isnt chargable and sends you flying like a rocket. And disable doesnt make you dizzy. O WAIT

Skillface

Smash Cadet
I thought it was hyper beam, though I'm not quite sure whether Lucario can learn HB in D/P.

I also really like his Bair, even though that's a bit off topic. It reminds me of Ganon's Bair from Melee, but a bit faster.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
New video of Lucario: http://youtube.com/watch?v=el7_kEaTS6c

It's the bluish-grey Lucario with bronze hand spikes and chest spike. He looks pretty badass. It shows him battling Ike on a created stage (One that looks pretty cool, at that). This is pretty good quality compared to others and you can see a lot of Lucario's moves. Also, he looks a bit faster in this, for some reason. He sure can get around quickly. And man, that Follow Me/Reversal move is sweet.

And to the people who are arguing over what move his Final Smash is, I myself think it is Flash Cannon. It doesn't last that long and isn't as strong as some others. If it was Focus Blast I could see it instantly killing someone. xP Just my opinion.

Oh, DarkDragoon, you may add me to your list as well. ^^

Top Bottom