• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I posted this once before, but I'll post it again :)

This tournament was the most amazing experience of my entire life. Never before have I felt so loved, wanted, and appreciated. The love that all of you guys have given me during this tournament literally makes me cry tears of joy. I will never ever forget this experience. Everyone was so nice to me.

I've never felt this happy in a very, very long time. After my big matches when I looked behind me, I saw everyone clapping and cherring for me. The feeling that I had when I saw so many people doing that for me is impossible to describe. I felt so much joy...

Thank you so much, everyone, for making this happen. I love the Melee community to death and I'm so glad that I found it.

SHOUTOUTS:

I'm only going to do a few shoutouts for now, so please don't get offended if you don't see your name here! I have like a million people that I want to shoutout and I don't have much time, so please have patience lol. I'll try to do more later.

The first and most important shoutout:

TAJ - I'm soooo glad that I'm finally getting to know you better. Throughout this trip, I know that we learned a lot about each other. It's unbelieveable how good of a person you are. You're so kind, compassionate, and just plain awesome. You have really become one of the best friends that I've ever had, and I can't even find the right words to thank you for everything that you've done for me. I feel like you and I have so much in common, and my only regret is that I never got to know you better earlier. Thank you for always supporting me, staying by my side, and watching over me. You have no idea how much I look up to you as both a person and a competitive smasher. I love you man, and I can't wait until the next smashfest to see you again.

And now for the rest of the shoutouts :)

tw1n/Twin_A - I love both of you so much!!! You guys are always supporting me to the fullest and always put me in the best mood ever. I don't ever want to go to an OOS tourney without you guys. Both of you are seriously like brothers to me. I wish I could be like you guys so much. From your insane magic tricks to your amazingly humorous personalities, you both have also become some of my best friends. You guys are definitely my closest friends that I have out of AZ, and you're honestly A LOT closer to me than most of my friends here in AZ. I wish you guys could live closer to me so we could see each other every day. I love you guys!! I can't wait to see both of you again.

Jman - I never got the chance to ever really "talk" to you until this tournament. I had no idea that you were so awesome as a person. You're so chill and it's so awesome to be around you. I'm so glad that we actually got to talk a bit during this tourney, and I had the funnest time ever during our friendlies lol. Man... please stay with our community. I felt so devastated when you told me that you wanted to retire. You have no idea how talented and gifted you are as a player, and I know that I'm only 1 out of a million players who would feel absolutely horrible if you left us. I beg you to please keep going to tournaments and keep playing so we can meet again!

Toasty - Man dude you freakin rock!! I love seeing you at every tournament, and I only wish that you were able to cook for us again because your cooking is amazing lol. You are one of my favorite smashers! Can't wait to see you next time man :)

Dr PeePee - Omg, very good job in the bracket man!! It sux that we only got to play ONE match =( I felt horrible too, because you should've won that match by a longshot since I suicided twice. You're extremely kind for restarting the match, thank you so much. I mean, It didn't matter since we weren't playing for money or anything lol. But you definitely should've won. I'm sorry that we never got to do our MM, but we definitely need to do our MM/Seriouslies/Tourney matches at the next tournament that we're both at :) It was a pleasure seeing you again!

Maria / Mariabattleaxe - I can't believe that there's actually a female competitive Melee player who plays Pikachu!! You have no idea how amazing that is to me lol. It was so great getting to meet you, and I'm sorry I get so nervous around girls lol. Hopefully we'll meet again and get to talk more someday!

Zhu - Definitely one of my most favorite smashers of all time! You're so modest, in yet your skill level is absolutely incredible. I love your Falco and I love your personality so much. Can't wait to see you again man!

Blunted Object - YES!!!! I got to shake your hand again!!! XD Lmao! Anyways, it was awesome seeing you again dude!! I wish we got to play more friendlies, but I'm glad that we at least got to play the little bit that we did. It's always awesome seeing you, and I can't wait until we get to do more Falco dittos hahaha.

Kage - A true warrior! It sux that we never get to talk much, but I know that you're awesome :) I wish that we got to play some singles matches lol. Maybe next time. Keep it up man!

Hax - I wish we played more dude! Darn you for beating me in our $5 MM lol. But as expected, you were playing absolutely fantastic :) See you at the next big event!

