• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official " Ask Dark.Pch for video advice" Thread. Inspired by Cort

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Get tired of Putting vids up and no one responds when you want advice?

Well here is a thread for all you Peach players wanting advice. I, Dark.Pch will take the time to look at ALL Peach videos for advice and give out hardcore advice. No cheap ones. I will point out times in the videos to so you can see what you did right/wrong. I rather it just be a simple "give me advice" type thing. No rate my Peach and stuff. I assume you can make a seprate thread for that and get more attention since in here I'll be the one Dishing the advice and such. I may not be as high ranked as other famous Peach players such as cort, XIF.......etc.... But I have a pretty good brain of Peach..though it does not show when I fight. -______-' Playing and knowing are 2 different things so its hard to apply or know when to use it. So i think i can help people out with what I know as much as I can even though. My Peach is what some say wierd as in how I play. I'm getting there soon with more tournament experience and out of state tournaments. came back from my first out of state not to long ago. it was fun but I was very nervous. Nextime I should do better.

well enough about me. Post vids you want advice on and I shall give it to you. No limit to the mumber of vids to give advice in here. But please. Dont try to kill me eh?;)

also I throw in a bonus of some of my own advice in ertain match ups so incase some vids are based in it you have a better idea on how to go on about the fight. and with extra advice that I give on your vids your good to go;)

Y.link:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114342

Samus:

Samus can be a problem for Peach. But you can be a bigger problem to her. here is a few things I want you to work on if you want to get better at this match.

When you hit her off the stage, if she is far away and below the stage coming back, throw turnips. if they connect a good 2 to 3 times you can send her backing. If she is above you, create a wall of turnips and throw them at her.them when she comes down slowly, hit her with a N-air or some else to keep her off, If he is hanging on the edge, Float over it and do a FC to D-air, then N-ar her for the kil (time it)

when you fight her on the ground, at times you have to be evasive with her. watch for missiles, its always good to have a turnip in your hand and follow up with a combo.. Use the FC techs, to take her out and make the match hard for her. Samus cant really do much about that. Also be patient when fighting her. Watch how the samus moves. watch how they come at you and all.

If getting comboed, DI away. Don't try to get a hit in before her. get some space then go into the fight. Back off when getting comboed
If samus throws you down, DI away from her cause she will hit you with a N-air
Move around alot, wave dash, Dashdance, and Use FC techs, try not to stay still so much. Confuse them in your movement
Watch for her missiles, if you have to retreat go ahead and get some space from her, then you think you got it, go back into the fight. nothing wrong with running away and getting space
Mix up your grabs and dash attacks.
Don't crouch cancel aginst samus too much, you will get owned for it hardcore.
mindgames buddy. Use goodmindgames to own.

Fox:

Dont rush into fox. That can lead to ****. Bait fox into aerials or shines. then react fast to get the hits one. Peach is slow, so rushing or chaseing him, or running away wont help. Patients is Key here. Fox is fast and for that have many advantages on you. It may be hard at first but. best not to try to go all out on him. (unless its a person you know very well or a noob fox) Wave dash to dash dance. and watch how the fox moves. If you get shined, dont try to get a Dsmash in, cause the shine comes in too fast for you to get that in. Smash DI Learn that. you be suprised how that can screw up foxes whole game play. Not this makes the match less harder.

Ok, so now you know that his speed can be trouble. but patients and all can help reduce that trouble. Now for his attacks. Most of then you can crouch cancel to Dtilt or Dsmash. at around 30% I would Dtilt him, then combo him into a grab and chain grab him. at around 80%, Dsmash him to rack up damage. abd send him flying. you will want to rack up as much as possible before sending him out the stage.At low Damage you can Dsmash him if you want, but doing so will send him flying out of your reach thous you have to bait him into you again. When close to fox, you want to rack up as much damage as possible.His up throw, smash DI it and if you cant or miss it DI away from him. Now from this point, Fox will csae you like hell so He can get another U-throw in.Wiggle out when your stuned in the air.and if you can land cause fox is all over the play, Time Your D-air to his U-air. You do it right your D-air can stop his U-air and you can land to the stage. This Down throw, when he does it mix up your techs, like tech in place, tech to the left or right. Mix it up to thrown him off. Cause he might tech chase you. But You need to know how to time the tech when he Dthrows you, cause if you dont, You will eat a smash attack.

Well, now that you know all of this, next you need to know is how to attack a fox. FC can do wonders on his furry azz. and since he is a fast faller, you can combo him pretty easy. Fox can **** Peach. But cause of Foxes weight, He can **** him just as bad. Dtilt pwns foxes to nasty Peach combos. Use this more at low damage. Shoot, even at high damage, you can do it then ether N-air him or Up-air him for the kill. If Fox is like going crazy on the stage and want to slow him down when attacking you. Jab him, that jab stops him dead. Jab one then grab or Dsmash him. And if Times Dtilt as well. F-air does great when connected. Wavedash back to a FC and F-air him. Space the move so You are not to close to get grabbed or attack if you miss or he blocks it. N-air out of the shield or FC-Niar or back air out of the shield works great too. Attack out the shield alot and dont roll too much. Remember Fox is speedy.Dont pick up turnips when your in range with fox. Or too much, even at a slight far distance, he can catch you in time to grab or attack you.Only when the time is right grab a turnip. Mix your Dash and grabs. Dont always dash, cause remember this. Most People that play Peach, when Peach runs to them what id most likely expected? A dash attack. and in most cases Peaches do dash attack alot. So mix up the grabs and Dash attack to throw you enemy off. Use Use FC techs fast when in rage with for if you plan to use it at all. Cause FC can leave you open to attacks. Best not to do it too far away and leave yourself open for an attack. The right FC can pwn his azz.You can also grab fox when he tries to drill shine you. But you have to time it. Once he drills you time it right and you can grab him out the shield before the shine comes in. Also out the shield. U-B out if it at times if possible for a quick escape if you need breathing space. Its pretty fast. And breaks through almost anything when done out the shield.

