• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Fools! I STB sneaks tourneys.

Also, if you guys are going to come, then it needs to be before 1 pm. For efficiency's sake.

Kant

Smash Rookie
Did Forward quit? That's what I've been hearin'.

Real shame, he hosted the first tourney I went to at Play N' Trade back in July, seemed like a real stand up guy and was owning folks in the friendlies.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yes, he quit for real this time.

Also, G-mo, I think we should resurrect the STB Bi-weekly thread.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Coty, never look in the SV AZ thread. you might cry, and i don't want you to do that because i heart you.
When are you visiting?
Sorry AZ but i might have to raid your forums.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, but Oscar just called and cancelled today's biweekly. I don't know why, but it sounded serious. Just wanted to let you know.

Also, I posted here because no one ever posts on the bi weekly thread anyway. *****es.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
The first (and now only) time I ever had a victory over Forward was at the PnT tourney. I was Ganon he was Jiggs, It went to sudden death because I Ganoncided on both of our last lives. So SD starts he charges the Rollout and releases, and I just used a Wizard's Foot and he died. Wasn't satisfactory though because he was Jiggs. Sean is a good man.

Kant

Smash Rookie
The first (and now only) time I ever had a victory over Forward was at the PnT tourney. I was Ganon he was Jiggs, It went to sudden death because I Ganoncided on both of our last lives. So SD starts he charges the Rollout and releases, and I just used a Wizard's Foot and he died. Wasn't satisfactory though because he was Jiggs. Sean is a good man.

Hahaha OH MAN! I was there for this. That was the only time I saw him lose that day.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I have a question:

Why the **** do you guys care about Atomic Comics' tourneys so much? Their tourneys ****ing suck. They have a ******* ruleset, and it's just dumb. I bet half you *******s wouldn't have went to AZOTS if Atomic Comics was holding **** on that same day.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
I have a question:

Why the **** do you guys care about Atomic Comics' tourneys so much? Their tourneys ****ing suck. They have a ******* ruleset, and it's just dumb. I bet half you *******s wouldn't have went to AZOTS if Atomic Comics was holding **** on that same day.
actually the atomic comics tourney's have gotten much better. it was so bad before, but now we do 2out of 3 sets and the only time we do a single match is just for the pools; only bad part.
but if u still wanna ***** about that too, its fine, your choice tai.

Glide

Smash Ace
because it's a good excuse to see the other people who play smash. Or are you too cool to hang out with other people?

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Nah man, they'd rather go to the atomic comics tourney for 40 dollars store credit rather than win 250 dollars!

Demised

Smash Ace
250$? Is that guarenteed or? lol.

The only reason we do the Atomic so much is for the points towards the finals which is worth a little more than 250$=p. Although I just buy things for people with the credit anyways and they make it up in other areas. *wink*. Besides, ya cant rag on a tourney you've never been to, to make us come. Although, its a good idea. Infact, im going to Tucson? maybe?

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Judging by the participation from phoenix, no its probably going to be somewhere around 120ish or so. But thats only a guess

Top Bottom