• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Gamer: I'm not going to the broadway one anymore because i signed up way too late, ill be at the grant/swan one instead.

coreygames: nice

hanki / butters: are you guys going to play brawl at all? you guys definetaly should and post your WII CODES ONCE YOU GET A WII + BRAWL KK?!

EDIT: Everyone else, Friend Codes now? plz k thx.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I am no longer going to the GameStop tournament, but there's a chance I'll be able to get a Wii + Brawl this Sunday.

yawg

Smash Rookie
anyone going to the gamestop on priest and elliot? i'll be there, probably the only guy with earrings and a lip ring

AXE 09

Smash Master
so i played melee today... it was pretty fun lol. but it didn't feel NEARLY as competetive. i'm not sure if anyone feels the same way or not, but i really want melee to keep living. i really hope that everyone will still play melee AND brawl. if melee dies, i'm not sure how i'm gonna stay in the smash scene :/ melee was just too awesome

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Brawl is too fun. I didn't get home until 3 am. I'm going to work right now, but when I get back, I want to challenge someone.

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
i'm not sure if anyone feels the same way or not, but i really want melee to keep living. i really hope that everyone will still play melee AND brawl. if melee dies, i'm not sure how i'm gonna stay in the smash scene :/ melee was just too awesome
you said it.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Brawl gets boring really quick... too slow for my tastes, I rather play Melee or Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

D-Hero

Smash Rookie
Really... after playing Brawl all night I can't go back o Melee... yeah, its a bit slower but its not that much of a big deal... took me awhile to adjust...and, if it gets to boring... Play with the Smash Balls on.. I know its random and blah blah.... But, those Smash Balls makes the game tons more fun despite it being less competitive ...

CHUK

Smash Ace
Well melee is better, brawl is fun though still and now I can play online. Meta Knight & Olimar are sick.

Elysium

Smash Lord
So I went to that Gamecrazy trny while waiting for Brawl right? They didn't even have the whole roster for Melee. I think they had Doc and Y-Link and that was it. The rules for 1 min matchs, no items, random stage.
OMG it blew...it blew bad.
I won second out of 36 though...I got jew'd by Brinstar Depths. After the trny was over we still had like 2 hours to go so I started playing everyone there in 4 stock matches. Lowest I got taken down to was 2 stocks...and I was playing as Fox.

Anyway I won some Phantom Hourglass clip art and a T-shirt.

Now onto Brawl.
I love it. I understand why some people don't like it and say it's too slow (especially the Fox/Falcon mains) but speedy characters never really did it for me in Melee. So this "slowdown" really doesn't effect me that much. Besides it's not *that* slow.... ....

What was everyones time for SSE? I beat it in under 7 hours I think.

Oh and one last note...
Lucario is Teh Shizzle.

(Putting my FC on my profile right now, but for those lazy people...
4253-3146-8477)

Play me and get dair'd into oblivion.

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet
you play melee? but you retired.:ohwell: But you rather play melee.:dizzy: yet, it sucks. :confused:BUT!!!!!! Brawl is mediocre.:psycho: Announcement: ChaosTheory has just proved the "Chaos Theory". He will later announce his retirement from Brawl in one more day. CT only only needs 2 days to judge, thats enough! Some say, too much. Some say, AZ too good. Vat- Zero says, whos Coreygames?:chuckle::laugh::p

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
brawl= fun, about the only thing that I don't really welcome the change of is gannon. Everything else is very fun about it. People don't like change. Some say the technical aspect of it is gone, or its too easy, or its slow, or blah blah blah, bottom line is this. If you don't like the ****ing game don't play it. If your bored with the ****ing game don't play it. If you like melee better go play that. Don't complain on a message board about the game, just do us(the people who enjoy the game) a favor and keep it to yourself.

Elysium

Smash Lord
brawl= fun, about the only thing that I don't really welcome the change of is gannon. Everything else is very fun about it. People don't like change. Some say the technical aspect of it is gone, or its too easy, or its slow, or blah blah blah, bottom line is this. If you don't like the ****ing game don't play it. If your bored with the ****ing game don't play it. If you like melee better go play that. Don't complain on a message board about the game, just do us(the people who enjoy the game) a favor and keep it to yourself.
This is Arizona, standard rates don't apply. :laugh:

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet

Vat- Zero keeps nothing to himself. You need to play less brawl and more melee. Come to me when that happens. Then I'll maybe consider your advise. But for now, perhaps your thoughts should be kept within your Vat- Brain, you Vat- jerk. Let me enjoy the majesty of melee and the child's play of brawl, Wolfy.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yeah... yeah... I could do that...

OR YOU COULD SHUT THE **** UP AND REALIZE THAT THE REASON FOR MESSAGE BOARDS IS FOR GOD DMANED PEOPLE TO GET TOGETHER AND TLAK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT WHAT EVER THE **** THE TOPIC IS ABOUT! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS ONE IS? SMASH GOD DAMMIT AND GUESS WHAT THE **** WE ARE TALKING ABOUT? SMASH!!!

SO HOW ABOUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE **** THAT WE ARE SAYING, REGARDLESS IF IT DISSENTS OR CONFERS WITH YOUR OWN BELIEFS, YOU JUST MOTHER ****ING SAY IT AND NOT TRY TO POLICE GOD ****ED FREEDOM OF SPEACH!

That said. Brawls sucks.
What they did to Samus was just plain wrong. Have fun with it guys, but I hope I can host a melee tournament in the future so that I can feel better.

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
Well while you'll be enjoying the "majesty of melee" I'll be gettin dat money in brawl. I still do play melee, I used to dispise that game for years till I picked it up because it was fun. I wouldn't of even touched it had not wakatana and Sam the Glide convence me to pick it up, because of my skill in Melty Blood :laugh:. In the 5 months of time that I played I still managed to place well in the few tourneys I went to.

Do whatever suits your boat, in fact go **** one for all I care. I don't give a ****. Have fun living in the past.

Oh yea, for the record I'm not trying to start **** with anyone, just saying what's on my mind because "THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD" dude go lick nuts.

Top Bottom