I doubt I need to explain how to edge guard him cause one he is out the stage, its **** time.
If he U-B when trying to return (I love this kill so much) In the middle of it before he is set into flame, hit him with a turnip, its stops him head on and he falls to his Death. B-air him when he does his U-B. But be careful, bad timing , he can go throw it and hit you. Or you both will take each others hits.Foxes now these Days love to F-B to the stage, so time it right and FC to a F/N/ or B-air him to his doom. Also times Fsmashes on him and even up smashes can get him pretty good for the kill. But thats another story. Fox fox is too scared to try to land in the stage, he will try to sweetspot the edge. with timing you can FC D-air to N-air and send his azz out again. Or grab the edge and get back up on the stage moment the move is about to connect. Dsmash works well too. But its all about timing. Also while he Does his U-B, You can FC to him and hit him with an aerial attack before he is set into flames and moves toward the stage. but you can also get burned when he is still in place cause of the flames around him and can but you in danger. and one more lil trick I love to do. But needs timing as well. When fox U-B to the stage, once his is in flames and is coming towards the stage, if you can tell which direction he is going. get over him and FC D -air to N-air. I have been messing this up lately but can work well with the right timing. is being flashy I guess. but if you can do it right. It can do justice in your game play (well I think so anyway)

Well thats all I have as advice to help you with your fox problem. if you have anymore problems. I'll be more then glad to help. Im starting to learn this match up my self and trying to see ways I can handle foxes on different levels and such. hope this helped you. Good luck in your fox battles and own that furry animal.

One more thing I forgot to add. If your getting comboed pretty back and lose your coll. Your giving fox the advantage to beat you even easier. thus player get tick off and rush into fox. and a smart one will abuse you for it. always play the way you was when you were doing just fine. You mis a few DI's and DI smashes and get K.O for it, dont lose your cool for nothing. I tend to do this alot and T get beat worst then I was a minute ago, thus lose my cool or get mad and then get owned. Im trying to get off this habit, cause habits like this are not good and Fox, falco, Shiek and Marths. From start to finish, Play like you always do. your better off that way and still have a chance to come back and own his azz. Just a lil tip from expereence and what I see alot.

Combos:

Here is a list of combos you can do with it on fox at low damage or around 50% or so........

Dtilt, Up-air, Up-air again (if possible to do it gain) Up-B, Open and close the parasol, finish it off with a downsmash.

Dtlit, Grab and start up a chain grab

Dtilt, Utilt, Grab and start a chain grab

Dtilt, Up tilt, N-air or back air. you can also get a F-air in if he i stun long enough and gets sent into the air at a good height for it.

Dtilt, Up tilt, FC to D-air then N-air( do this before he hits the ground).

Dtilt, Forward tilt, Up air, up air again if possible, Up-B, open and close the parasol over and over, then finish it off with a Downsmash. ( you can land in front of him after you do the Up-B and poke him over and over with the move, Get another Dtilt in and abuse him again with and combo you want. its your choice to rack up a lil more damage before you send him packin.

Dtilt, Forward tilt, Upsmash

Dtilt, foward smash

Dtilt, forward tilt, up tilt, then do any air attack you want to finish it off.

I thinks thats all the combos I can think of for now, or all that I know anyway. not you cant just go up to fox and Dtilt. Set it up, bait him to attack and when he leaves him self open, go for it. like wave dash back to Dtilt and some other stuff.

Spammers:

Against spammers its best to try and stay close to them while you evade thier projectiles.

Spammer Falco- Float over his lasers while you go to him, at this same time try to get close and stay on him. Falco cant spam lasers while close up. So he will be force to fight you off, so your combat skills. You will have to bring your air game to the mix. FC techs are a must in this kind of fight. You will be force to Be and fight in the air alot and use FC techs alot. So best get to practice on that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cant give much advice when you 4stock a person :p

But I notice you roll way too much. You gotta get off that habit. You also are slow. You stay in one spot too much. A good fox will own you for those mistakes. Dash dance here and there and he how he reacts to it. then you take it from there with the choices you have at the time. Also grab more man. Get some grabs in there. Peach has good grab combos. use em

0:53- you rolled right into an attack. Told you its not cool man. Gotta lay of that. You could have back aired him or something

1:00- You rolled into his shine. Once again you got punished for it. What you could have done was dash to wim and wave dash back or dash away. Then fox would have shined.........OMFG!!! FREE ATTACK, GRAB FOR YOU!! :o

1:05: you rolled you could have done something to fox. When in an enemies range and you have the control best to pressure thier shield and do ad much damage as possible. then if they go crazy, get some space. But dont let them breath when you are in thier range of attack and start it.