Armada - You are my favorite smasher. Honestly if it wasn't for you, I don't know if I would've continued to play Melee as much as I am now. The respect that I have for you is endless! You come from a different continent, play on a different version of Melee, and you STILL are able to defeat everyone. Your playstyle is absolutey incredible. I love how origional you are and how fast you are! The combos you do have never been seen before and there is no other smasher like you. I look up to you so much, and I don't know what I would be doing now if I never saw you play at Genesis. Thank you so much for inspiring me, and I am so glad that you're so nice and kind as a person. I will definitely try my absolute best to go to any tournaments that you will be at here in the USA.

Joey/YEAH! - Gah! I miss you!!! Come back to AZ :( While you're in NYC, you better train your heart out and be AT LEAST top 1 in AZ when you get back :)

Crismas - It's kinda funny how we just started randomly talking at the end of the tournament lol. Regardless, you are way awesome :) It was great getting to talk to you! You are really funny and I'm so glad you play Melee haha. Please keep playing, and I hope to see you again someday =D

DaShizWiz - Ooooomg... Man... You have no idea how much you inspired me to play Falco. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would play him as my secondary. I always love how fast and technical you are! I always wanted a Falco just like yours... It was such an honor getting to meet you and to play you. You have no idea how excited I was when I first saw you at this tournament. I'm sorry, I'm such a fanboy lol. I can't believe how hilarious/nice you are. It was so great getting to know you a little bit during this tournament, and I can't believe we stayed in the same room!!! I was freaking out the entire time just at the thought of getting to meet you. You are one of my most favorite smashers of all time!!! Please keep playing because seeing you and watching you play inspires me to keep playing as well. I really want to be like you man.

Cyrain - I can't believe how good you are o.O I had no clue!! Gah! Man, you did absolutely incredible in our matches, and I really feel like you should've beaten me. I remember on the last stock of the first match, I got this extremely lucky gimp and you definitely should've won. I expect great things from you man. Outside of Melee, you are such an awesome person and it was so great getting to meet you!

Chain-Ace - We need to do more Falco dittos!!! Lol it was great getting to meet you man! But seriously, we need to Falco ditto more haha.

Players from Alaska - I'm sorry that we never got to do any money matches :( Regardless, it was great getting to meet both of you and please keep coming to our international tournaments!! It's so great seeing that the Melee scene is spreading :)

Guy who drove us from the airport to the Hyatt hotel - For your own personal safety, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO DRIVE! I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just seriously concerned. All of us came so close to dying several times, and I thought that I wasn't gonna make it to Apex. I'm glad that all of us made it alright, but please be safe dude. I'm really worried.

Wobbles - AZ baby!! Man it was so awesome seeing you again lol. AZ misses you dude!!! Please come back!!!

Hbox - Wow man. I had no idea how cool you are lol. It was tight getting to know you a little bit, and you're actually a really cool person. I hope we see each other again soon man! Congratulations on first place :)

PB&J - Nice Fox man! Dude, I'm sorry about your controller =( But I'm glad that you were able to get it fixed/replaced and stuff :) Nice seeing you dude! You're so tight lol.

Colbol - Holy shiznit, your Fox is amazing!!! I love your style soooo so much, and it was an honor getting to play you! Please keep it up man. Your Fox is so excellent.

SleepyK - Wtf man!! You're so freakin good!!! How in the world did you not make it out of pools?? Like... I'm seriously so impressed by your Falco! You don't even know. Try your best to not let your nervousness get in the way of your performance during tournaments! I expect great things from you.

Doll - Omg you have a really good peach man! Our MM that we had was extremely close! Keep it up! And thank you so much for the donut haha. You are awesome.

Raynex - Man our matches were so close!!! I'm so sorry about the suicide on your last stock =( I feel horrible when that happens. Regardless, you are an excellent smasher and I hope that you will continue to place higher and higher :)

Diakonos - Dude you are awesome!!! Man you're so chill and so funny! I'm glad that we finally got to meet each other lol. Your Marth is the scariest thing ever man, no joke. I can't wait to see you again! You rock haha.

