• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

DeathBySpoon

Smash Rookie

The actual level layout sucks, but it gets the point across. Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy. 'nuff said.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Ah man, those Fuzzies really pissed me off...I hope to god they're not in Brawl. Other than that, nice concept.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
They would affect EVERYONE, not just the character they touched. Therefore they proably aren't gonna be in Brawl...unless they become assist trophies.

user_name

Smash Apprentice
You stole my idea=:ohwell:, it is a exellent idea after all! That course from Mario Bros (arcade) would be straight up awsome, especially if you could use the warp pipes, and go through them, and come out one of the other ones randomly, sorta like Mushroom Kingdom in SSB64.

Hmm...I like the airship idea from SMB 3, we already got 2 SMB1 and 1 weak SMB2 level (even if I like SMB2, the level sucked!). Anyways, got a vid of it, just view 1:48 to 3:30 and you'll get a idea (can't find a pic!!! :mad: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxT9j-CoD7Y

The Super Mario Bros 3 airship would either work like:

1. the ship is moving along the airship like you do with Rainbow Floats, but a moving ship, and you move throughout it, without going onto anything else but the ship, or mainly staying on the ship.'

2. Stay in the boss chamber and fight

But preferably the first way=awesome! Great thread
Itd be cool if after a bit of time in the boss chamber's floor gave out, and you ended up on the ship again. (allowing the level to loop.)

Also, if they left it pretty much unaltered, graphics and all, that'd be cool too. (With the exception of their being a boss in the boss chamber, and allowing the boss chamber floor to give out and bring you to the beginning again.)

YES. Now I'm going to be disappointed when this isn't in Brawl =(

---

The platforms constantly fall downward as the broken circle in the center rotates counter-clockwise. Although most platforms will be normal, some will be made of fire, burning you, some will be made of ice, freezing you, and still some will be slippery, causing you to slide around while walking on them.

Betaz

Smash Ace
The platforms constantly fall downward as the broken circle in the center rotates counter-clockwise. Although most platforms will be normal, some will be made of fire, burning you, some will be made of ice, freezing you, and still some will be slippery, causing you to slide around while walking on them.
umm... no

just...

no

too many moving hazardous things...

hidden

Smash Rookie

The stage starts as a brige over an waterfall, you can attak the ropes to let the brige fall apart so you can go down. The stage slowly moves downwards, (The platforms disapear when they get almost at the top so you don't get stuck) when it stops you see a warning sign. Then all the platforms disapear and the caracters fall down for +/- 1 sec. (Folowed by the camera so you don't die unless you hold down to fall faster) This repeats itself 2/3 times befor you land on a screen wide platform that brings you to the top again.

teh_nuke

Smash Cadet
I have the bestest stage ever...

Presenting to you... TEH ZOMG WALL!

It looks just like a regular wall, but wait... it's a ZOMG WALL with FALLING BRICKS. Characters can not get around or past teh wall but they still get damaged by teh randomly falling brickz! This is the most genious stage ever! This is a relaxing stage since the characterz cant atk each others but the bricks are a 1 hit KO so you must dodge them! (look at those hi-def graphix)

teh_nuke

Smash Cadet
NO! It couldn't possibly be a joke! Don't joke about this! They need to put this in Brawl! It's... it's so BEAUTIFUL!!! IT'S PERFECT!!!

But yea, I think we all get it's a joke. Lol.
No trust me, if I didnt put that there people would insult me and ask if I'm 12 and whatnot. I've been in those situations before. Think of it as a precautionary measure. If you really think so though... I may take it out. I just hope people dont read this or your post after it though ;)

user_name

Smash Apprentice
I have the bestest stage ever...

Presenting to you... TEH ZOMG WALL!

It looks just like a regular wall, but wait... it's a ZOMG WALL with FALLING BRICKS. Characters can not get around or past teh wall but they still get damaged by teh randomly falling brickz! This is the most genious stage ever! This is a relaxing stage since the characterz cant atk each others but the bricks are a 1 hit KO so you must dodge them! (look at those hi-def graphix)
Are you 12 and whatnot?

-Foggy-

Smash Apprentice
in the Subspace Emissary. What is the Subspace Emi
Meh, I don't feel like making a stage on photoshop right now. Maybe later, but..

Green Hill Zone:
(I dont know what to put here for unieverse)
A mostly flat, green grass stage with water pits on the side of the main platform. On the .......

