• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
OMG SONIC'S FINAL SMASH IS SOOOO COOL! WHAT AN UPDATE! IT'S ALL SO NEW TO ME!

Lame. I'll join the other *****y people patiently waiting for a new character.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Did you even scroll down? There's a music update >_>
I know but it was just as unexciting. It seems like, every update that is really hard to not get frustrated at is accompanied with a music update. There's so much music in the game I don't care toooo much.

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
Not very good, IMO. Nothing for the original launch date, nothing for Christmas. Sakurai must really pride himself on being unpredictable. :-P The music was cool I guess, but I only played Sonic 3 a few times at friends' houses so it's not nostalgic for me. For me, it was a single update, and it wasn't the best music update ever.

Panda must be very happy; Knuckles was mentioned.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Not very good, IMO. Nothing for the original launch date, nothing for Christmas. Sakurai must really pride himself on being unpredictable. :-P The music was cool I guess, but I only played Sonic 3 a few times at friends' houses so it's not nostalgic for me. For me, it was a single update, and it wasn't the best music update ever.

Panda must be very happy; Knuckles was mentioned.
You should play it on an emulator, it's a lot of fun.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
No one has ever heard of Action 52 it seems...

This is getting a little off topic...So to prevent this, I have a question.

Do you think Green Hill Zone will really be in Brawl or do you think Angel Island would replace it?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm back!!

fun weekend, huh? anyway, guess i'll go update the first page. good thing most of them were character updates. oh, and i don't think i'll add today's update. we're only 7 hours away, so i find no point in putting it in then taking it down so soon

glad to see ya guys again

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Realize that this update would be twice as awesome if E-For-All never existed. In fact, many updates would be awesome if E-for-All didn't have Brawl...

I say we go back in time and stop this from ever happening. Who's with me?!

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Alright, Rayquaza boss battle confirmed and re-boss battles confirmed for trophies.

This trophy catching thing is very Pokemon like, and quite appropriate to show Rayquaza under this topic.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
yeah...sakurai is adding a pokemon touch to the SSE...cool i like colecting things! =D

and Rayquaza is the most Badass Boss until this point.

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Well it looks like this game is in the turning of a better solo mode game. Thats cool. Rayquaza dies as soon as i get my SSBB Game. Which'll be on feb 10.

TODAY IS DEC. THE 26, AND IT COMES OUT FEB 10, IT COMES OUT IN:
46 DAYS.o NOT TOO BAD.:chuckle:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He can be a boss and playable.

He can not be a boss and be playable.

What isn't there to understand? A character has three separate trophies just for the 1P events, why cant they have an extra one if they are a boss? I mean if he was a boss it would look different from his playable version, might be Meta-Ridley or something.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Very cool way to handle the trophies scheme... Just think of how many trophies that would mean are available to get... a lot...lets just say that.

Plus.. the boss battles look epic from that standpoint

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Um, yeah you were... Anyway, I'm excited at the prospect of Ridley... And since Mario, Metroid and Pokemon get bosses, Zelda must, too, and I'm excited about that.
NO i wasn't....the pokemon touch i was talking about is that you can throw the trophie stand
at a SSE enemie and turn him in a trophie like you throw a pokeball and catch a pokemon.
IS THAT CLEAR? :mad:

and Rayquaza will be the most Badass boss unless mother brain show up as a boss(wich is BIG MOST LIKELY.):cool:

Top Bottom