• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Official" For Glory Tier List

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
So, I've been going through For Glory for a while, and I've noticed that there is a theoretical tier list that every scrub follows. So, the For Glory Backroom (FGBR) has worked long ans hard to try and recreate this tier list. Here it is :).

Last edited:

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
Popularity =/= Tier List Rating
This is not a tier list on popularity. I've just noticed that people on For Glory think that the "Top 3" Characters are good, so they use them a lot.
No Cloud or Mario? 7.8/10
This was created in the span of 2 days. In those 2 days, I did not see a Cloud or Mario. K.

A new tier list will be made soon, and the FGBR will create a new and more accurate tier list.

abx

Smash Journeyman
How has this tier list been conducted anyway? I understand it this way: A few people write down their opinion on which characters appear very often in FG (1v1, I suppose). According to your last post it seems that these opinions are based on a strict time window.
is this correct?

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Where is Little Mac and Ganondorf.
You know, the two characters that are Top Tier under lag, more top tier material than Brawl's Meta Knight.

ShulkMonadoBoi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Luigi_The_Jumper
3DS FC
1289-9400-8598
This is not a tier list on popularity. I've just noticed that people on For Glory think that the "Top 3" Characters are good, so they use them a lot.

This was created in the span of 2 days. In those 2 days, I did not see a Cloud or Mario. K.

A new tier list will be made soon, and the FGBR will create a new and more accurate tier list.
It was a joke but, k.

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
How has this tier list been conducted anyway? I understand it this way: A few people write down their opinion on which characters appear very often in FG (1v1, I suppose). According to your last post it seems that these opinions are based on a strict time window.
is this correct?
Yes, they are. There are not a lot of people in the "FGBR", so, yea that's it. It was made in a strict time window.
Where is Little Mac and Ganondorf.
You know, the two characters that are Top Tier under lag, more top tier material than Brawl's Meta Knight.
I didn't get lag while making this list, so yea.
It was a joke but, k.
I know it was a joke, but K.

1FC0

Smash Lord
You forgot R.O.B. I see him literally almost every game and he is almost always so good when I see him.

me quazzy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-9401-0113
Actually you're all wrong. Little did you all know, I am the best character in the game at SSSSSSS....S tier.

Moshilam

Smash Cadet
Since Corrin and Bayo was released. 90% of my games are DLC. like damn pls

me quazzy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-9401-0113
You are welcome I am happy to spread the truth to those who suffer a deficiency of it. BTW your quote is on spot. Although I did write it because everyone should know that me quazzy is the best on FG.
Exactly man

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Low tier waifu. Her best moment was when she almost got destroyed by Captain Falcon in a reveal trailer.
No way. She's the best girl, no doubt.
And Lucie has a good matchup against Falcon in game anyway, so the reverse probably happens far more often.

me quazzy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-9401-0113
No way. She's the best girl, no doubt.
And Lucie has a good matchup against Falcon in game anyway, so the reverse probably happens far more often.
Nah. Zero Suit Falcon is way better.
The good matchup is debatable. Just because she has a sword with range doesn't mean it's in her favor.

1FC0

Smash Lord
YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME MAD LUCINA IS LAME AND SHE SHOULD BE CUT OPEN BY A GYRO (WHICH HAS SLASH EFFECT) AND HER ORGANS HARVESTED TO BE USED AS FUEL FOR ROBO BURNER

LUCINA IS SO LAME AND BORING SHE IS LIKE A BORING LAME VERSION OF MARTH AND AMRT IS ALREADY BORING AND LAME

R.O.B. HAS PROJECTILES TO GET FG SCRUBS SALTY ALSO HIS NAIR SPAM IS PRETTY SOLID TOO LUCINA DOES NOT HAVE ANY OF THAT GOOD STUFF SO ON FG R.O.B. REIGNS SUPREME

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME MAD LUCINA IS LAME AND SHE SHOULD BE CUT OPEN BY A GYRO (WHICH HAS SLASH EFFECT) AND HER ORGANS HARVESTED TO BE USED AS FUEL FOR ROBO BURNER

LUCINA IS SO LAME AND BORING SHE IS LIKE A BORING LAME VERSION OF MARTH AND AMRT IS ALREADY BORING AND LAME

R.O.B. HAS PROJECTILES TO GET FG SCRUBS SALTY ALSO HIS NAIR SPAM IS PRETTY SOLID TOO LUCINA DOES NOT HAVE ANY OF THAT GOOD STUFF SO ON FG R.O.B. REIGNS SUPREME
Erm.
Mate.
Stop, look at what you just wrote.
I thought we were all just joking here, and this thread is already getting derailed. No need to be this... hostile.

Zenithia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6013-0446-3047
Why am I reading this thread right now

1FC0

Smash Lord
Erm.
Mate.
Stop, look at what you just wrote.
I thought we were all just joking here, and this thread is already getting derailed. No need to be this... hostile.
WHAT I DO TO LUCINAS ON FG IS SO HOSTILE THAT IT SHOULD BE RATED NC-17

Routa

Smash Lord
You know who are the best in FG?

Mii.... Oh wait...

Galm Galm
Sadly yes. Threads like these are doomed to be trolled. I mean after all this is a joke thread.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
Lucina will be in good hands with Meat Grinder Robot. He has experience with humans.

Top Bottom