• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Sean's coming over to my house this Saturday. Chances are, he won't be playing Melee the whole time, but who wants to come over and play Melee with us anyway?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Forward not playing much melee is like Bruce Lee saying he's not gonna hit many people in the face... its just not possible

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey, guys...

Like Kira, of the AZ kind, I just found out from my Dad that we'll be moving in less than 2 months...

It was nice knowing all of you. You all taught me real competition of competitive games. THAT is something big to me...So...You'll all have a place in my heart! >_<

*grows wings and flies away*

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys...

Like Kira, of the AZ kind, I just found out from my Dad that we'll be moving in less than 2 months...

It was nice knowing all of you. You all taught me real competition of competitive games. THAT is something big to me...So...You'll all have a place in my heart! >_<

I was looking forward to playing puyo pop with you again. When I become puyo champion and start my acceptance speech, I will make sure to thank you as my entrance to the game.

It sucks that you have to move right after we started to get to know each other, but that is life. So best of luck wherever you go.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I was looking forward to playing puyo pop with you again. When I become puyo champion and start my acceptance speech, I will make sure to thank you as my entrance to the game.

It sucks that you have to move right after we started to get to know each other, but that is life. So best of luck wherever you go.
THAT WAS YOU?!?!??! I'll remember the name! You were like one of my best friends at the tourney!

Yeah, sorry. Maybe I'll go down to Tucson even if it isn't a Smash tourney (Maybe a SF tourney or something) and play you again.

But remember, that site I told you about. We can always play there. :p
---
Herr Duffy...At the moment, my Dad won't tell me for some reason. I asked him on the phone a few hours ago. He just laughed and shrugged it off and told me not to worry about it.

*shrug*

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hey, guys...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Who will i play third strike with now? where are you moving?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Maybe you guys aren't moving after all. Or maybe you'll be moving just down the street =]

And ya at least you got to sign a card =] No you get to be added on our wall of awesome. Speaking of that. We need to make that thread already. We just need to figure out where we can start it without getting Mod Owned. Pics and Vid thread somewhere is my best guess lol

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! people are leaving so fast. while we're on the subject, i am applying to law schools in california later this year.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
lulz jay kay i'm not moving, i just wanted to carry the momentum a little further.

noooo cheyne no! panel de pon! beating sean by one point lol.

xander, scottsdale does have a good C.I.A. and lots of good high class restaurants. you better get some kind of scholarship or grant because it's hella expensive though, i would go there too if i had the money after getting my bachelor's in journalism next year.

I am most likely moving to Seattle though after a couple years haha

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude AZ is going everywhere!

MaXXX!!! You're gonna be a lawyer!? I was gonna go into that field too but I'm a poor white boy who can't afford that hell hahaha.

Jet4 said he was moving.

Light and Kira are going away =[

Taj talks of retirememnt (which = moving away in a sadder way)

The twins still don't live in AZ

And forward once talked about joining the marines... oh god!

Top Bottom