1:35- You could have U-air or N-air the fox instead of the upsmash.

Overall You need to keep your opponent off track. speed up so they can follow what the heck your doing. You will get destroyed by a fox that is all over the place. So work on that. I'll give better advice when you play someone more advanced

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sweet! this is really helpfull!

I'm gonna begin practicing my u-airs, they really suck, i've begun to master fair already wich makes me happy, and the rolling thing...well..yea... its my handicap.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sweet! this is really helpfull!

I'm gonna begin practicing my u-airs, they really suck, i've begun to master fair already wich makes me happy, and the rolling thing...well..yea... its my handicap.
Thats How it is at the start. Dont worry, You will get the hang of it soon and that habit will be done. I say the more you get punished for it,the sonner the habit will go away. Thats why its best to play people that can beat you.

I only have this one so far. I'll try to get more later. Still, advice is nice.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7729141360010050054&hl=en
Dont be so Bold with the Fairs. Once you did a F-air going to fox and see saw it and N-air you. Dont do that so far away. Make it look unexpected.

Time your Up-B's when in the crisis that Fox will try to gimp you with a shine.

First fight

0:18- Dont do a Dair so low. Fox can just N-air you out of it or back air you. At that height its best to N-air to anything else you can follow up if it hits him, you miss him or hit his shield.

0:23: when Fox has you in this type of position., try to get some space away from him. You got up twice and got punished for it.. Roll behind him or let go of the edge and Up-B him. it will hit him from where he was standing and gives you a chance to return safe.

0:37- What I said earlier about being to bold with the F-air. that move is slow so you can do it like that. People will see it coming. Use a turnip and follow up with a F-air or N-air

1:05- Time those up-B's to hit fox. just dont do them out of nowhere to return to the stage

2:18- when Fox does his F-B like that you can send him right back out with a timed N-air or B-air

2:55: Nice moon walk :p

Overall- You rushed at fox and got punished for it. You gotta be patient with him. he some times baited you to Dsmash and he was not near you. Times Fox will jump before your Dsmash comes out when you attack them. so best to always switch it up and attack out of the shield. Or dash back and let him jump, then take it from there.

Lay off the dash attacks and more grab. He shield grabbed you alot. switch it up and grab more. bait him to attack more and punish him for it.

Second fight:

5:42: you could have waited for a grab or Dsmash. (I would have grabbed) Or you could have N-air. F-air is not always that good up close when you have other fast attacks to dish out

5:46: In some cases if Fox does his Up-B that close you can F-air him out of it.

5:50: Dont ever pick up a turnip that close again.

6:43: Good. Keep doing that. You be surprised how much that helps

7:22: You dashed attack and you missed. then did a Dsmash. No good. You got lucky there and got away with it in time. but after you did a side step you dsmashed. and this time you got punished for it.. in cases like these dash dance away then back into a grab or whatever you wanna do after. or just run away and get space. then get back into the fight

7:53: dont always Dsmash after cases like this. as you can see, they can jump before you can land it. and thus, look what happen after he jumped...you were left a sitting duck. Dash away and then back into an attack or just run away or etc.

Overall: you should attack out the shield more instead of rolling. you ran into alot of shines and attacks. Wavedashing out of the shield is good too. Jab more and link it into other stuff. Those help tons

Third fight:

10:08: If your in need of rolling, dont roll towards the edge. you just put yourself in a worst spot and that time that you rolled you left yourself open for a shine. You could have also Up-B out of the shield when he jumped to get him off your back.

10:30: Told you man, F-air is to slow to do it that close. N-air could have saved you if timed. And if not you could have at least traded hits with him.

11:46: dont stay in one place for to long. Here you could have N-air out of the sheild to an slap. Even if it did not hit him, You could have created a wall for when he tries to go in, you would have stopped him and took it from there

12:03- Dont roll like that. in times like this its best to space yourself or just get away from him. I think you could have done a quick FC> N-air here to hit him or trade a hit. then follow up with w/e you can/want.

Overall- Lay off those Dash attacks dude.and stop doing them so bold and open like that. Ether dash dance or wave dash into them. Less roll and switch with attacking out of shield. Back air camp fox. it works well. and FC to grabs. Jab to grab or Dsmash or Fc-N-air or etc. be more patient with fox. Let him ome to you. test his nerves. bait him to attack more and punish him for it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks for the advice, I do have one more, though it's a Peach ditto and a friendly, rather than a full tournament match.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4323236988959495172&hl=en
0:28: You can abuse the shield stun and get a grab in if your fast enough

Overall- Hmm. thats all I have for you in this video. you did good here. But dont be to open when you FC>Bair. You could have got punish for making it so obvious. You should also jump out the shield to a FC-Dair-Nair. and there a turnip and follow up with that

Basic Peach combo, turnip to FC Fair. You can also FC to N-air after you throw it. Or mindgame the person and land and grab them quickly.