MacD - Awesome as always :) Great seeing you man! I love you to death haha. I'll probably see you in a Socal tourney soon enough =D

Milktea - I wish I could summon up the courage to talk to you one day =(

Mango - So I guess you're never gonna add me on Facebook lol. But I tried my best on the WC crew!

KevinM - Omg man you are so awesome!!! It was great getting to meet you. You are absolutely hilarious and I love your personality so much haha. Did I forget to mention how tall you are? Oh my goodness haha. Anyways, I hope to see you again! Keep up your amazingness :)

HaileyM - So I was randomly walking around the venue, and I saw you playing some guy in your pool. You completely murdered him and I was so shocked!! It was hilariously awesome lol. It's so awesome to see a girl who has good techskill, and then watching her beat up on some poor guy hahaha. Good stuff! I wanna watch you play more lol. It's really amazing.

Aniolas (did i spell that right?) - It took us a while to get our connection, but we finally ended up doing good in doubles together =) You are an awesome teammate, and it's no wonder why you can team so well with Armada. You are such an awesome person! You're always smiling and you are always so positive. The world needs a lot more people like you!

PC Chris - It was so great seeing you again!! I wish we could've talked more man. I look up to you so much, it's ridiculous. You are always so awesome to me, and I just wish that I could hang around you all the time. Please keep coming to these smash tourneys! I need to see you more, and I need to see you play more lol. You are just plain awesome and amazing.

I know I'm missing a lot, but I'll stop here for now ^^ I love you, Melee community!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Axe you have to play me, automatically (lol jk), because I would like to play a pikachu. I mean I had trouble with Vanz's pikachu, gotta get the matchup good. : D

PB&J

Smash Hero
axe- good games ..those wave land mind games were too good..we def need to play more in the future and maybe team one day..but u have to play falco..congrats in the tourny

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Twin A is the ****

Had so much fun with you this weekend at Dekars condo LOL
Those all stages all random doubles Dare MM's were the best!

This weekend was too much fun bro. Glad to see you made it back safely.

Oh yeah just in case anyone is wondering, syrup covered pickes and choco chip cookies drowned in a type of tobasco sauce are not recommended food items >.<

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Maria / Mariabattleaxe - I can't believe that there's actually a female competitive Melee player who plays Pikachu!! You have no idea how amazing that is to me lol. It was so great getting to meet you, and I'm sorry I get so nervous around girls lol. Hopefully we'll meet again and get to talk more someday!
Well, my Pikachu is a new development haha, I still need to break the habit of going to Marth when I lose a match :/
but I will main Pikachu!
It was really awesome getting to meet you too though :) Next time we do talk again you should show me some Pikachu stuff

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
taj had ur fuggen back axe!!!!!!! omg i have never seen anyone have someones back like taj did at that tourney. was noticing while commentating and holy ****........ such conviction.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Some of Tajs best lines while backing up Axe:

"We don't let it rock in AZ!" - when facing Scar.

"Thats right Axe, suck his d***!" - a lot at Apex. Believe it or not thats an AZ meme that is meant as a way of cheering for people :p

1. "Mix it up Jman!" - Alukard
2. Jman mixes up his recovery.
3. Jman gets gimped
4. "Yeah Jman! Mixing up your recovery works huh!?" - Taj

and my personal favorite:
Axe vs armada just before match 3.
"Go out there and give it your best. Look back with no regrets. No that you gave it your all and leave nothing behind. Go to work and have no regrets."
fun times :D

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
man jeff thats all you put for me? and behind all those people? so much for being your 2nd best friend. :( maybe i wont try as hard now. lol jk GAH! i miss you too jeff! its so hard to play people here and at least no. 1? psssshhhhhh when i come back ill have my own god tier spot! HA! TOO EASY! and im the creator of that not taj or axe. so give credit where it deserves! i miss you and tim so much and AZ. *cries*

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm happy for you Axe. It's great that you get so many people cheering for you and clapping at tournies when you play your Pikachu. I drained all the boo'ing for AZ out of the crowd just so you could have 100% support ;P

unknown522

Some guy
I realized: why is it that all the foxes/ICs/other players that have the potential to beat Hbox were on the other side of the bracket?

wobbling was legal, so I think they had a good chance.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Armada - You are my favorite smasher. Honestly if it wasn't for you, I don't know if I would've continued to play Melee as much as I am now. The respect that I have for you is endless! You come from a different continent, play on a different version of Melee, and you STILL are able to defeat everyone. Your playstyle is absolutey incredible. I love how origional you are and how fast you are! The combos you do have never been seen before and there is no other smasher like you. I look up to you so much, and I don't know what I would be doing now if I never saw you play at Genesis. Thank you so much for inspiring me, and I am so glad that you're so nice and kind as a person. I will definitely try my absolute best to go to any tournaments that you will be at here in the USA.
You should just come to sweden instead =)

PB&J

Smash Hero
mike haggar- you should change your avatar.

