• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida 2013 PR~ #ohgodwhyisthatourtheme

Mampam

Smash Ace
since I'm PR now I will actually enter every brawl tourney I end up going to. To give the more deserving people more opportunities to get on the PR by having more chances to play a ranked player

Note I said opportunities and not wins. Cause I'm not giving free **** to anybody I still hate losing

How long is this season

IKR, 2djeff gave me that hit and run

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pleeeeeeeease play Peach against me, Daisy

Actually, play either. Your ICs are good but not as good at fighting as Garbanzo or Jeff #freeeeeeeeeeeeee

2-DJeff

Smash Master
and fyi guys. i beat kyon with game and watch at the same tournement i beat yoss, mamapamand pretty much everyone else i ran into
so if yall our counting my tournement **** again(i dont even play) please count everything and dont half ass it. No offence to the people that worked on it........................never mind... lol yall just do yall thing #dontcare
sorry mampam maybe next time dude

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Pleeeeeeeease play Peach against me, Daisy

Actually, play either. Your ICs are good but not as good at fighting as Garbanzo or Jeff #freeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just realized SSBBDaisy is an Iceclimber user, whether their his main or secondary. Time to call out the my Iceclimbers slayer...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
and fyi guys. i beat kyon with game and watch at the same tournement i beat yoss, mamapamand pretty much everyone else i ran into
so if yall our counting my tournement **** again(i dont even play) please count everything and dont half *** it. No offence to the people that worked on it........................never mind... lol yall just do yall thing #dontcare
sorry mampam maybe next time dude

None of the other people that you beat were in contention for the PR...hence why they are in the orange on the chart.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I've been CGed offline plenty of times

but then again, I played when we had multiple ICs. garbanzo, jeff, galuuda, xfactor, lain

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Keith in the troll #10 spot and he don't even play this game. NO ONE LET HIM WIN.
lol thats what I'm saying

But I seriously advise you to go ICs against me cause if you go Peach you're not going to have a chance

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
:]

I want to try her in friendlees. I beat nick riddle's zelda with my peach. :p Then I got dominated by his zss :). But I'll try and fix that :)

EDIT: I don't even play this game.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
By the way, props to all the power ranking placers. I totally didn't expect Daisy or Trump to make it on there.

EDIT:

7.DewDaDash

^guy looks like a Canadian Mew2King caught in a flood

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Have you played either of them?
I talked with Trump at R.U.GAME? and watched him play. I watched ExDeath get stomped by Daisy's ICs.

I'm not trying to detract from their skill in the least, I'm just surprised someone else didn't make it on like Mampam, Ryo, etc. Props to Daisy and Trump, they must have really stepped up their games this season.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
daw well thanks ._.

Wish I had a job. Trying to find a job that will help me pay for my school. It's not easy :(

Top Bottom