• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Official" For Glory Tier List

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I think we should stop this joke.
It really wasn't funny in the first place, now it's getting out of hand.

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
People, please settle down! This was meant to be a joke thread, nothing made to be taken seriously, kind of.

I made this thread as a joke to show that people on FG usually go with the listed characters., all except Sheik! Now that I see this has made a huge feud, I can no longer keep this thread up.

But the internet has shown me that no one cares about problems being forgotten and they will try to resolve it on their own. We must see how far this can get. If it gets too far, I will contact a mod to try and shut this down.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
People, please settle down! This was meant to be a joke thread, nothing made to be taken seriously, kind of.

I made this thread as a joke to show that people on FG usually go with the listed characters., all except Sheik! Now that I see this has made a huge feud, I can no longer keep this thread up.

But the internet has shown me that no one cares about problems being forgotten and they will try to resolve it on their own. We must see how far this can get. If it gets too far, I will contact a mod to try and shut this down.
Well, I am calm...
but the dude over there really wants to keep the joke up, though. I'd love if we just went back to the original subject.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Honestly, if I were to make a FG tier list, it'd look more like this:
FGTIER.png

The most popular FG characters.

1FC0

Smash Lord
So how is the For Glory Meta advancing?
Partly it is stuck but partly it is still evolving. R.O.B. is stuck in first place, but some other fighters are still fighting for second place.

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
So how is the For Glory Meta advancing?

I wonder if anyone actually wants me to take this seriously and make an actual tier list. Chances are there is at least one.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Maybe it 3ould be fun since FG has different rules especially the stages probably chance the tier list somewhat. For example LM should probably be way higher in FG.

Machii

Smash Apprentice
Replace Link with Toon Link, put Zero-Suit at the top, add Duck Hunt and Cloud, remove Falcon and little Mac.

Top Bottom