Alaska- i didnt get to play you guys but i was watching you play soft and you guys seemed cool..i def want to come visit so we def need to set something out or something..see u guys soon

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I realized: why is it that all the foxes/ICs/other players that have the potential to beat Hbox were on the other side of the bracket?

wobbling was legal, so I think they had a good chance.

ehh maybe but i think trying to grab hbox is pretty damm difficult almost impossible since he spams so many bairs he spends probably 7/8's of any match in the air

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I first want to thank everyone who made this tournament happen, and got the tournaments finished.

Alex Strife: Nice work with running APEX, and thanks for helping us out in a number of situations.

Cactuar: A big thanks for the housing, was fun seeing a bit of Philadelphia that week. Also you gave the advice "who are you playing" to someone, I´m quite sure that applies to me in a few matchups and that´s like a core thing especially when fighting CFplayers, will be taking that advice as well XD

Chaosmarth: Nice teaming with you in brawl, double metaknight is the way to go.

Eggm: Fun matches against your Fox, and nice that you hosted that biweekly.

Wobbles: Close set against M2K, I think there´s no doubt who will be beating Hungrybox in a tournament later.

Axe: Thank you for showing me that fast/offensive play can pay of, I´ve been quite tired about the campy metagame for a while and seeing you beating Jman was really like the set of the year, if not the last 2 years O_o You vs Wobbles in grand finals at some National please =)

Taj: Mewtwo in top 20, really nice work, not as suprised as others about you beating lucky though =)
Also funny everytime wobbles wobbled someone that you started "singing" a certain song, that should be in a Wobbles combovid! XD And the "Kidnap that princess" in Axe vs AR XD. Europe needs the Falco challenge.

PP: Good games's in teams, should´ve played some more.

Eggz- Only Foxplayer that agreed to play on corneria, gotta play friendlies too next time, fun matches in pools.

Silentwolf- Nice adaption or what made you come back in our set in 1st pool.

Zhu: What was the free for all , all stages items thing we played on the biweekly called?, they have something similar (teams and a bit more different rules) in Norway that´s called "Runden"

Hungrybox- Cool that your playstyle can brickwall like half the smashscene, fun matches in pools and grats to the win.

Nintendude: to bad we didn´t get to play even though you asked for friendlies, maybe next time!

I´m certain I´ve forgotten alot of players, give a shout and I´ll probably add in a shoutout or something.

Starlight23

Smash Cadet
COPIED RIGHT FROM AIB BETCHES ;3

All right Nwords ahaha I dont really do shoutouts, but I really feel like I should since I had an amazing time with every1 I was with at Apex! Btw this is in no particular order just wrote things that popped into mah mind :]

Soooo lets start with the

GIDDYS/NEW ENGLAND REGION SON

Fatal- You didn't come but i missed you lots, wish ya went hun!!! <3

Sphere- You are the best thanks for the ride to apex, yer so awesome !! :D i owe y, but really
thank you so much for everything, stay blue **** :]

Fats- .-. BURGERS FOR BREAKFEST ?!?! haha to pro man ^.~ “Get me some of those sips!!”

Koolaid- Glad we hung out :] yer a very special guy, keep beatin them pros all your matches were intense !!! ^.^ btw nice car ride we had “Hey this is koolaid, do you have my chicken” ..
“what” .. “Do you have koolaid’s chicken, I saw yer truck” ^.^

Kiwi- I like finally had a legit convo with you, kudos to you throwin a bottle at poppin !

