• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert.

Smash Master
You want real talk then f*** you *****es LOL

You all are acting as if you've never said a rude or sexist thing in your life. Get over it. This holier-than-thou bull**** is annoying, when I KNOW none of you all are as white-knight blalalhbalh as you are acting like in here. I call fakeness.

I already apologized. That's all you're getting.

:)

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Just sharing Apex stories.

tw1n I demand magic tricks next time I see you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
albert: hey guess what
girl: heyyy whats up
albert: i have a magic watch haha
girl: oh really? why is it magic?
albert: because its telling me you don't have any underwear on haha
girl: oh
girl: thats kinda weird
albert: haha yeah
girl: well I'm about go out so i'll talk to u later
albert: it's 15 minutes fast
girl: bye

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

You all are acting as if you've never said a rude or sexist thing in your life. Get over it. This holier-than-thou bull**** is annoying, when I KNOW none of you all are as white-knight blalalhbalh as you are acting like in here. I call fakeness.

Oh you mad cause you got styled on?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Just sharing Apex stories.

tw1n I demand magic tricks next time I see you.
Lol alrighty. Next tourney we both happen to be at, come find me. I almost always am willing to perform =D
Hopefully (again a BIG hopefully) I can afford to go to Pound 5. Curse you car problems and school stuff!

Why did a mod just edit another Mod's post? LOL
Because they can :laugh:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
albert: hey guess what
girl: heyyy whats up
albert: i have a magic watch haha
girl: oh really? why is it magic?
albert: because its telling me you don't have any underwear on haha
girl: oh
girl: thats kinda weird
albert: haha yeah
girl: well I'm about go out so i'll talk to u later
albert: it's 15 minutes fast
girl: bye
deaaaaaaaaaaaaad

tw1n

Smash Champion
Good use of your time guys.

I'm really glad y'all are keeping the world safe from the harm of uncensored curse words.
They are doing their job to keep these forums from getting out of hand. I'm sure most people actually prefer it that way.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

I'm just saying **** cause you disrespected my Gf Tiger.

I don't care when you disrespect other girls even if I find it shallow and rude and demeaning.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
How rude and sexist of you Albert, shame on you for saying another girl is more good looking than the other.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

So I try to prove that most guys aren't that bad and stalkerish and you guys just have to prove me wrong rofl XD

But nah not all of you are like that and from that scenario.... RUN NICOLE RUN! CHUCK THOSE TURNIPS!

O yes how dare he, that is mutiny

Divinokage

Smash Legend
How rude and sexist of you Albert, shame on you for saying another girl is more good looking than the other.
Yes, it is horrible to judge someone.. while on the other hand taste cannot be argued. So he should of just stfu. =P

Can I have a job to protect the girls next worldwide tournament? I promise I'll Ganon Cannon anyone that tries anything odd. lol. A true warrior must protect his comrades from danger.. Rule #6.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yes, it is horrible to judge someone.. while on the other hand taste cannot be argued. So he should of just stfu. =P

Can I have a job to protect the girls next worldwide tournament? I promise I'll Ganon Cannon anyone that tries anything odd. lol. A true warrior must protect his comrades from danger.. Rule #6.
This ***** Kage <3.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You are either Asexual or a liar.

I have a statue of Cactuar in my room that I kneel at once daily to reflect on what I need to be to be more like that.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You are either Asexual or a liar.

I have a statue of Cactuar in my room that I kneel at once daily to reflect on what I need to be to be more like that.
Omni said I look like Cactuar a little. Can you show me a pic of Cactuar so I can try to see the resemblance?

Worship me too if I'm Cactuar junior.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I know im not a girl but can kage still protect me?

also, i think theres a picture of cactuar in this thread like 3 pages back

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Cactuar is the best looking smasher. It was decided on Friday night LOL

In SamusExplorer's own words "Kid could get any ***** he wants!" :laugh:

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm trying to figure out why anybody would want to stalk HaileyM. She plays Peach.

Seriously, start playing ICs and then we might be talking.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
and i have the pleasure of living in the same city as cactuar *****ES!

but yeah im with sanuzi hes not my type
/lie

tag is cute too lol <3

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know. I quit playing smash for three years when I realized how **** good looking I am LOL

Jk

But not really :laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alex Strife- Thank you so much for putting this together man! Having opportunities for smash and hanging out like this are the reasons I stick around haha. Keep it up bro. =)

Crismas- Thank you too for all of the work you do with your stickers and nametags and everything else behind the scenes to make tournaments really legit. You ****.