If they block your F-air, if you spaced it well, you can abuse the shield stun and grab them. here is a list of what you can do sir:

FC > Fair

FC > Nair

FC > Dair > Nair.

FC > Dair > Uair.

FC > Dair >Fair. Its hard to pull off you have to time it

If they shield:

FC >Nair > Dsmash

FC > Dair > Dsmash

FC > Nair > Grab

FC > Dair > Nair > Grab

FC > Dair > Nair > Dsmash (eats I belive half of thier shield if they block it all. the Downsmash might hit though.)

You can also jab to a grab or jab to a Dsmash after these FC combos. You can do have of the combo and Jab to grab or Dsmash. Mix it up to keep your enemy guess.

Serpit

Smash Journeyman
Vienna, Austria, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Hey Dark.Pch =)

I got a total of 9 singles videos of myself up. I actually posted an own topic, but didn't get as much feedback as I had hoped. If you're interested, please check them out, but since 9 vids may be a little too much, it would be great if you could take a match at those were I lost and comment on them :D

Ravenlord (Fox) vs Serpit (Peach) 2
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJtCzo-3bY

Ravenlord (Fox) vs Serpit (Peach) 3
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XQZ7mqx40FI

Ravenlord (Sheik) vs Serpit (Peach) 1
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lG0ZDAdsvug

Thanks a lot =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey Dark.Pch =)

I got a total of 9 singles videos of myself up. I actually posted an own topic, but didn't get as much feedback as I had hoped. If you're interested, please check them out, but since 9 vids may be a little too much, it would be great if you could take a match at those were I lost and comment on them :D

Ravenlord (Fox) vs Serpit (Peach) 2
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJtCzo-3bY

Ravenlord (Fox) vs Serpit (Peach) 3
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XQZ7mqx40FI

Ravenlord (Sheik) vs Serpit (Peach) 1
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lG0ZDAdsvug

Thanks a lot =)
You seem pretty fast, But your not too accurate with your speed on landing hits. But its good that your quick. It makes it hard for fox to pin point you and land a hit. But still Moving wildly and not thinking, you can move into an attack and get punished. so think when you move. dont just dashdance and throw attacks for no reason

0:07: Dont F-air like that. Up close your enemy can do an attack faster and get you before you get them. Thats close do an N-air. Or throw a turnip and follow up with a F-air or N-air

0:36: If you would have done a Bair, you would have nailed him. It has more Range. Keep that in mind.

1:00: Again, its too close to do that move. its slow. N-air if you think you can get a hit of him. or just try to get away

1:40: I belive you could have started a chain grab

1:45: And again you got punished for it. Thats strike three. keep this in mind. Look what happans when you F-air like that.

2:19: Fox was not near you and you Dsmash. Left you open for a hit. The move maybe godly put dont spam it, cause it will leave you open if one baits you to use it.

2:34: You have to have a Close eye of when your enemy can jump out of an attack like that. Dsmash will not always hit them. Be quick about it and dont always Dsmash. Do a N-air after that. You could have done it here or dash dance back then attacked or grab.

2:41: Dont be so obvious when you FC your air attacks. You get punished for that. And dont N-air when looking the other way going to your enemy. You see how Peach slants her body away from the enemy? so most likely your enemy can beat your attack with his. Bair when your moving like this.

Overall- You gotta stop recovering to fox so close. get some space. The first stock you kept going to him and you got hit everytime. Recover away from him. Fast fall then open the parasol again. attack out the shield more. Grab more. Dont be so bold with the FC attacks and Dash attacks. your fast but have no control over it. So work on that. More turnip combos. Just dont throw them. Follow up after them. have a plan. Best to bait fox more to attack then take it from there. And dont make your moves so obvious. You did good here. Just need some work.

I gotta go for now, so I'll check out the other 2 when I return tonight. as well as any other videos left in here while I am gone

Second video-

Overall- I dont have times for your mistakes here for it all happened alot, so best I just speak on it. Platforms own with Dsmash, yes. But its a common Peach tatic. So dont do it every time you are above fox or anyone on a platform. this fox waited for you to do it and you were left a sitting duck. People know about platforms with Peach. So they will wait for Peach to Dsmash then get her. So if you get caught, do something else unless you know for sure your Foe will fall for it.

You gotta be carful when Useing the up-B for combos oretc. If you miss, thats your azz. So becareful with that. Last kill you got ended cause you up-B.

You have a lil pattern with your dash attacks that one can see. Dash dance into a dance attack or wavedash into one. Cause of that it was blocked alot. Thus I suggest you grab more. And attack out of the shield too.

Third video-

0:25: Sheik is Just going for the b-airs, so no use to Dsmash here. when characters such as space animals, Marth, sheik and others are doing moves like this over and over, best to get some space, then go back in

0:29: Dont Dsmash when people are over you like that. You got punished for it. Sheik came with that Fair pretty fast. I think you could have Nair and got the first hit or atleast trade hits

0:40: Sheik did not move. he waited you to do something to get you........which you did. Dsmash. Dont let people make you flinch like that. And fliching to a Dsmash is the worst.

1:59: Nu-uh buddy. That up-B was clearly not gonna connect after that up air. Pay close attention to what you can and cant hit with after a move.