Bizkit- You lame, you booty ;']

Mikeray- You like stole my stuff, yer mean to me :/ but thank you for watchin my matches, it meant alot :]

Ling Ling- Espero que encantas los stickers jaja no se como decir stickers en espanol! It was nice seein ya !! :]

TeeVee- Ayo way to rep New England in that 50 dollar money match, ayy son you mad booty get that trash outta here ;’] <4

Prawn- Yo you take care of that nana.

Tempest- I barely talked to you ha .. jerk !

Ace- Heyyyy thanks for the sour patch kids !! xD Nice seein u there son, shiz I forgot to remind you that it was yer gf’s b-day … and just thought of It now … OOPS !

BC- ****n dudeee you rapeee, yer gettin better and better, i'm so proud of you ;]

Hink - i dont even know you

PatG - You New England you know it !! haha :] it was great to see since I havn't seen u in like forever !!! :# Come back to us ^.^

Zao- I thought i stole your glasses but they were kadajs LOL

Nacho- haha it was good seein ya mang, you did a really good job in singles I saw some matches and people didn't know you were so good with yoshi!! See at DNA ! hopefully lol

Verm- you beastin on all them smashers with yer mad strong arms in arm wrestlin haha

Catwoman- I got to talk to you more, yer sucha sweetheart :] i'm glad your one of my new friends yer so awesome!!

Darc- lmfao i love drunk darc yer so funny... do u remember wen we danced lololol I didn't kick you at the tourny ... BE THANKFUL

Dazwa- hahahah you are so funny wen u are drunk as well ... you rode on sum other smasher and i forgot wat u called it xD... i think it was megazord i forgot lol

Boxman- i stole yer phone and yer pika. ... if u let me borrow them again u might not get them back ! lol

Peachykid- I’m so happy for you ^.^ you did such a great job at Apex :] Teach me how to use peach !! :D

Riot- hahaha you ***** in doubles, no1 knows how to play a Zelda/Peach team expecially a Zelda xD I’m so proud of u :3

Chii- Chii we should play more brawl together !! :] It was nice seein ya at Apex lol sorry you had to see me dead the first morning … I was deprived of sleep xD

Meek- Haha I always feel like you catch me in my weird moments lolol, too good :D

CAwesome’s Dad- Ayo it was good seein you again. You traveled far to get here !! Until we meet again !

Pelca- Yer a ***… BELIEVE IT :D nah jk mang good job makin it outta pools nword jk u didn’t make it outta pools soo yer a ***.

RANDOMS lawl jk <3 yall

Ally- You suck ! :D jk mang ... u really suckk :D

Shadow- Yer so cuteee lol wen I walk up to you u always look confused and say hi anyways !! jk you booty son!

Anti- WHERE DEM LADIES AT ... mirite !?!??!

Dmbrandon- "Your not fatals gf cause fatal isnt here" .. "who are you !?!?!"

Jash- You mad funny son, haha and yer a wicked cool person !! Yer gonna have to teach me how to play against tl’s cause I’m really bad at that matchup rofl :D

Zucco- Yo son where dat Lucario at ?!?!?!? I feel ya I feel ya

Jtails- we didnt brawl !!! haha but it was nice seein yo face :] take care !

Eggz- You are the best person in the world hahahaa, nice teamin with yah... i wont forget that ike match SO FKN CRAZY. You're always gonna bother me ... i'll always bother you sounds like a deal son !

SK92- It was awesome to meet you!!! Though I only really talked to you when I was leavin
the venue :/ either way I hope to meet you again and you’ll win it big next time ! :D

Skip- LOL I swear you mad crazy. That night in our room we thought u were takin ashower ahahah good times. I don’t even recall you leavin you sneaky person you !

TKO – Good Shiz son, you run that tourney. I still wanted to talk into the mic though xD. You’re a really fun person to be around with haha, and yo crazy too. I can’t believe that sweater fit you haha. Until we meet again sirrr ! :]

Doom- AYO I won first derp, I’m fatal I beat people OPEN YER EYES SON. :D

Kadaj- Haha I love how u played me with falco and 3 stocked me. FAIL I wanted to play yer marth, its alright mang I got you ! :] haha btw thanks for the sunglasses I really do use em a lot xD

Pierce- haha we shoulda hung out more, yer such a chill guy. I’ll remember who you are now I promise ;D

