• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Dear STB and TCB.

Tai speaking here. I made this post to say that I am truly sorry for anything I said or did to you guys since Brawl came out. I don't remember everything exactly that I said, but IIRC, I didn't mean it. Like, when I said that the only reason I played with you guys was because of Melee, I only said that because I was pissed. You guys kept telling me to quit Melee and give up on it, and that just pretty much pissed me off more than anything else you could have said. I was being immature and kept being bitter about it for the past few months, and you guys (MOST of you anyway >___>) had the balls to go up and talk to me as if nothing had happened at Random.Tournament and AZOneTwoStep. You're mostly cool guys, and I'd like to let go of all this tension and **** between us.

Also, G-mo, I'm sorry that I kept trying to pull you away from playing Brawl with TCB and your own crew. It was probably hard enough for you to quit, and I wasn't helping.

Lastly, this post in NO way, shape, or form means that I am going to play Brawl. If you're ever playing that Zombie board game, watching some movie late at night, or allowing a Melee setup at your place, hit me up and I'd love to come over if I can. (504) 388-3204 is my number.

p.s. Sao, Morty: You're cool dudes. However, I almost wanted to kill Sao yesterday for that thing he jokingly said to G-Mo to tell me.

Yours truly,

Tai/Taichu/Tairone/"**** it, Tai"/That Asian kid who doesn't know how to believe

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Good news! I got a laptop today. Now I don't have to take a 1/4 of the earth, which is my computer tower, to tournaments to record matches. I can take my slim lap top. Tittttiiiieeeess!!!!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
my computer is ****, i don't need some little laptop

and if you want to record matches, why not just use a vcr tape and then capture at home so you don't have to risk carrying your computer around?

TheMadShrew

Smash Cadet
hey, i cant remember who exactly i spoke to at the atomic comics tournament yesterday, i think it was idaho. if you wanted my info for the power rankings thing, my name is WOOF and i played lucario at AZonetwo step. thx u.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
my computer is ****, i don't need some little laptop

and if you want to record matches, why not just use a vcr tape and then capture at home so you don't have to risk carrying your computer around?
Because sitting there and having to start/stop the matches is so tedious. I've done it before.

It's really just convenient to be able to just click it before the matches so you don't have to sit there doing nothing whilst you wait for it to record.

Also, recording with a VCR ruins the quality by a LOT as compared to directly feeding it to the computer. However, I'd use my VCR in the setup because for me, when you use the splitter cables to put the input into two different places, it makes the input a lot darker, and for some reason, the VCR neutralizes this.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I was playing Brawl for a few hours and then went back to Melee again.

I couldn't find Snake on the character select screen. Could someone help me?

Corigames

Smash Hero
NO Tai, you say:

"Where do you live again? I might have to murder you."

He may respond before noticing what he fell into. Mindgames. Then he'll post his essage and you get the information. For the next few hours, he'll live in fear of you. Then, while he's sleeping, you sneak into his room and hover over his body with a baseball bat in hand. Go next to him and stand their patiently, breathing heavily. Wait for him to wake up on his own. Then when he does, you yell, "NO JOHNS!!!" Then, you proceed to kill him.

You did it wrong.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Or I can hide in his closet, and whenever he goes to bed, I'll whisper, "No johns" in his ear, and then I'll proceed to kill him quickly.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
It actually is more effective for an assassination job to kill a target quickly and quietly, after all.

But Corey's way sounds more fun.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
But my way is so epic.

I should cut a Smash ball into his torso before I flee from the scene of the crime as well. Or an M for Melee.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
ATTENTION!

Hey guys, Brawl is broken now. Proof:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6QA72-MVUSg

The songs fits oh-so-perfectly to the end of Brawl. I think the song directly refers to Melee. I guess those long hours of Barlwers trying to find new things to develop the metagame pay off in our end.

inb4dontgetgrabbedjohns

Top Bottom