• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Oh well, my brother is hard to talk to, so my mother will start talking to him. She can be very convincing.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I just opened that TV I got from the PnT tourney and played a few games of brawl on it... It looks horrible. Doesnt want to do widescreen like my old tv or really even High def. It will only stretch it to widescreen not make it 16:9

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I should go back there and be like... Here is your crappy tv, now give me my ten dollars back.

Maybe they still have the receipt so I can return it and get a decent one.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I was going to sell it and then decided not to.

Then I get this bull**** that it wont play HD brawl, so its pretty much useless since i dont have HD cable in my room.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Or Forward. Either works.

King of C O C K aka Blood of the Fallen aka Omar aka Blood of the broken hymen

MarthMain623

Smash Rookie
ugh. you got me, maxxx. ill go ahead and just reveal my identity to save you the trouble.

i, marthmain623, am actually a robot being controlled by reeve tuesti, shin-ra's head of urban development.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
2D, I have one thing to say about your situation:

You win a PnT Brawl tournament and win the coveted HD television. Turns out, the thing ****ing sucks.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
God, I love my Photobucket.

Tyvm Dan for reminding me that I had a bunch of pictures in it that I should exploit use for hilarity.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
lmao.

Im going there tomorrow and demanding a receipt, saying this tv is complete ****, and I want to return it. I mean, what type of store doesnt keep the receipt from something like this?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The same type of store that would GIVE you something like this in the first place rofl.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Even the DVD player sucks on this thing, only way to get it widescreen is to stretch it O.o

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was going to sell it and then decided not to.

Then I get this bull**** that it wont play HD brawl, so its pretty much useless since i dont have HD cable in my room.
Umm, you do know that NOBODY can play HD Brawl, right? The Wii can't output anything more than 480p.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Well, not HD really, but component 480p rather than what i'm getting now. I can play widescreen 480p on my other tv, but only normal screen or widescreen if I want to stretch the picture.

Oh and standard cable looks like complete crap.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
@DastrnMarco: The smashfest will be held today at Ka's house which is located at 55th ave. and Cactus. It starts at 7 PM, but we'll probably be there for a while.

Call/text me 623.313.4364 if you need directions.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Alright so 09K is thinking about holding a tourney on the 16th of August, we want it to be a major one, as in all of phoenix comes down as well.

Thinking a double and singles tourney with 10 dollar entrance for each. Kinda something like random tourney was.

However, i want to make sure that the 16th works for all you phoenix people so we get a good turn out. Atomic comics is on the first 2 saturdays of the month right?

I don't feel like hosting a tourney and only having 20 people show up just from tucson. This needs to be big! And if it is, we'll host them once ever month or so.

Let me know what works, we're thinking either the 9th or the 16th, or even the 23rd if we have to.

Demised

Smash Ace
Alright so 09K is thinking about holding a tourney on the 16th of August, we want it to be a major one, as in all of phoenix comes down as well.

Thinking a double and singles tourney with 10 dollar entrance for each. Kinda something like random tourney was.

However, i want to make sure that the 16th works for all you phoenix people so we get a good turn out. Atomic comics is on the first 2 saturdays of the month right?

I don't feel like hosting a tourney and only having 20 people show up just from tucson. This needs to be big! And if it is, we'll host them once ever month or so.

Let me know what works, we're thinking either the 9th or the 16th, or even the 23rd if we have to.
I feel like theres something going on for 2 of those dates but I cant think of what. More information after these brief messages.

Top Bottom