2:18: Uair or Nair would have been better choices than Up-B. You can see that he had time to block it. and that move laves you open. Now you are a sitting duck and nothing you ca do. At leat with the Uair or Bair you could have got away if he block it from under him. But your Up-B was blocked and it brought you right into a Fair

Overall- you trying to Use up-B's like me? You gotta be careful with that. its risky if you miss. Use more turnips and follow well after them. grab more. And dont just Dash attack. confuse into a dash attack. Like run to them then right in thier faces dash away, dash back to a dash attack or grab. or mix it with a Wave dash.

Dont recover so close to sheik. You did that alot here and got punished.

Be patient and learn to control the speed you have. Speed without a brain is pointless.

Cort

Apple Head
Haha, interesting thread. I always find it really hard to critique entire videos so I tend to stay away from it, but you're doing a pretty good job.

Though, how long will you last? :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Haha, interesting thread. I always find it really hard to critique entire videos so I tend to stay away from it, but you're doing a pretty good job.

Though, how long will you last? :)
Just as long as you last with yours sir ;)

And i am not home right now. I'll be home late nite and I shall finish giving advice to you Serpit

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Can I kick you? One good kick is all I ask.......

First video-

You ran into so many hits you think your in break the targets. You need to stop rushing at Y.Link like that. Grab a turnip. Dont go to him with nothing in your hand.

Read my y.Link vs Peach guide for this. And It wont help much to give advice for this when you dont play like this anymore. Just read the guide for this fight since here you did not know how to fight Y.Link

Second video-

You fail at life you loser........I cant give advice on team matches -_______-' And stop showing me matches that are old when you play better than in these matches

You are such a loser........-_______- '

Haha he will probably last a long time. Dark.Pch has always been the one giving advice on videos for a long time... he has so much patience
Now only If I was like that when I play smash XD

And Serpit, i'm done giving advice on all three of your videos

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha he will probably last a long time. Dark.Pch has always been the one giving advice on videos for a long time... he has so much patience
Too bad his Peach barely has any XDDD. <33 though, good **** with this thread. I'll hit this up later.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Don't worry, it happens when all you do is want to be like Mike G. I'm not gonna lie, it's my problem too, just prance around with wavelands, wavedashes, cool trixies and AGGRO. It makes you feel all warm inside when you do well playing like that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha. Well I learned Playing Peach mostly from watching him. the way he plays is so fun. then I just mixed it with what I already know. Thus you have Dark.Pch. Style of mine is random or "********" as it has been said around here. which is good. But can only get me so far. so I gott fix that and be more patient. I'll get it sooner or later.[

Ok, let me stop spamming this thread about how I play;) This is for my fellow Peach players, Not about how I am the awsome;)

darkatma

Smash Hero
I wanted to post in here a while ago but it wont let me at home :p

Sounds like a cool thread, leme post my vids

-
match1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVQBXz6RQT8
match2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpaYuFQyZ_Y
match3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3988651155749033095
match4
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8423745873663714567
match6
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5241307046535243253

Obviously you dont have time for all of that
Just vids 2,4,6 if you have the time
thanks ;P

edit
I fixed it, but the boards wont let me post, or actually my stupid Windows Vista computer wont let me post , so i can only edit

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wanted to post in here a while ago but it wont let me at home :p

Sounds like a cool thread, leme post my vids

-
match1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVQBXz6RQT8
match2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpaYuFQyZ_Y
match3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51155749033095
match4
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...45873663714567
match6
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...07046535243253

Obviously you dont have time for all of that
Just vids 2,4,6 if you have the time
thanks ;P

First vid-

This is what we call Over kill. Not cause you have six vids here. But cause I'm about to do them all in one post.

0:45: time your up-B, dont be so blod with them. Its vety risky with fox. Drop down then Up-b Or time the sweet spot. Keep an eye one fox when doing it carefully.

1:07: Stop getting scared so easy. He was not near you. no need to Dsmash dude. You leave yourself open like that.

Over all- you gotta learn how to sweet spot the Up-B and time when to use it. Fox kept shine
And dont waste a stitch face like that >____<. Grab more and dont always Dsmash when on a platform.

When you recover, recover away from him, stop trying to get a hit in, Fox is faster than you so You need some air.

Second vid

0:47: Like I said before. Time yourself and look out for fox. Once your in this spot. Fox will not be seeking a shine to gimp you. Keep that in mind.

3:02: You could have got a grab in. As good as Dsmash is, its not always best to use itGet some grabs in there, you will see a big difference in Your game. or any Peach players game.

3:16: Dont roll like that dude. You got luck and got away with it. But dont do that. You leave yourself open and upclose in your enemies face. I dont think there was a need to roll here.

Overall- Not a bad right. Second stock you took off was some sweet edgeguarding. you had many chances here for a grab.

Third vid-

0:30: I belive you could have went for a grab. When you Bair or Fair and it is spaced right, if your quick enough, you can abuse the shield stun and grab them

1:29: Grab dude, get some grabs in, dont always dash attacks. switch up between grabs and dash attacks

Overall- Nice. Fox got his azz handed to him. Not bad

Fourth vid-

0:40: Grab, grab, GRAB!!!

