• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official JaJaMaru for Brawl thread!

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Anyhow, this character looks cool, I didn't even know of him untill I saw this "leak" half an hour ago. I don't think that is a legit leak, but he would make a cool character in my opinion.
Why the heck not?

Heretique

Smash Apprentice
You forgot to add the "leaker" is a fake, but otherwise I actually wouldn't mind seeing this character in Brawl if they made him look cool.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Firstly, ninjas are better than pirates (real ninjas, not bull**** Naruto ninjas).
Secondly, ninja-pirates are better than both ninjas and pirates.
Thirdly, is he third party or is did Jaleco give the rights to Nintendo?
Fourthly, I have nothing against his appearance in Brawl, and I'm calling his FS Ninpo: Jiraiya until they come out with an official name.
Firstly, Pirates own ninjas.
Secondly, Ninja-pirates don't exist.
Thirdly, It doesn't matter becuase he's not in Brawl.
Fouthly, He has no chance in Brawl.
Fifthly, I like cheese.

Cless

Smash Champion
Firstly, you're wrong (don't go back and forth with this. Neither you nor I can prove it either way and it's a stupid, opinionated argument argument anyway).
Secondly, lies and slander.
Thirdly, I was asking because I wanted to know how slim his chances could become.
Fourthly, I never said that he did.
Fifthly, as do I.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord

courte

Smash Lord
endly who doesn't like cheese. lactose entolerant, maybe later, but they tried it for a reason

other than that, man i don't know what to say to any of this other than Takamaru > Jajamaru

:034:

Smash Hero
Ugh. Why do you have that boring *** game for example? Why don't you use the better looking ones?

Ninja Jajamaru (NES)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZEEq9trjU

Super Ninja Kun (SNES)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPG226pn15Q&feature=related

Ninja Jajamaru Kun: Onigiri Ninpoucho Kin (Saturn)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMdcCsrMiyk&NR=1

Odd choice, if you ask me... but really good WTF character. This would definately wow me.
Ah, thanks. I'll add them to the first post.

I don't like cheese.

:034:

Smash Hero
Sorry for the double post, but I got an email.

Thank you for contacting Nintendo,

I appreciate your interest in Ninja JaJaMaru-kun. This game was released as a Virtual Console game for the Wii console on October 22nd, 2007. This game was released by Jaleco, however, all product support is provided by Nintendo of America.

Thanks for your email!

Nintendo of America Inc.
Raymond Chan
So I guess that means Jaleco still has the rights to JaJaMaru-kun, making him third-party.

Cless

Smash Champion
Oh well, that's too bad. But still, it's not like Jaleco has any huge games. They could do nothing but benefit, and if Takamaru somehow gets into Brawl, he needs a nondescript ninja to go with him as he's a nondescript samurai.

Cless

Smash Champion
I don't think the leak is true at all. I don't think any of them might be, except for maybe the Dragoon one.

Top Bottom