• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I need a doubles partner for AZ Anger. Call me @ 530-358-8688. I don't have access to my laptop, so no internets until at least Sunday, which is obviously after AZ Anger.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Alrighty then. Kosuke you are good for a ride. The ride will therefore be: GMO, Oscar, Rob, Kosuke and I.

Be at my place at 9:00. Come at 8:30 for some practice if you want it. Don't be there earlier than that, Kosuke, cuz I will probably be asleep. We leave whenever the tourney is over/we get kicked out. I will be leaving at 9:30 sharp. Don't be late. It will be $7 per person for the ride there and back again, I am not taking you jerks till you pay me first so have your money.

See you guys at my place.

Goop under Coty's profile.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
anyone who missed it, i'm still willing to take money matches from anyone in phoenix.

i would like to play a at least one set against EVERYONE from phoenix.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
anyone who missed it, i'm still willing to take money matches from anyone in phoenix.

i would like to play a at least one set against EVERYONE from phoenix.
everyone sounds alot like no one, i was the only person from phoenix that drove up to tuscon last time... and im not going to AZ ANGER.

tw1n

Smash Champion
[Hype]Hey guys. If anyone hosts a tourney (cough melee cough...maybe some brawl) in Sept, Oct, or Nov I will go. Just as long as there's enough heads up for me to get the whole weekend off lol. Oh and I'll drag my brother along too...[/hype]

Hey wobbles. Show them that IC's move I taught you. The one with the grab that results in ooohs and awes that eventually leads to death of your opponent.... not that one the other one.

Twin 1
<3 tacos

tw1n

Smash Champion
melee is for people that have alot of tech skill.

i am not one of those people, all i can do is wave dash and L cancel.
I don't have tech skill and I'm decent =] Ask... actually don't ask wobbles or Taj. Ask Bryce =D And anyone else who has played me when I'm doing well hahaha. Wobbles may get my back here

And why is that? Did he **** with wobbling... again

And last thing for me tonight. A combo video I made for Taj. I was gonna call it Taj ***** but this still works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4-GjPm7ds&feature=channel

Good stuff Taj. Best in the world =]

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I don't have tech skill and I'm decent =] Ask... actually don't ask wobbles or Taj. Ask Bryce =D And anyone else who has played me when I'm doing well hahaha. Wobbles may get my back here

And why is that? Did he **** with wobbling... again

And last thing for me tonight. A combo video I made for Taj. I was gonna call it Taj ***** but this still works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4-GjPm7ds&feature=channel

Good stuff Taj. Best in the world =]
hahaha, that was so effin good. taj's mindgames in handslap is too good.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
melee is for people that have alot of tech skill.

i am not one of those people, all i can do is wave dash and L cancel.
Nah. I mess up l-cancels pretty often. You just gotta have good mind games, know your options, and space well like in brawl.

Hah @ people that didn't realize that was a clickable link. Hooray for nerd humor. Dan, were you just reading the news and saw that word and automatically associated it with its smash equivalent? haha melee irl mindgames <3

Corigames

Smash Hero
Did Tai get a lot better while I was gone?

You should come hang out at my place one day Tai so I can play you again. Been far too long my fellow Brawl bashing buddy from those early months of 08... ahh, good times.

I'm off every Monday and Tuesday.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Did Tai get a lot better while I was gone?

You should come hang out at my place one day Tai so I can play you again. Been far too long my fellow Brawl bashing buddy from those early months of 08... ahh, good times.

I'm off every Monday and Tuesday.
What an unfortunate coincidence. I have school every Monday and Tuesday.... and Wednesday through Friday.

You might be disappointed though because my vs Samus game is still pretty mediocre. It's not as bad as it was before, but it's still not as good as it should be.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Good stuff there =] Did anyone record the Grand Finals???

Bah. I'm bored! So bored I made a new magic trick and named it AZ Anger. Its quite funny in my opinion. I'll record it as soon as I can and show you all for a laugh kk.

The AZ Too good vid cracked me up Jet4.
And that was funny as well Ruby. Good use of Randall whether planned or not lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol no Lyle. I'll show you AZ Anger tonight. You can help me improve it. It's a haha angry trick. I might put in throwing a controller somewhere ;)

Corigames

Smash Hero
What an unfortunate coincidence. I have school every Monday and Tuesday.... and Wednesday through Friday.

You might be disappointed though because my vs Samus game is still pretty mediocre. It's not as bad as it was before, but it's still not as good as it should be.
Well, I work Wed - Fri from 4pm to 11pm and Sat/Sun from 10am to 8pm. What time do you get off from school *Slash* have open time to play?

It's OK, my vs people-who-know-how-to-really-play-this-game is really crummy now.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
this doesnt sound like it will work at all.
Really? I never would have guessed.

Well, I work Wed - Fri from 4pm to 11pm and Sat/Sun from 10am to 8pm. What time do you get off from school *Slash* have open time to play?

It's OK, my vs people-who-know-how-to-really-play-this-game is really crummy now.
I get off school at 2:15, but as you know, I live absurdly far from you.

I guess I could catch you at a Goopfest or something during the weekends.

Top Bottom