• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
We totes need to update this list!

And AZ has two up and coming foxes: Max and Medz

Just give them a few more months and you'll see some pretty nasty Fox players

AXE 09

Smash Master
Maybe I could start playing Fox more lol. I haven't really been feeling Falco much lately anymore tbh.

My most used characters right now are Pika YL and Marth. I'll try adding Fox to that list :p

Although Idk if my playstyle will help you guys at all :(

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
When I get there on Saturday ill play friendlies with my fox. But idk if u guys will benefit since u guys are so much better than me

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
fox was my first character when i started smash, i dont play him to much anymore but i will also pick him up again :]

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Jeff, your Marth is free :p but having an unshieldgrabbable Fox is definitely helpful for AZ. As long as you don't let it get in the way of your Pika/YL then everybody wins.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
nair shine is a nearly guaranteed way to get grabbed against marth (and all/most characters heavier than marth)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Nearly guaranteed
You *****
it's not 100% guaranteed

1. the marth can be a ****ing scrubadub and not understand that game mechanics will earn him a free grab

2. nair might knock down marth or push marth too far away to be in grab range

probably other stuff too

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Nearly guaranteed
You *****
it's not 100% guaranteed

1. the marth can be a ****ing scrubadub and not understand that game mechanics will earn him a free grab

2. nair might knock down marth or push marth too far away to be in grab range

probably other stuff too

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I was making fun of your language. What you said was not much different than
60% of the time it works every time.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Hey, what's up guys its Stephen pretty much all the Tucson guys know me but nobody from Phoenix. So I am moving back to Chandler on the 15th and I want to play some people and have smashfests and stuff but only melee and project m. Anyone do that? Ill also be going to ASU so ill be around that area a lot

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Hey, what's up guys its Stephen pretty much all the Tucson guys know me but nobody from Phoenix. So I am moving back to Chandler on the 15th and I want to play some people and have smashfests and stuff but only melee and project m. Anyone do that? Ill also be going to ASU so ill be around that area a lot
There're plenty of people at ASU who play melee. I'm Gem, and Tai, Neon, Ch3s, and DownToFish (among others) all go to ASU. We have smashfests every Friday and K9 holds a bi-weekly a couple miles off campus on Saturdays. Winter Break starts pretty soon after you move so there might not be as much going on at that time, but you've got people to play with out here.

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
Im coming to Phoenix on Friday or Saturday and I wanna play somebody. I main fox but I've never played anyone good.

I wanna be active in the community but phx and Tucson are too damn far and I don't have a car that can make the trip or money :/

:phone:

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Means every random scrub has to play cori and beat her or you won't get ranked. Or something along those lines lol andd good luck dude az is tough

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Im coming to Phoenix on Friday or Saturday and I wanna play somebody. I main fox but I've never played anyone good.

I wanna be active in the community but phx and Tucson are too damn far and I don't have a car that can make the trip or money :/

I WANNA PLAY. X_X
I'll be coming up on Saturday morning, I think. Where can we smash?! <3 <3 <3 ,3 ,3 ,3 <# <# <#

Shoot me a text, Jiv!
(949) 290-1744

P.S. We should have a Melee/Project M tourney on Saturday. It'd be tight. Even if it's just 8 of us or something. Get all the Barrett kokujin to join.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I would offer my place up for a smashfest/tournament on Saturday, but I'd have to limit the set-ups this time to about 3-4 in order to keep the place from crowding. If someone else has something better, speak up!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I WANNA PLAY. X_X
I'll be coming up on Saturday morning, I think. Where can we smash?! <3 <3 <3 ,3 ,3 ,3 <# <# <#

Shoot me a text, Jiv!
(949) 290-1744

P.S. We should have a Melee/Project M tourney on Saturday. It'd be tight. Even if it's just 8 of us or something. Get all the Barrett kokujin to join.
i think all the asu kids are gonna be home (being done with finals) or busy studying for finals :/

i'm going to be home studying for finals :(

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
im spending like

all/most of friday, saturday, and sunday studying for my o-chem final

and even then

i'm not sure if that's as much time as i would like to put into it

so yeeeeaaahhh im gonna have to pass on anything else :(

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
That sucks...I've never spent a whole day studying, I can't imagine not going crazy. What's your grade in the class

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
I WANNA PLAY. X_X

Shoot me a text, Jiv!
(949) 290-1744

By the way, when are you going to upload the melee matches from this past tournament? I'm dying to see the set I had against Jake.

Jane

Smash Hero
That sucks...I've never spent a whole day studying, I can't imagine not going crazy. What's your grade in the class

tai lies. the day will also include many other activities such as ****ing around on the internet, resting his eyes "just for a second", and of course, naughty websites.

Top Bottom