• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Peach could be B tier

if every other character in the game was S/A tier

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Here's Peach from the perspective of an MK main:

****ing dair ****ing combos Up-air Nair ****

****ing floating punishing ****ing landings

****ing fair ****ing safe on anything so strong

****ing...turnips kinda...so...mildly annoying...

Oh, I can DI out of these combos. Alright.

I can just land away from her to avoid getting my landing punished...that's cool I guess. I mean she's slow as ****.

Hmm...I can punish whatever the Peach does after the fair or just Shuttle loop when I see it coming...and it's always so stale...

So...she can't really approach me...and can't hurt me...and she's not great at avoiding things I do...

She's just so good at first but then...what else can she do? Space fair better? Throw more turnips? See: Peach vs DDD

Albert.

Smash Master
Peach is one of those characters that I really hate to play against because if you win, it doesn't mean anything. "Oh marth 60/40's peach, you won a winning match up, do you want a BJ??" but if you lose it's like "OH, YOU lost to a peach?!"

this reminds me of Coney's feelings on wario

Savon

Smash Ace
Peach is one of those characters that I really hate to play against because if you win, it doesn't mean anything. "Oh marth 60/40's peach, you won a winning match up, do you want a BJ??" but if you lose it's like "OH, YOU lost to a peach?!"

Aren't pretty much all MUs in one characters favor exactly like that?

Savon

Smash Ace
Am I the only person who thinks that Samus should be a bit higher on the tier list? She is not a good character, but she has a lot more going for her than some of the low tiers above her. She has a solid projectile game and the zair which is pretty darn good. Her spike is helped considering how floaty she is (Although the floatyness is a huge weakness of its own). Her kill options are terrible yeah....I still think she deserves a bit of a higher spot.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Am I the only person who thinks that Samus should be a bit higher on the tier list? She is not a good character, but she has a lot more going for her than some of the low tiers above her. She has a solid projectile game and the zair which is pretty darn good. Her spike is helped considering how floaty she is (Although the floatyness is a huge weakness of its own). Her kill options are terrible yeah....I still think she deserves a bit of a higher spot.
I only see samus being above captain falcon imo

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Samus is...
Really fun to play against Snake, Bowser, Ganon and Donkey Kong.

Other than that, there is no reason she should be considered in the game.

MKOwnage

Smash Journeyman
Peach could be B tier for all we know, but for now, the characters under her and right next to her are showing a lot better placements. She's got the stuff on paper, but it's not showing honestly.

Eventually, maybe, but we've given her a lot of credit up till now while others are steadily improving.
Simply because she does not have any mains that have done extraordinary things with her does not necessarily make those characters better. Just like how Sonic has good people maining him, doesn't mean he's a high level character.
Because he is not.
No, just NO.

Why...?

uhg
Love the enormous amount of reasoning behind your claim.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Peach should be low tier, then she might actually win something.

Then all they'd ever talk about is how Ganondorf and Falcon have amazing players and Peach doesn't.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
personally i think there are too many tiers in the first place, if it were up to me it would be like this

Your Tourney Standards: Meta Knight,Falco, Diddy Kong, Snake, Marth, Ice Climbers

Viable Characters: Wario, Olimar, Pikachu, King Dedede, Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link,

Everyone else who doesn't stand a chance of winning: Kirby, Mr. Game and Watch, DK, Sonic, Fox, R.O.B., Pit, Peach ,Yoshi, Ike, Sheik, Ness, Luigi, Wolf,

There is little hope: Pokémon Trainer, Mario, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Samus, Jigglypuff, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Lucas

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
well Peach does have basically abolutely no results lol.

I think even Ike does better LMAO
peach is actually has good results. but not indicative of her current spot.

ike has so many players its not even funny. more popular = greater chance than 1 of them becomes a top player

-Mars-

Smash Hero
No way does Ike have more players than Peach. When I say players I mean people who actually know what they're doing.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Last time I checked there were about 30 pro level ikes getting results. He is just a popular character. Meanwhile dozens of Sega fanboys are placing with their trash character.

