• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

Wreked

Smash Lord
Not a bad idea Rapido, that would be cool. Be it shouldn't be limited to just two pokemon. There should be six random pokemon for each trainer. And it looks a lot like an auctual fight. But I think stage hazards would be a little much on that.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
As previously mentioned, I believe Hyrule Field would be a great stage regardless of which game it comes from ( I would prefer the one from Twilight Princess).

Hard to see how it could be effectively achieved though.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I dunno if this one's been done but...

Luigi's Mansion
Mushroom Kingdom

It's been done in a lot of the other Mario games so why not Brawl too? It'd be a good course with doors that could swing open and smack people around, parts of the floor could give away sending the person falling to their doom and you could also have ghosts of course. Maybe a falling chandellier or two? The big green ghosts who throw banana peels would fit right in considering the banana peels even a weapon.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Not to be meen or anything but is there anyone in the world left that knows how to draw???(I definitly Can't)

Super Mario Universe

Smash Rookie
Well, I decided to create a few SMG stages for Brawl... So I had two concepts.

The first one involved a sphere (circle, in 2D terms) that the characters would walk around, with no gravity pulling them off the surface (center of gravity at the core of the mini-planet?). Also, there was a tiny moon that orbited around the planet, with characters able to jump up onto it.

I figured it might be a little hard for the dev's to create, so instead I created and completed Concept #2.

I extended it during creation, but don't know if the length will suffice a four-player free-for-all. I can always add extra platforms though...

Oh, and there is a black hole underneath each grassy area. Anybody following SMG will know... its death, really.

EDIT: And four seconds after looking at it again, I think that it might need to be extended in height. Just so jumping into the "Gravity Twirl" by accident dosen't get annoying... Will change later, maybe.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Mega Man Stage

Ok guys, i've created a mega man stage for brawl. the background is from the ending of the power battles/fighters arcade game ending. It has Wily's castle burning in the background.

The music that would play here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tKnek80eyPs

Here it is barren. the two cliffs on the bottom (one on the right, one on the left) are not platforms. they spots where various mm characters make cameo appearances and watch the battle.

Here it is with some (potential) brawlers on it. I tried to get the scale the best i could

And here's Protoman's cameo

The only hazard is the occasional appearance of Dr. wily in his form from mm7. I wanted this stage to be "tourney legal."

Please Comment

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
And here's Protoman's cameo

The only hazard is the occasional appearance of Dr. wily in his form from mm7. I wanted this stage to be "tourney legal."

Please Comment
"Here's Protoman's cameo... right... wait... right there! Quick look! Awww... you missed him."

Lmao! But otherwise very well done. It definitely would be tourny legal. But I have a question too: Can you jump up through the main platform (Kongo Jungle) or would it act like a ceiling (Fight Club in Hyrule Temple)?

P.S.- Nice touch with Megaman and Sonic!;)

Caael

Smash Lord
Well, I decided to create a few SMG stages for Brawl... So I had two concepts.

The first one involved a sphere (circle, in 2D terms) that the characters would walk around, with no gravity pulling them off the surface (center of gravity at the core of the mini-planet?). Also, there was a tiny moon that orbited around the planet, with characters able to jump up onto it.

I figured it might be a little hard for the dev's to create, so instead I created and completed Concept #2.

I extended it during creation, but don't know if the length will suffice a four-player free-for-all. I can always add extra platforms though...

Oh, and there is a black hole underneath each grassy area. Anybody following SMG will know... its death, really.

EDIT: And four seconds after looking at it again, I think that it might need to be extended in height. Just so jumping into the "Gravity Twirl" by accident dosen't get annoying... Will change later, maybe.
That would be awesome! with a few more platforms, that would be the best stage ever. Would controls be reversed on the roof? And it would be a cool way to avoid final Smashes. I give you respect points for this.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
^^^^
That one would be kinda weird though. What about the Y-axis of your controller? Like, if you're on the ceiling, would pressing down on your control stick read normally as down and you would do moves regularly? Or would it be inverted and be read as up?

Better example: You jump from the ceiling and press down in the air, would you fast-fall or jump again?

EDIT:
And I think it would be cool if occasionally a shooting star (regular damage) or a meteor (fire damage) or a comet (ice damage) would shoot through the gravity rift and spike/meteor you back down, preventing you from running away all the time.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Yeah I like that music too

"Here's Protoman's cameo... right... wait... right there! Quick look! Awww... you missed him."

Lmao! But otherwise very well done. It definitely would be tourny legal. But I have a question too: Can you jump up through the main platform (Kongo Jungle) or would it act like a ceiling (Fight Club in Hyrule Temple)?

P.S.- Nice touch with Megaman and Sonic!;)
Tough question Dyce. I think i would rather have it so you can jump through it. And you can also press down (not tilt) to pass through as well.

But there would be a little more height in between the lower platforms and the higher one in real life, i did a rush job on the stage.:)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Tough question Dyce. I think i would rather have it so you can jump through it. And you can also press down (not tilt) to pass through as well.

But there would be a little more height in between the lower platforms and the higher one in real life, i did a rush job on the stage.:)
Nooo! No, ew gross! I don't like that. It would be too confusing and too difficult of a match to be able to phase through all the main platforms. Jumping up through would be ok, but otherwise... no... I no likey.

