• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
(no specific order) I was thinking:
-Forward
-Taj
-Axe
-Wobbles*
-TeeAyEye
-Silly Kyle
-GamerGuitarist7
-Jetfour
-Vectorman
-TommyDerMeister

and anyone else I missed. I'm trying to get all AZ melee players in on this

*if he's back from texas. >.<

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
vectorman's already making cvids for like half the PR lol

the non-existent PR that everyone knows already, that is

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm doing Shadow Claw IV (Taj)
(Wobbles)
(Tai)
(Gamer) if he lets me
and SK wants me to do one for him too...

and mine/jeffs when we feel we need another

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I've bugged you a bunch to make my vid >:( but nobody wants to. I don't have the hardware, software, or time to make my own but there are enough silly clips on Youtube ;)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
(no specific order) I was thinking:
-really good people
-really good people
-really good people
-really good people
-really good people
-really good people
-really good people
-really good people
-really good people

-TommyDerMeister

and anyone else I missed. I'm trying to get all AZ melee players in on this

Although this list is to include all of AZ, I'm actually slightly flattered that I'm even on your list by name. I don't even think my Ganon is combo video material. Thanks for thinking of me and Ganon.

Also, 1st post in a week/2nd post in two weeks.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
just been working 40 hour weeks the last two weeks/waiting for my internet to come back on which is why I've been sort of gone for the last couple of weeks.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Im the best luigi main in AZ! *cough* by default *cough* But i only show up to Brawl tournaments to play melee friendlies anymore. Oh and Rain barely turned 15, so he is the youngest. But he moved up North :(

AXE 09

Smash Master
Im the best luigi main in AZ! *cough* by default *cough* But i only show up to Brawl tournaments to play melee friendlies anymore. Oh and Rain barely turned 15, so he is the youngest. But he moved up North :(
Actually... There's a player that goes by "Nicknyte" who lives in Sierra Vista. You and him are gonna have to duke it out for the title of the best Luigi main lol.

anyone tryin to have a smashfest today?
I'm confused lol

Jane

Smash Hero
AXE, what he is saying is "is there any smashfests going on today?"

come on i thought you knew ebonics better than that! lol

jun0

Smash Rookie
well i'm here for the week for work and i can host at the place i'm staying at in phoenix. the hilton pointe squaw peak.. its basically a hotel resort but i have this huge suite until thursday. the only thing is i don't have any setups here. they have 2 tvs, but they might have lag. if people are interested i can host a smashfest tomorrow night around 6ish till whenever. reply to this if you would be down

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
uhhhhhh well yeah not much phoenix people know me but later AZ people that i didnt play and tai and man out of all this time i never got to play taj even once! well whatever.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol so apparently AZ is the gayest smash state

i'll take this as a good thing :)

to paraphrase riley freeman, "if people ain't hating, you're doing something wrong"

AXE 09

Smash Master
well i'm here for the week for work and i can host at the place i'm staying at in phoenix. the hilton pointe squaw peak.. its basically a hotel resort but i have this huge suite until thursday. the only thing is i don't have any setups here. they have 2 tvs, but they might have lag. if people are interested i can host a smashfest tomorrow night around 6ish till whenever. reply to this if you would be down
If this is for Melee, I'd definitely be up for it. If not... Well then poopie on a stick lol

Jane! My problem solving skills aren't exactly that sharp haha. You gotta give me some lessons. I miss you so much dude.

Joey.......... *cries*

Oh and... I'm officially #8 in the state of AZ. So HA! That means I'm not gay =D

Silly Kyle is DEFINITELY top 7. He's the gayest smasher in Melee history lol

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Axe does Nicknyte still play? I didnt forget about him, i figured he quit cause i havent seen him at tourneys or anything. I wanna play him, hes probly better, but havent meet him yet

Edit: I wanna try to get to the smashfest maybe if ur doing it still, which room is it at and are we definately doing it?

Jane

Smash Hero
miss ya too jeffy! ): and i wont see you next tourney cuz i'll be in florida on the 31st... :'<

but in other news, behold, as jane for the first time ever uses something other than a dog as his avatar!!! :OOO /nonexistant hype

Top Bottom