• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

M

Mangekyou

Right on... So.... Any local tucson players? I hear they have a tourney every week at the UofA, can anyone confirm this?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I don't know anything about the Thursday tournaments, but wasn't someone going to do a tourney on Saturday sometime soon? I can usually only play smash on Saturdays.

PXG

Smash Journeyman
It made me poop a little. Lol. Just wait for that rematch this weekend. I'm working on the not spam and more tilt. I'm sure you'll still win but I'll try my hardest not to make it easy.
You played my friends this morning. I was passed out asleep. I heard you got three stocked by the Luigi.....

Man, PXG is garbage!!! He can't beat Tai. This guy lost against Nyte.:laugh:
Nyte ***** you fair and square. All you got are johns. I can sandbag and beat you twice with one stock. Theres no luck in brawl you jerk! It doesn't take much to beat your toon link.

P.S. Toon link needs no tech. skill. Your hat might be on too tight. Your hat sucks too.

WOW...saying you can beat Nyte is like me gloating about beating a handicapped child gone blind from vitamin A deficiency. :psycho:
Uhhhh....wha...? Who are you? Have we met?

Anyway, I remember when Reed said he could **** my Toon Link. He has never come close to ****** it. Sure, he has won more matches against me, but never a "****". People need to be more honest with themselves and less delusional and self righeous. Again, victory does not neccessarily equal ****. :p People win a few matches and think they're a ****ing God. Seriously.... My Toon is good, but still needs a helluva a lot of work and polishing.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I play Snake now for no particular reason. And it might just be me but it seems like a lot of people who played Captain Falcon in Melee have switched to Snake in Brawl. Melee is more entertaining to me than Brawl but Brawl's still fun to play.

Demised

Smash Ace
That was me that was going to that tourney in Tempe / mesa. Round 3 of the gamestop tourney. I won ^_^. The trophy is ridiculous. I'll show you later at goops tournament if you go.

So I may be goin to Cali for round 4. What they did was they took a picture of the tournament final match and recorded my Ko's, deaths, and such. There are 29 gamestops and there only taking 8 people. THere taking the 8 best scores out of everyones final match.

I scored:

5 Ko's
2 Death's
0 suicides.

I hope my chances are good. Gotta rep AZ SONS!

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Yo, PXG. That TL needs more work than you think to take on Tai's. I was spectating and I saw your Toon Link get *****. I hate it when people act like they're good when they've never beaten anyone 1v1 in real life. Also, I hate it when people act like they're good but their name isn't known by ANYBODY.- Vat- Zero

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Yo, PXG. That TL needs more work than you think to take on Tai's. I was spectating and I saw your Toon Link get *****. I hate it when people act like they're good when they've never beaten anyone 1v1 in real life. Also, I hate it when people act like they're good but their name isn't known by ANYBODY.- Vat- Zero
Who are you and who is Tai? I've never played against another Toon Link in IRL, or, at least one that was any good or one that "*****" me (with the exception with that one match with Jet4 in his dorm).

WiFi is BS and mean nothing. I could care less if I win or lose those. Those are just for fun and messing around. Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about. I am honestly confused.

So whos TL is better, Tai's or PXG's?
Again, who the hell is Tai?

Taiiiiiiisssssssssss
For the last time, I have NEVER played this "Tai" of his Toon Link EVER.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
G-Mo, I have a half-day (again) this Wednesday. Do you think you would be available to play MELEE?

If this is done at my place and you request to play Brawl, that will result in my demanding that you leave my house.

Corigames

Smash Hero
My arrow is the one that pieces the heavens! Even if that hole becomes my grave, as long as I break through, I shall be victorious! Who the **** do you think I am?!

Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb. That is the Corey way.

Whether it is laughable or irrational, this is the path all great men walk! If there is a wall in my way, I'll destroy it. If there is no road, I will pave it with my own hands! The magma in my heart is blazing like flames.

Who... all of you... THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!?!?!?

Row! Row! Fight the Power!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior
is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, that until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation
Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance
than the color of his eyes, that until their basic human rights
are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race that until
that day, the dream of lasting peace world citizenship and the
rule of international morality will remain in but a fleeting illusion
to be pursued, but never attained. - Ike, Greil Mercenaries
---
Taking Ragnell in hand, Ike makes his way to an unknown world after saving Tellius from the impending doom of a goddess. Ask any you meet be they young or old, man or woman, of a hero named Ike and you'll receive a smile and a tale or two of faith, courage, and honesty...
---
Enter Ike... KosukeKGA.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
For the last time, I have NEVER played this "Tai" of his Toon Link EVER.[/QUOTE]

then you haven't experienced the true grace and destruction of T. Link. You'll be studying his combo videos once he's done making it. :p

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
G-Mo, I have a half-day (again) this Wednesday. Do you think you would be available to play MELEE?

If this is done at my place and you request to play Brawl, that will result in my demanding that you leave my house.
I might be able to oblige; however, I'm not sure. I get out of class at 5.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
My arrow is the one that pieces the heavens! Even if that hole becomes my grave, as long as I break through, I shall be victorious! Who the **** do you think I am?!

Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb. That is the Corey way.

Whether it is laughable or irrational, this is the path all great men walk! If there is a wall in my way, I'll destroy it. If there is no road, I will pave it with my own hands! The magma in my heart is blazing like flames.

Who... all of you... THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!?!?!?

Row! Row! Fight the Power!

failure for including a typo and attempting to quote GL...you should be ashamed of yourself

PXG

Smash Journeyman
then you haven't experienced the true grace and destruction of T. Link. You'll be studying his combo videos once he's done making it. :p
I'm not saying he isn't good, but have you ( or Tai) seen Kizzu or dmbrandon's Toon Link? God ****. Anyway, whoever is the better Toon, it will be nice playing another person who is good with him. :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
how the **** did wobbles lose in the first round? does he suck at brawl? i hope not. i haven't heard from wobbles or taj in a long time, can someone fill me in on their brawl opinions/skill?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
This is true.

My first class starts at ends at 11:20, and my next one begins at 3:30.
Yo, maXXXrape, dawg, hit up my crib on wednesday the 2nd and we'll have some fun times with Melee dawg it'll be fckin sick in dis muhfuh. When you return to yo classes, there be a chance Ill go witchu to ASU West and go on da internetz in the liberry.

Top Bottom