P.S.- I wanted to ask you before but I forgot: What program did you use to make those images and 3D renderings? Is it something I can download for free or do I need to buy it?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Nooo! No, ew gross! I don't like that. It would be too confusing and too difficult of a match to be able to phase through all the main platforms. Jumping up through would be ok, but otherwise... no... I no likey.

P.S.- I wanted to ask you before but I forgot: What program did you use to make those images and 3D renderings? Is it something I can download for free or do I need to buy it?
Fine, fine. I thought about that too. how about you can jump up through it and be knocked through it, but you cant pass through by pressing down.

If you're asking me how i made my stage, i just used the "print screen" function of computer to get the background (I watched the ending of power battles on youtube lol). Then I used ms paint to make the platforms, and i got the sprites off of some website.

Im pretty sure if you wanted photoshop you could get it off of limewire or some bit torrent

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Green means where you can stand/walk.
Yellow means what you can grab onto/edges.
Purple nmeans areas where you can fall through to lower areas.

This is a moving Lvl, Winged Fortress from Sonic the hedgehog 2, and restartdsitself. As like the real lvl it comes from, there are many places to die as u get deeper into the level. This is an updated verion of Winged Fortress created earlier but slightly changed. Such as, sorry but i didnt let the last ship take u into outerspace, i saved that for my Death Egg stage. Instead, it just brings u to the start of the Lvl again where you 1st begin with the Tornado.

And for the Cleaned up version, now that you know how it looks.

(Pleas Note: This much of the stage will not be shown at one time, i just didnt wanna cut up EACH and every screenshot.)

Sorry for it being so big. :bluejump:

Jacoby_Steinburger

Smash Rookie
I had already sketched like 9 or 10 sketches in my sketchbook, so i used paint and redid them. they need to be spruced up a lot, more color definitely. But I have thought Darunia from Ocarina of time would be a really
awesome addition, so i did some goron levels.

First is link's original 3d home, kakariko village. Nothing much to say about this one. But I do like seeing Mt. Doom in the background.

The second is the DK Krib. I liked the orange and brown themes of the past DK stages, but they were always too small for being in the huge jungle. The river flows below, and the lights glow from the inside of the house. Kranky Kong along with the others of the DK krew can be seen as silhouettes in the windows. This level is supposed to be barely smaller than Hyrule Castle.

Third is Goron City. The Goron Ruby Platform sits in the middle, in front of a giant sculpted goron head in the rock. The side doors allow for side kills, and the bomb plants can be picked up. Darunia's Quarters sit near the middle-bottom.

Fourth and Last is a peak on Mount Doom, with a passage to the goron city. A goron would come out and do chores while the fighting happens, such as stoke the fire, shake out the rug, etc. And it would change from day to night.
Hope you like my suggestions, i had a bowser's castle one, but it was a bridge. The next day the Bridge of Eldin update came. I was quite pissed.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Alright now, this is a stage everyone can agree with cause it sticks to new Brawl theme. Changing stage within a stage, such as Castle Siege and Battleship Halberd.
Its a Mix of Hidden Palace Zone and Sky Sanctuary Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles. If you remember, the change takes place when Sonic and Tails or Knuckles, stand on the teleporting ruby sphere in the after the ancient hieroglyphics showing Super Sonic fighting Robotnik. Instead, Ive put them in the same room.

The 1st Stage has a an equal ceiling and floor but no sides. Placed in the middle is the teleporting ruby sphere. A warp beam will draw all character up through the ceiling of the cave and teleport you to Sky Sanctuary Zone, only when all characters playing in the match either touch the sphere or are in a direct path vertically with the sphere and each other.

Once at the Sky Sanctuary, you will see the Death Egg above your head in the clouds, Angel Island floating in the distance and the ruby sphere, though you may not return to the Hidden Palace from this point. In either stage, the ruby sphere does not interact with ur movement, you cannot stand on it, run into it or hit it, untill activated it remains in the background.

Wreked

Smash Lord
The winged fortress one is cool, very rainbow cruiseish.

As for the last one, meh. You got a good idea but I couldn't see it happening.

Zacoftheaxes

Smash Cadet
The Opera House from FF6.

I don't need to post any pictures, any explanations, anything. That should be all you need to know.

Not that it'll ever happen, but we can dream, right?
That could be Phantom of the Opera's home stage, :p

Here's my stage:

Name: Insanoland.
(Smash Bros. Original)

and this one, too bad It's Impossible.

† Pwnagnezz †

Smash Rookie
SiegK, that idea was pretty sick, i would love that stage, I would definetly replace that awesome one with the gay ice climbers stage they have on ssbm :)

Pikapi30

Smash Rookie
Bowser's Castle Stage

Has spikes (like from Race To the Finish in SSBM) that heavily damage players, typical classic Bowser's Castle (complete with fireballs!:)), with koopas appearing at both sides of the stage (kind of like Mushroom Kingdom II in SSBM).

----------I I---------- I I
I I
I /\/\/\/\ I
I | | I
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pikapi30

Smash Rookie
Oh ya does anyone know how to get the debug menu on SSBM (USA version) without an AR?

Top Bottom