You know what, ill just make one in photoshop in a bit...

-Foggy-

Smash Apprentice
in the Subspace Emissary. What is the Subspace Emi

Green Hill Zone:
As you can see, this Green Hill Zone is loosely based off of Sonic Advance (which is kind of wierd), but Sonic Advance is in my DS so whatever. You've got the wooden platform, the palm tree with the monkey throwing bombs (which you can catch and throw at opponents), and a mechanical crab. You can't get spiked on the right side of the stage, but only on the left. I decided to put water on the left because you usually move right in Sonic games..

EDIT: LOL i forgot to color the side near the palm tree blue. My bad..

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Assuming Sonic does in fact get into Brawl...

Imagine one of his levels from his game, any level...you know, the ones with the big loops and all the springs and stuff. Now, imagine turning the whole stage 90 degree so that it is as if you are going down the track in Sonic's POV.

You could have a Mute City-esque level that run you around in the loops and bounce on springs and yadda yadda yadda...

Sandy

Smash Champion
I think i speak for us all when i say we need a tetris level.

Every now and then, the Wii remotes flip, shake, twist, rumble, or sometimes try to hit one of the players. They will sometimes move out of the stage, too. The L and R buttons are pressed every 30 seconds, making the players standing on them slide of the stage.

The whole stage moves here! Everyone starts at the top of the stage, but the Wiimote is removed after 20 seconds, letting players go to the center (between the remote and the Ubisoft icon). After 20 seconds, the remote is put back again, trapping all the players inside! This process reapets through the whole match.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

Flipper Fight Zone, Balloon Battlefield
(Ballon Fight)

>A generic stage from Balloon Fight. Not any specific level (to my knowledge), just a random assortment of stage props formed together to make one awesome Smash Bros stage.

>A "walk-off" stage, two bottom platforms with water inbetween, one raised platform, two single-person stalagtite platforms.

> One permanent flipper suspended in the air over the middle, 2x larger than your run-of-the-mill item. Cloud will shoot a ball of lightning that hits like Pikachu's neutralB; the only difference is this ball of electricty will bounce off the platforms and the limits of the stage until it either falls into the water or makes contact with a player. Maximum two bolts can be present on the field at once.

> Once in a while, when a player is over the pool in the middle and under the suspended platform, a giant fish will come and try to take a chomp out of your character. If the fish gets a good bite it counts as an auto-KO. If the fish only nips your character, they will recieve medium damage and small knockback.

Sandy

Smash Champion

Game: Wind Waker

A main platform, with stairs on both sides that allow you to go up onto another level. Kind of like the one area in Delflino Plaza. You can also hop on top of the giant Link statue.

The stage will be black and white most of the battle, but every once in a while you will see all the color in the castle come to life and the enemies will start attacking you. Also you will see WW Link in the back ground running away with the Master Sword. Anyways the enemies will attack you, and you can fight back as a couple good combos will defeat them. After a while the stage will turn black and white again, and more enemies attacking you when color returns.

Name: Battle Against Andross

Series: Star Fox

Description: The stage starts out with four Arwings flying through space. They are flying away from the screen. Each character starts on one Arwing, and everyone can jump between them to fight.

After about a minute, Andross appears in the background. The Arwings start firring and they'll randomly move around, some of the even rolling. There's nothing to catch you at the bottom, so if you fall off the arwings, you're dead.

Andross will randomly knock an arwing away with one of his hands, making only three remaining. After another minute of the Arwings dodging Andross's hands and lasers (The laser can hurt your character if you're in the way,) He sucks up the Arwings into his mouth.

You are then able to jump onto his hands or head, where you will fight for the next few minutes. He will occasionally clap his hands together, hurting anyone thtas on the hands.

He will then let the Arwings out, which you have to jump on. One of them will shoot a bomb, which makes Andross's brain appear.

After they shoot at the brain, all while flipping and moving around. It is soon defeated. It flies away, letting the stage begin again.

These next three are from EarthBound:

Stage: Peaceful Rest Valley: A valley, there is a stream running down the center and a broken bridge spanning it, fighting to take place on either side, from time to time a platform will solidify over the center, cloudlike platform, from time to time small UFOs will fly across and you will have to dodge them, they come at random heights, in the background you can see the Happy Happy village in the hills, with all of its cultist members

Stage: Threed Graveyard, a spooky grave yard with rickety wooden platforms that break and creepy fog and tombstones abound…sometimes you will see creepy things moving through the background

Stage: Palace of Dalaam: a palace in the island kingdom of Dalaam….

OUTSIDE: you are on a high cliff, in front of the palace, which has a golden color and elephant statues, beautiful ocean views abound
INSIDE: a beautiful golden throne room, there is a red carpet in the floor and the king sits on the throne, watching the fight, sometimes servants will bring him something to eat as he watches…depending on the fight’s intensity, he will show varying degrees of excitement

zero3

Smash Cadet
I think we need the stage from Joust... and randomly, the Joust guys infiltrate and smack you as they run across the stage.

Sonic80

Smash Rookie
Ok, so I am looking for an underwater level, it may be like in Super Mario Brothers for NES, in world 2-2 I think. Well, in the background you have bloopers floating around, occasionally dropping items if you hit them, (like shy guys in yoshi island) and there would be three platforms an a big hole in the middle that if you fall into you die. Occasionally the Hole will have a vortex come out and it will try to suck someone down if they get to close.

A big thing about this level is that when you use a pokeball and goldeen comes out she does a strong horn attack (Because on her melee trophy it says that she can do a very strong horn attack under water) I think it will be something like Porygon2's attack only go longer and stronger.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
This is a stage I posted in the Olimar discussion. meta_owns_your_dad and I came up with some of the concepts. This is not a walkoff level. The swooping snitchbug carries a platform around like the carpet in MK2. The shearwigs will destroy the bridge slowly, causing a gap. The rolled up part is something you can stand on. Later on, the pikmin will unroll it, closing the game. There is also a mushroom, which acts as a platform.

The background will have some cool scene going on involving Pikmin, large enemies, battles, carrying items to the onions and whatnot. Maybe Louie or something will appear back there commanding pikmin. For simplicity's sake, I left it blank here.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
It's like the Yoshi's Story stage. I like it.
Only better because it's bigger, those stupid revolving block platforms aren't there, there's no walkoff part, and the opening is harder to fall down (i.e., you can't die by doing a dair through the bridge). There is a lot more headroom, too.

CrazyFoxBrawler

Smash Cadet
This is my stage, it is the new version of hyrule temple!! There is one main platform that is stationary for the whole match, and it is the center one!! The other two platforms alternate, going up and down, but they meet in the center for one part of the rotation! At certain points the three levels will be level. They move in 40 second incrimants!

The four edges that you see are all able to be grabbed, which will allow you to use the higher edges to your advantage!! The interesting thing about this stage is that the ceilings will alternate with the platforms. Imagine a line smack down the center pillar. The side that has the higher platform will have a higher ceiling so as not give a distinct advantage to the crazy good up smashs!! So when all three platforms are level, the ceiling will be level!! The sides would be similar to those of donkey kong 64 in terms of how far it takes to kill!!

Tell me what you think!!

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I had an idea a long time ago that involved the bottle from Dr Mario.

The only native exit is the tiny hole at the top, and pills and those critters will drop down occasionally.

As characters hit the sides or bottom though, it can begin to crack and shatter in places, creating other holes.

BudDudandSlash

Smash Apprentice
So, why hasn't a Wario stage been pitched?

Based off Wario Ware Twisted, here's a stage I thought of:

A simple enough idea here. Once in a while, the stage shifts itself 90 degrees. Sometimes the middle platform is a full platform, and sometimes when it shifts it's just a wall. Microgame icons and cast could time-to-time interact with the action!

As an added touch, the stage could have a GBA look when zoomed out, just like Flat Zone is a Game and Watch.

What do you think?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I had an idea a long time ago that involved the bottle from Dr Mario.

The only native exit is the tiny hole at the top, and pills and those critters will drop down occasionally.

As characters hit the sides or bottom though, it can begin to crack and shatter in places, creating other holes.
About 40 other people had the same idea. This idea's been going around since way back when "a new smash bros." was announced and I said something about having a Dr. Mario stage.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
X Shrine

If anyone remembers about the SSS, they may remember about the X Shrine.

X Shrine is Killer's stage (the black yoshi).

Occasionally either the red or black portions of the stage disappear.

X Sword appears at random on the top-most platform. Use it to your advantage.

A black egg occasionally moves across the main platform.

Top Bottom