JG – Ayo mang its yo girl StarLight. Haha I’ma look like a fool in that tourney fix aren’t I. We should have fought .. I thought you were gonna fight me xD

Fox16- haha yer a fun partier xD I love how we tried to get lain to just go back upstairs to get caught by security ppl lmfao good times :]

Cable- You have the best donkey kong ever haha :D we should play sumtime for real .. it would be interesting. ^.^

Gunblade- It was nice seeing you again :) You always have the camera for the tourny fixes xD hope I don't look like a fool :p

Atomsk- lmfao thanx for uhm …. Talkin to me even though yer a JERK ha. Don’t be a hater son and stop stealin things ! btw did u get yer stuff back o: jk I took it manggg

Shoutouts to Watkins it was nice seein an ike player make top 9 …oh wait … shoutouts to mah boi San - good shiiiizzz haha you are mad good with ike its incredible. I’m scared to play you cause you can beat top tiers with a low tier ! haha good stuff :]

Chudat- Whodat? Chudat ;’D

Ulitmate Razor- Yo son you mad good with that nunchuck and mote if ya know wat I’m talking about ;] ha but yer legit my bro should look up to you xD

Seagull’s Mom- Ha thanks for coming to the venue and bringin us all brownies cept yer son :D

Tiger- I’m so glad you came up to talk to me !! haha We never played but I was hopin too :/. Hopefully we can at another tourney :]

Nairo- AYO NWORD WAZZUPPP !!!

Mew2Martin- Man you guyz … you got me ;’]

KSizzle- Why didn’t you eneter singles son !! haha you dudu man

Praxis- I saw you more at Apex :3 haaha you seem like a really chill person, maybe we can play sumday :]

Blackerknees- Ayy son why so salty, don’t be mad booty dudu azz. We dun need dat up here right now. Yo but real talk, why u mad tho ;’D

Allied- LOL mmmmm love how we celebrated yer birthday with a bang ! hahaha I stole some of yer sips DON’T BE MAD SON !!! I got yo azz :] in bed yo! Nahhhhhhhhhhhh :’]

YBM- Haha thanx for that sudden hug ^.~ I’m pretty sure you thought I was a freak for doing that, but I still liked it !! xD

Crismas- Thanks for the amazing stickers as always :] I feel like I annoy you a lot, by asking for them, just kno I’ll always be yer number 1 sticker fan ^.~

Shippo- Ayo why didn’t you talk to me this tourney rofl, the only time I talked to you was to get an internet password by Eazy lmfao Thanks alott xD

Eazy- Thank you for letting me use your university internet lol, you’re the best ^.~ We should play sum time :]

Sherise- o: haha you’re such a fun person to be around with, it was really nice finally getting to see you :] You must have used the term “*****h” at the end of every sentence rofl. ;]

Deven- It was great meetin you, I had a fun time xD it’s silly how tko fit into your sweater !! xD

Chibo- Why don’t you ever talk to me, dun be shy mang I GOT YOU !

DEHF- Wow good shizz son, for real. Its awesome to see a falco getting first at a Natinoal. I wished I stayed longer to see the matches but I’m sure I’ll seem them online eventually. Yer awesome :]

Plank- Oh man I must have annoyed you when I was like sittin in front you when you were doing your melee pools announcements and stuff xD Thanks for helpin me out wen I needed
Crismas, you da best ;]

Alex Strife- Amazaing Tourny, had lots of fun I would have talked to you more in that hallway if that security guy didn’t randomly come and tell us to leave wen we didn’t even do anything lmfao.

PIT MAINERS

NikeNick- You daaa shizzzz lolol I knew you had card tricks and at first I was so **** surprised… I KNOW WAT U DO NOW !! lol It was great meetin yah, until we meet again right !! Come to the USA wen u can :]

Rogue Pit- Well then wasn’t it a surprise to see youuu… haha I didn’t know if u were comin or not but u barely talked to me the first day .. glad we could finally meet :] take it easy

Kira- hahaha it was nice meetin yah finally haha. We should have had a “pitto” !!! :] Yer legit though, keep it real.

Koolaid- Ha another shoutout only cause you actually used only Pit all tourney. I’m so happy for that and that you are using him again … that is if u are haha :D Take it easy mang, you are the best pit (I kno yer better than Earth)

Japanese players who probably will never see this blog

Earth- YOUR PIT IS INTENSE OMG TEACH ME HOW TO USE THAT **** HOMOSEXUAL THE RIGHT WAY.

Brood- You **** and you got top 3 in a US national… GOOD SHIZ

Rain- Really nice falco .. you do a lot of risky stuff with falco and it usually works out for ya

MELEE PEOPLE

Why so salty? You guyz got them best graphics and combos. ;]
jk Hungrybox da shiz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*It’s mah bad if I forgot someone :/ …. Jk if your not in this blog its cause I hate you ;’] jk again it's cause I really hate you ;'D *

TL; DR
nwords

SmashMac

Smash Lord
To Alex Strife:

Thanks for hosting such a great tournament. Overall, I had a great time and it couldn't have been possible without you and your will to help everyone overcome their hardships and get there. Thanks for everything you did for my brother and I. In the future, I hope I can make the next APEX.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Awe I <3 you Axe. Next time we hang out I hopefully will be able to take games off of you :D

much love bro.
Axe2good

:bee:

I hope to see you at ROM3!
Axe you have to play me, automatically (lol jk), because I would like to play a pikachu. I mean I had trouble with Vanz's pikachu, gotta get the matchup good. : D
Axe ftw!!! <3.
axe- good games ..those wave land mind games were too good..we def need to play more in the future and maybe team one day..but u have to play falco..congrats in the tourny
Well, my Pikachu is a new development haha, I still need to break the habit of going to Marth when I lose a match :/
but I will main Pikachu!
It was really awesome getting to meet you too though :) Next time we do talk again you should show me some Pikachu stuff
man jeff thats all you put for me? and behind all those people? so much for being your 2nd best friend. :( maybe i wont try as hard now. lol jk GAH! i miss you too jeff! its so hard to play people here and at least no. 1? psssshhhhhh when i come back ill have my own god tier spot! HA! TOO EASY! and im the creator of that not taj or axe. so give credit where it deserves! i miss you and tim so much and AZ. *cries*
I love all of you! =D
<3

taj had ur fuggen back axe!!!!!!! omg i have never seen anyone have someones back like taj did at that tourney. was noticing while commentating and holy ****........ such conviction.
Some of Tajs best lines while backing up Axe:

"We don't let it rock in AZ!" - when facing Scar.

"Thats right Axe, suck his d***!" - a lot at Apex. Believe it or not thats an AZ meme that is meant as a way of cheering for people :p

1. "Mix it up Jman!" - Alukard
2. Jman mixes up his recovery.
3. Jman gets gimped
4. "Yeah Jman! Mixing up your recovery works huh!?" - Taj

and my personal favorite:
Axe vs armada just before match 3.
"Go out there and give it your best. Look back with no regrets. No that you gave it your all and leave nothing behind. Go to work and have no regrets."
fun times :D
Lol! Taj has the best quotes ever!!
<3 Taj + Twins

I'm happy for you Axe. It's great that you get so many people cheering for you and clapping at tournies when you play your Pikachu. I drained all the boo'ing for AZ out of the crowd just so you could have 100% support ;P
Hahaha just so you know, I cheered for you during all of your matches =D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo- Why don’t you ever talk to me, dun be shy mang I GOT YOU
lol sorry bout that im shy sometimes

thats it ima talk up a storm next time you'll be sorry you left that shoutout

--

sorry about the delay in pool results, got extremely caught up with work this week, pools r1 are all fixed, and pools r2 will be done soon

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I think plank may have throw away the pool results...if so >_<

I also lost my mouse, notebook, pen ( very important pen ) , and like other stuff >_<

Rajam

Smash Champion
lol sorry bout that im shy sometimes

thats it ima talk up a storm next time you'll be sorry you left that shoutout

--

sorry about the delay in pool results, got extremely caught up with work this week, pools r1 are all fixed, and pools r2 will be done soon
Chibo, let me know when you upload Brawl Pools to add Apex to the Ranking

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I think plank may have throw away the pool results...if so >_<

I also lost my mouse, notebook, pen ( very important pen ) , and like other stuff >_<
i never threw anything away

(other than my own self respect upon spending 3 days in new jersey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom