• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida 2013 PR~ #ohgodwhyisthatourtheme

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
That's a tough call. That's my situation for this one except that I have PR wins. It depends really. You can be consistent but by placing top 5 and beating No PR people you are only losing to ppl that place high consistantly and are not PR'd so chances are they would go on the PR next season. I think the best example of this case is probally yoss.

On an unrelated note, If im 1st next season, can we have an oreimo theme? =3
We could name it #MyThemeCan'tPossiblyBeThisKawaii
xD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
That's a tough call. That's my situation for this one except that I have PR wins. It depends really. You can be consistent but by placing top 5 and beating No PR people you are only losing to ppl that place high consistantly and are not PR'd so chances are they would go on the PR next season. I think the best example of this case is probally yoss.

On an unrelated note, If im 1st next season, can we have an oreimo theme? =3

Okay, I mean the chances of the situation happening are pretty low but ya never know~

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
iirc master raven was PR'd on one awhile back where he only showed up to miami tournies and was like 10th on the pr or something with losses being to those of pr'd people and all wins vs non prd.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I talked with Trump at R.U.GAME? and watched him play. I watched ExDeath get stomped by Daisy's ICs.

I'm not trying to detract from their skill in the least, I'm just surprised someone else didn't make it on like Mampam, Ryo, etc. Props to Daisy and Trump, they must have really stepped up their games this season.

It's all results. Everyone knows Ryo and Mampam are good, but Trump and Daisy have shown better results than them so that's why they're up there.

And yes I was PR'd at 10th on the dead musicians PR without beating any actual PR players. Bottom 5 ranks are always hardest to determine because there is a lot of ambiguity between results, so you often have to make up an artificial criteria for the inevitable disputes.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
YOu more than likely wouldn't. The only reason Ronnie was on that PR that time was because he didn't beat anybody on the PR BUT he didn't lose to anybody off the PR. Consistently better than the unrankeds, but consistently worse than the rankeds.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yeah and at that point in time, that WAS the 10th best record in fl

but since so many players have been stepping up their game lately, meeting a good enough record for the top 10 spot is a little harder these days

8Bitman

Smash Master
There are these things called ******* Tony. Just let it roam in its natural habitat.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
But you come here and post all the time... I dont get it

fk logic
All the time is everyday on the hour. which i dont do. and i still have friends here.
But i guess its not logical to have friends... you wouldn't know about that i guess because you try to spit that logic to me. So i guess your right in your own way?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@8bitman you wouldnt say that to my face though so why say it on the internet? lmao
man so many tough guys here. i forgot that smash is full of them. One sonic player even told me he fights. Some kid with his with braces in his mouth looking like he just got out of middle school lol. You guys are tough so i better watch out before i get beat up. or even worse. Beat in smash bros. lmao

8Bitman

Smash Master
Id say that in person. Whether it would be serious or not, idk. All I know is I was joking. You sir need to calm down. Kthxbye

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@seibs
Haha i love being short xD. I said that i was mad because i was short to this one girl that was asking me "why i was mad" lol

@8bit i figured Tough guy ;)

Kawaii korde wa nondeska?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I made that same face after seibrik dropped nado behind me last stock on halberd at miami :D

i'm jk. I'm going to get destroyed next time we play :).

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
@seibs
Haha i love being short xD. I said that i was mad because i was short to this one girl that was asking me "why i was mad" lol

@8bit i figured Tough guy ;)

Kawaii korde wa nondeska?
Damn thats too weeaboo for me, cant understand that XD

I made that same face after seibrik dropped nado behind me last stock on halberd at miami :D

i'm jk. I'm going to get destroyed next time we play :).
I made the same face when you dropped ur chaingrab on me ;)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Damn thats too weeaboo for me, cant understand that XD

I made the same face when you dropped ur chaingrab on me ;)
You do know i took japanese for 3 years in HS because spanish was full right?.... lol
i took japanese but im like anti weeaboo. only anime i liked was the ones on toonami lmaoi can stand anime 9 times out of 10

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol thats awesome, I wish my hs offered that. They offered Spanish but I just slept through that class and got an A so it was rather boring. Probably was the same way with anime till I came to gainesville and ben a friend of mine introduced me to many other ones not played on toonami. There's a lot of good stuff out there don't limit yourself.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol thats awesome, I wish my hs offered that. They offered Spanish but I just slept through that class and got an A so it was rather boring. Probably was the same way with anime till I came to gainesville and ben a friend of mine introduced me to many other ones not played on toonami. There's a lot of good stuff out there don't limit yourself.
ANice. i kind of get annoyed of some anime that people show me

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I think this attitude sums up these PR threads (least the ones I've seen in regards to Florida):

yos

Smash Cadet
TTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Real question is... who's this chick and who's the chick in your signature? :p
The real answer is:
That is Meghan James of BGC9. She may be boojie, but she'll whoop your ass... and your security if she has to.

And the girl in my sig and avatar is the ever so wonderful Jenna from BGC8.

(BGC = Bad Girls Club)

Top Bottom