2:08: Dobt be so open when FC air attacks. It can leave you open in the air. Amd dont do a Bair going backwards. You notices that Peach slants her body away from the enemy. So it will be harder to hit. Do a back air instead. more range.

2:31: After you jabbed and he jumped over you, you could have hit him with a Dash attack or air attack instead of Dsmashing. It was not gonna each him and you left yourself open for an attack Watch how your enemy moves and have a quick eye so mistakes like this wont happen again.

2:34: Dont be so wildly with the Fairs like that. You could have easily got punished for it for it is slow. Lucky for you the Fox failed to take advantage of that.

3:17: See what I mean? GRABS are your friend. Use them alot from now on. If you would have grabbed him here, you would have lived.

Overall- Nicemovement here. you made it hard for fox to pin point you and harder to hit you. Most of the time he got you for your mistakes. Good work on that.

Fifth video-

0:25; Dont always Dair to Dsmash. Really if the Dair did not even hit. In cases like this your enemy will come chargeing to you. So after the Dair you could have ran back and dash dance or wavedash back and let him attack you and miss. then you take it from there

1:39: That Dsmash was not near his range and he jumped. Dont always do that. Dashdance into an attack or grab. Dont always be so forceful to attack.

2:39: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABB!!!!!!!!!

2:42: He was not near you. Dont get scared and then Dsmash. it leaves you open.

3:28: NICE!

3:46: Patients dude. you should have let go of the edge then Up-B to hit him. or attack off the edge instead of just getting up like that. Dont always get up so quick on the edge.

Overall-Towards the end, the fox decided to get greddy and end you quick. and cause of him rushing at you, you caught up. If you were a lil more patient, you could of had the match. good show dude. Your edgeguards were good. and Please use more grabs. They so so much damage and lead to sick combos. And Fox is one of those characters that gets it the worst.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Can I kick you? One good kick is all I ask.......

You are such a loser........-_______- '

You know you wuv meeeeee....^.^

I'd give you more recent ones, but the only recent ones I got was your vids, which you already told me my do's and don't

and I'm not a loser. I'm just...mentally challenged non-smash related >>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
First vid-

1:40 Dont do a D-air at that height. Do a Nair. Its safe and comes out faster than Dair[

Overall- This Falcon got you mostly one 2 things. Your DI and you rushing him. DI up and away. ( I believe thats whre to DI his combos ) If low % Di away and to the ground so you can tech away from his combos.

Dont go rushing at falcon like that. You gotta be patient. And dont just dash attack or roll to a Dsmash like that. You leave yourself open. Dash dance to a dash attack or grab. Doing it so bold will get you punished. Bait falcon to attack. Then take it from there. Dont always be on the attack, let falcon do that, and then you get at him for it.

Second vid-

0:05: Play close attention when you land attacks on shields. It was clearly shown here that a Dsmash was not gonna connect. After the back air, you could have Dash danced back to a grab or dach attack oretc. or just dash attack after the Bair. Looks like you could of hit him right after.

0:10: Nair would have nailed him. Dont Do F-air that close. Move is to slow for that and as you can see, Falcon got away Before the move came out.

1:10: stop rolling like that Then Dsmashing, Look at what happen after. When you roll, your enemy has time to react and get away from you. In this case he jumped knowing you were gonna Dsmash. And you were left a sitting duck for an attack

1:18: This Falcon out smarted you. While you got off that smash revival platform he stood on it long enough for your invisibility to die, then he gets off and still has his. and since falcon is fast and your on a smash spot. he has the advantage to catch and attack you and not much you can do about it. And he did get you.

2:12: Dont roll The move was spaced to a Point he could not gab you. You could have done a Nair on him. Falcons and others love to jump after they block an attack like that. so keep that in mind.

Overall- Attack out of the sheild more and tone down the rolling. And dont always air attack to a Dsmash. As you can see it can leave you open for an attack. Atfer you do a FC tech and they block it, you can grab after, dash away then back to w/e you want, etc. More choices then just Dsmash. Just depends on how Fast you are to see what will work and not work.

Third fight-

0:20: Pay attention to what you have. you wasted a stitch. Dont just throw turnips and not think. False spamming wont do much

3:09: When on a platform over Marth, dont roll. Really to a point when you roll to the side of the platform you are already on. You wont go anywhere and look what happen here. Jump off the platfrom. Once your on it, Marth will be seeking Fsmashes and Uptilts.

Overall- your rolling got the best of you here. Even On a small stage like that, you gotta keep Your enemy guessing. God gave you 2 chances to cheat with the stitch face. Dont waste them like that. When you have a stitch face, your enemy starts to get scared and will ether bait you to use it or be on your azz so you can waste it. So scare them, and wait for that perfect time to launch it in thier faces. And you need to grab more. Dont just dash attack like that. Dash dance to a dash attack. You have a lil pattern. you would dash attacl then roll back and if you got scared you Dsmash. Not good. work on that. Follow up with your turnips well. Do some turnip grab combos. Like throw one then run to them, they will expect a dash attack after. but you will be one step ahead of them, cause next you will just grab them. I know its hard to get back on the stage against Marth but Switch it up. there was times when you could have dodge to get back on the stage when Marth attacked you. so work on that.