Peach is just so lame and boring that only like 4 bad players will main her even though she has rully gud tools.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can't wait for that ONE peach main to come around who realizes that if an opponent shields peach's dair, they can just stop floating FF, and mix up grabs and smashes.

so far every single peach just goes for shield pressure with dair

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
the insane amount of noobs fsmashing with ike will slowly decrease as they attend tournaments and get better.
but the ridiculously low amount of noob peaches will decrease at the same rate. except for there being, let's say, 1000 ikes, when there's just 50 peaches.
who do you think will be more prominent in tournaments? and in turn get more results?

This is common sense here people ... come on.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
***ing fair ****ing safe on anything so strong

****ing...turnips kinda...so...mildly annoying...

Oh, I can DI out of these combos. Alright.

I can just land away from her to avoid getting my landing punished...that's cool I guess. I mean she's slow as ****.

Hmm...I can punish whatever the Peach does after the fair or just Shuttle loop when I see it coming...and it's always so stale...

So...she can't really approach me...and can't hurt me...and she's not great at avoiding things I do...

She's just so good at first but then...what else can she do? Space fair better? Throw more turnips? See: Peach vs DDD
D= I can't really argue this cause I suck against MK. ;_; Nicole seems to do well vs MK or something BUT I HATE THIS GUY, BAN HIM SO MY LIFE GETS EASIER DO IT FOR ME.

Marth - Peach is sooooooooooooo overrated.

I only see samus being above captain falcon imo
Omggg let's talk about Captain Falcon. HE MUST DROP SEVERELY, SERIOUSLY THIS GUY IS TRASH.

peach is actually has good results. but not indicative of her current spot.

ike has so many players its not even funny. more popular = greater chance than 1 of them becomes a top player
What would the indicative of her current spot be then?

Peach is just so lame and boring that only like 4 bad players will main her even though she has rully gud tools.
You play ****ing Olmar wtfff o_o

:052:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Peach

Ah, I remember when this guy used to have lots of fanboys around. I also remember when in AiB some random guy made a thread saying "I saw the future of Pound 4" and it was a Peach with a puertorrican flag behind it. Oh, the lulworthy days, where have they gone...

If she EVER gets into B-tier (doubt it), highest I could EVER see her, if the whole tier list would stay still and she was the only one moving, is above Pit.

Yikarur

Smash Master
if you want to proof a characters position with a combo video then like every character could be B Tier.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
if you want to proof a characters position with a combo video then like every character could be B Tier.
I didn't know people took uplifting posts in such a serious manner. :embarrass: *pats Yikarur*

That doesn't make it any less true (to me at least) that the highest Peach could ever go right now is above Pit.

Laem

Smash Champion
i could see peach as the #1 character:
Taliban bombs the entire US
Leon wins tourneys with peach and uses that as an argument to convince every1 to play peach
peach #1

Totally possible.

BSP

Smash Legend
Simply because she does not have any mains that have done extraordinary things with her does not necessarily make those characters better. Just like how Sonic has good people maining him, doesn't mean he's a high level character.
Because he is not.
These good people are showing Sonic at his fullest potential, and it looks pretty good to me. If Sonic couldn't participate in high level play, they'd be losing.

Sonic's not high tier yet, but top of C is reachable now IMO.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Because he is not.
I'm trying to define how wrong this statement is. Is is double standard or contradiction?

So Sonic is not good because he has good people maining him. So when Peach has good people maining her she is still not good. Am I right? I'm trying to follow what you are saying.

What you are saying would make sense if it was only person doing well with Sonic but that is not the case, which this point has been brought up multiple times.

So do you want like 500 people to tell you the same time over and over again, or are you just overlooking the fact that is refuting your argument?

Lol I just want this Sonic vs. Peach thing to get somewhere because you arguing this point is just bringing it to a stand-still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom