• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official CLASH Suite @ Evo 2013 Thread - Request Matches!

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Hax vs PPU has to happen.
They both **** each others characters so hard. It will be brutal!

Drew Bear

Smash Rookie
I want to see Silent Spectre get in on this action, that would be amazing, him being the only one with a positive record on Armada and a great rivalry with mango. Him vs. Hax would be amazing as well. Just a suggestion, would be **** though.

SolxBadguy

Smash Rookie
I know this is a silly thing to ask you guys but I mostly play and know more about SF/marvel an even GG anyways who are the players to watch out for besides M2K, an the guy that won Apex, also are there any godlike Sheik or Link players that will be at evo? Those are my favorite characters lol

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I know this is a silly thing to ask you guys but I mostly play and know more about SF/marvel an even GG anyways who are the players to watch out for besides M2K, an the guy that won Apex, also are there any godlike Sheik or Link players that will be at evo? Those are my favorite characters lol
Armada has a godlike YL. If he goes Young Link, it would be vs Hbox and will turn into a match of incredible attrition, mind games, and skill rather then any sort of combo. There are a couple links who could potentially make it out of pools but they are much less mentionable/I'm not sure who all they are and I don't see any Sheiks besides M2K's doing damage although a couple could make it out of pools or be pulled out as a secondary.

knuckleface88

Smash Cadet
Good links there - GERM, J666, Internet Explorer, Spife (he is going right?)

GERM is old school, and was the best link around for a long time. J666 is also a very good link, and both him and GERM have a decent shot at making it out of round one pools.

Good shieks - M2K, Ice, Android

Ice is top 5 in Europe and definitely a player to watch out for. Sounds like you already know about M2Ks shiek. Android is the brother of the guy who won Apex (Armada) and is pretty solid as well.

Sashimi

Smash Ace
This is such a great idea! Organizing matches that aren't likely to happen in tournament is good for the community and ensures we get the most out of Evo!

I'd love to see matches involving Ken or Armada against the others.

WWGenesis

Smash Cadet
I'd love to see a best to 5 / 7 / 10 between the following players:

M2K (Sheik) vs Mango (Falco)
M2K (Sheik) vs Dr PePe (Falco)

strawhats

Smash Master
wizzrobe vs darkrain
wizzrobe vs s2j
wizzrobe vs mango
wizzrobe vs dr. pp
wizzrobe vs silentspectre
wizzrobe vs m2k

Comatose

Smash Apprentice
Good links there - GERM, J666, Internet Explorer, Spife (he is going right?)

GERM is old school, and was the best link around for a long time. J666 is also a very good link, and both him and GERM have a decent shot at making it out of round one pools.

Good shieks - M2K, Ice, Android

Ice is top 5 in Europe and definitely a player to watch out for. Sounds like you already know about M2Ks shiek. Android is the brother of the guy who won Apex (Armada) and is pretty solid as well.
Don't forget Sung666, he did make top 8 at NorCal Regionals. I wouldn't expect him to make top 8 at EVO, but I'd be surprised if he didn't get into bracket

strawhats

Smash Master
wait...wut Sung switched to marth now. lmfao

i aint mad at it though. Welcome to the club Sung if this is true.

Top Bottom