Serpit

Smash Journeyman
Vienna, Austria, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Well, thanks a whole lot for your adivce, Dark.Pch :D

It's funny to hear that I'M supposedly speedy and reckless o_O
I know I fight kinda reckless (read: stupid), but I didn't consider myself fast. Anyway, I'll try to incorporate a lot more grabs in my game. Someone else recommended I switch half of my dash attacks for dashgrabs anyway, so I guess that's kind of an universal advice... The fox I'm regularly playing against just started to abuse U-Smash out of the shield, so I'm in for something worse than Shieldgrabs >_>

Then there's of course the Downsmash. I know I abuse it too much in unnecessary situations. It just works so well sometimes that I', tempted to do it at the wrong time as well. I'll also take the rest of your advice to heart. Thanks a lot, hopefully I'll get some newer vids up soon.

Greetz
Serp

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, thanks a whole lot for your adivce, Dark.Pch :D

It's funny to hear that I'M supposedly speedy and reckless o_O
I know I fight kinda reckless (read: stupid), but I didn't consider myself fast. Anyway, I'll try to incorporate a lot more grabs in my game. Someone else recommended I switch half of my dash attacks for dashgrabs anyway, so I guess that's kind of an universal advice... The fox I'm regularly playing against just started to abuse U-Smash out of the shield, so I'm in for something worse than Shieldgrabs >_>

Then there's of course the Downsmash. I know I abuse it too much in unnecessary situations. It just works so well sometimes that I', tempted to do it at the wrong time as well. I'll also take the rest of your advice to heart. Thanks a lot, hopefully I'll get some newer vids up soon.

Greetz
Serp
Noooooooooooooooooo problem dude. Here is a lil trick you can do that I find helpful that I do.

When ever your tempted to Dsmash.............run away. You will escape attacks if one was to be planted on you for a dsmash. then soon you will want to do something Instead of run away. Helps me alot.

Ya bring your new vids here when you get them so I can check them out and give more advice.

D

Deleted member

Wtf adnan, you didn't even link me to those vids? fail man. I'll give you better advice in person.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Okay....I'm afraid to even find out MORE of what's wrong with me. -_- I know I can play peach Smarter. Like I said in my other thread, I just panicked. So, before you say it, lol, what Triad already told me after our match. I should shield more (I was afraid of that grab), I did way too much Dsmashing, (I honestly thought I could predict him in most of those cases. I was wrong -_-), I should grab more (I know, I'm working on that), I also use the Dash attack as my....safety blanket obviously. I know you'll probably pick me apart, and despite the fact that it was only a few weeks ago, I've actually gotten better with what was said. It's still hard -_-. Chocobo destroyed me at Smaspocalypse. Okay, I'm done ranting. -_- I swear, I'd be surprised if I actually did anything RIGHT.....which I know I didn't.

This match is what knocked me into losers
http://blip.tv/file/542611
http://blip.tv/file/542626

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
sorry, I just have a view things going on at the moment. And I have to do another Peach players vids first. But here is advice I can give you outside of the videos.

You think very poorly of yourself as a Peach player. and that is not good. saying if I look at your vids you did nothing right. Now thinking like that, you wont expect to win. now if you did, you be playing alot smarter in matches and own. Now you already know your habbits. and thats good. So you already know what to work on. having a low spirit when playing already lowers your chances of winning. I'm like that too in tournaments in N.Y Yesterday I got dead last in a tournament. I did not win one match. In tournaments I dont know whats up with me. But in friendlies I was ******.

So there you go, I'll check the vids later tonight.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I can see where you're going with that, -_- I've been doing a lot better recently, and it's not like I placed dead last at that tournament anyway. (Oh God, Smashpocalypse was like.....*shudder* for me.) Still....I dunno....I guess you'll understand when you watch it.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
stop being sad

look bro i lose and i get mad but i never look down on myself cuz when u do that u will never do good at tournies. just do what i do ask for a rematch and when u play them bring everything u got and prove to yourself that you are a great player. Peach players have lots of pride and i think u must find that before u go to any more tournies.

D

Deleted member

Im not really sure on what the point is in making an advice thread like Cort's when you aren't doing well at tournaments....?

dont get me wrong - it's just a little ironic

also, did you get over your problems with this game too? I see you're also offering mental game advice when you needed a lot back in the day

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Warning, Big post ahead!!!

I know what I am doing.Let me show you some post here, and it may help other players as well. I might as well add it to the first page. but I would have to edit it cause it was out of anger

" And man, who knew you can learn so much from watching crew battles. The Peach of today....geez. I serious see why these Peach players cant beat characters like Fox and Marth. its always the same thing. Like why the hell would you try to dsmash after they blocked your SPACED Bair. Then get punished after. You wanna know the reason why Peach cant really Beat Marth or Fox, cause these players...........all do the same thing that is seen over and over. who the hell is not gonna catch on after all these years? same thing over and over, scare the Peach so she can ether:

-Side step to a Dsmash

- Dsmash

-Bait the dash attack.

I'm glad i saw these crew battles now. I'll be the first to rewrite the book on Peach Vs Marth and Fox. And beat thier azzes with my one way no one can match. (besides Mike G but I added my own lil tatse to it) These Peaches need more grabs. more random ness, Lots more of jabs cause it stops nearly all attacks and puts enemies dead in thier track and you can follow up fast to something small or beast and best of all, less fear against these characters that they flinch and leave themselfs open. I'm getting off this habbit myself. all in due time (the flinching Part) when I get more experience and improve more, just you watch. I'm gonna have people think Peach can do it all with no counter picks. My style is already good as it is.Now all that is left is the way I think, react, fast relexes and how I handle things. "

"4 stocked you once, other matches were 3 and 2 stocks. last one you got me to one. Kept rushing you. Your suppose to rush Fox. patients and baiting is what you got to do and thats why I 4-stocked you."

" I lost to Ryan K's Falco and then scrapecitys Marth. Ryan K. I got the hit off for the win but at the same time I SD and I died first. before he did. I did a Fair and I thought I could float or land on the stage, yet she jusy dropped to her death.

And with scrape.........remember that post I made about how Peach players do the same and thats why they get reacked. Like Dash attacking and Dsmash? I played like that like a ****ing idiot. I know how to handle a Marth. Marths are too obvious with thier Run behind you then back to grab if you side step there attack or block. then comes the Fairs over and over trying to spike you. and the chain grabs and they will throw you in other directions to screw up your DI and land a good hit on you. Same **** all the time. they just mix it up to throw you off. Marth is a book you need to read like three times over. yet I played the average Peach. Get scared and Dsmash, they jump and Fair me. I Fair air, and instead of doing something else he jumped to a Fair. and I rushed him and picked up turnips while he is in my face like a dumb azz. I know all this **** and yet I played like a noob."

Now here is after I beat Wes in a MM against his samus

Wes:
"DARK **** YOUR A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME , YOU COULD NOT WAIT TO YOU GOT HOME TO OPEN UP THE PORNO TAPE LOL U HAD TO SHOW EVERYONE RIGHT LOL, MEANING YOU JUST HAD TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD YOU BEAT ME IN A MONEY MATCH WITH SAMUS RIGHT................ BUT THEN LATER LOST TO MY LINK WOW HMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY MY LINK IS BETTER THAN MY SAMUS? MY SAMUS IS WASHED UP? YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLS? SANDBAGGING? I DONT KNOW YOU CHOICE WHICH ENDING LOL"

Me:
"Wes........SHUT THE HECK UP MAN. I did not say 2 ****s to you when I beat you in that MM against your samus. or say 2 ****s to you when I lost to your LINK in a MM. That Fight is Not so easy. If you seen Mikael Vs Aniki, you will see even the best Peach in the world loses to Link. So you beat me with Link.............ok and? Thats why I dont say **** win or lose. but you gotta run your mouth. Well I Think I'll give you a taste of your own beef. it must have hurt Digging in your wallet...give me...a wack as Peach player that got dead last at this tournemant Money. And it went three matches so I know you was putting work....or let me guess, you were showing off to your crew mates, the so called legend that needs to put up a show. Washed up, sandbagging? I think you john for yourself. I dont say jack when I lose. Feel down and just wanna be alone for a while. thats it. So Just as I enjoyed my *** kicking with your link which went to the third match last stock and it was so hard for the great wes to kill me, I hope you enjoyed yours that I gave to your samus. Now you can say your washed up cause you lost to a wack azz peach like mines, Ended!"

Wes:
"Dark **** U Didnt Give Me An *** Whiping So Calm That Downi Admit U Have Gotten Better, But All I Need To Do Is Play A Certain Way To **** You But Its Boring And Annonying
How About This I Will Only Come Back And Play Ppl If They Mm Me. Dark Peach You Want To Money Match 20 Bux Or More If U Win U Get The Money And I Will Change My Smashboards Name To Whatever U Want If You Lose You Have To Change Your Name To Dark **** And Everytime I Come Into The Room You Have To Pull In My Sit For Me Lol."

Me:
"I'm gonna have to pass on that one Wes, For one it would be way to hard with people acting stupid. For this kind of fight I would need total focus. And believe me, I wont get it. and as you can see in this thread, you already have people like on your side against me..as usual anyway when I'm playing a match. It was way to hard as it is winning with everybody on your corner and the comments going on. I'm gonna play it safe this time and say no, and call me w/e you want. I dont care for it or anyone in N.Y that feels the same as you. I did what I had to do and thats what matters to me. Nothing you say is gonna make me change my mind, same goes for the rest of you."

Sorry for the long post but thats how it is. I know my stuff. but its hard for me around here to do my Best. At VLS I played like I never played before. and I was on point. so many friendlies and good and close matches with big names, yet I go to a simple tournament and get dead last.......does that sound right to you? I'll see it as a bad day. and as you can see **** like what I get from wes I get from others around here and while I am playing. Thats why I feel more calm playing in other tournaments.

So I know I can help these Peach players that ask for advice. And I do a good job at it too.

D

Deleted member

good ****, you beat wes? wow get ***** wes

anyawy i just saw your vid, nice use of umbrella.. reminds me of hellas

but yeah i get you now, bad days suck

dark peach though remember how you used to have a lot of mental problems with melee?

did you end up fixing those?

Top Bottom