Plank- You did an awesome job running things too! The personality on the mic was really hilarious too haha. Good friendlies by the way. =)

VGBC- Thanks for keeping things legit. It's always great to see you guys!

Aniolas- Good games in teams man. You've gotten a lot better since Pound 4 bro. Friendlies next time please. =)

Blunted Object: On that OOC Falco status haha. It was great to finally meet you, and I'm looking forward to next time. Talk to you later!

Diakonos- I heard about your Marth tearing people up, good shiz! I really like your enthusiasm and wish we had gotten to play. We will though next time for sure!

Smasher 89- GGs in teams man. You're pretty good and really cool.

Armada- Great games man! I'm obviously salty about our set but I know you outplayed me this time. Can't wait for our rematch. =)

Pools(that I remember lol):

Tag: For worrying about rusty, that was a good performance man. Keep on rapin bro.

J flo- Come to NC! I need to learn more about ICs haha. GGs man.

Ether- You have a nice Marth and you're a cool guy. Hope to see you soon bro.

Nintendude- You're a smart guy. We need to friendly next time haha.

Eggm- Lol it was mad gay that we played in pools and bracket. It was interesting trying to get in on you, thanks for showing me I need to learn to push harder. See you around bro.

Bracket:

Jman- Lmao thanks for making me look like a scrub. GGs in our MM too and I'm glad you aren't quitting yet. You're really cool. =) See you around man.

Taj- Sorry about not telling you about the coaching thing sooner. I hope you don't hold it against me man. Your M2 definitely lived up to the hype, and I really regret not friendlying it more. Til then, man.

Darc- Dang you got better too. You're a smart guy, keep up the good work. I'm glad there were no phantoms this time haha. Keep on rapin bro.

Vanz- Sucks you were having an off day man. Hopefully we get more legit games in next time.

Wobbles- I have a pretty **** battleaxe.

Great games man. You're a really smart guy.

West Coast:

Twins- You guys are soooo much fun haha. It's always good to see your magic and just to hang out with you. Also I see you both getting more **** at smash too, good stuff. See you in the social thread haha.

Axe- Good stuff ****** me in the Falco tourney haha. We need MMs next time we meet! =p
Great job in bracket man, can't wait to see you again.

Zhu(forgot you were in bracket til now and I don't want to move you haha)- You were doing some hot stuff this tourney man. Definitely looking forward to seeing you around again.

MacD- Why you so cute?

Hangin out was mad fun bro. Thanks a ton for the Peach practice too, you're **** at that matchup. We need to play it a loooot more next time. =)

Lucky- Mad gay about your bracket man. GGs in that MM though, that was tough. Lookin forward to seein you again bro.

Mango- Go Puff on me. <3

Also, you're really cool and ****. I realllly enjoyed our friendlies haha. I can't wait to play you again. =)

East coast:

Cyrain- You always get SO CLOSE to doing amazing things! Keep on truckin man, I know you're gonna break through soon.

Tope- Yo dude friendly me more. =p GGs in that MM.

Savedge- Great seein you again man. We need to friendly!

Thumbs- Dang we need to play more haha. You can help me relearn my vs Falcon gayness. =p

Cactuar- Your advice and hair and personality are great, but I know your Fox is better. =ppp

You are the freakin man. I promise your faith in me will pay off! =)

Prog- GGs in our MM man. Sorry I didn't give you advice, but next time I definitely will!

[scientology]

Chops- Yo you're lookin mad suave haha. For being rusty or whatever, your Falco did some tight things too. Lookin forward to seein you again man.

PC Chris- Always good to see/talk to you man. You're so chill. We should get friendlies again at some point haha.

Milktea- Sorry that shopping idea didn't work out! I got kind of busy lol. Maybe RoM3?

Chu Dat- We barely said much to each other at all, but I really do like seeing/talking to you when I can. See you around bro.

Warriorknight- Thanks for helping me get warmed up early on man. You're a smart guy.

South:

Hbox- Congratulations on your victory! I'm coming for you next time though. =p

Colbol- Lol dude you're so cool. We need friendlies/chill time next time!

Dogy- Such an important, busy guy. You need more free time to **** us/hangout. =p Always a pleasure, sir.

Fullmetal- Sorry we didn't get to friendly at all really. =( I scrubbed out. Tipped Off 6!!!

Soft- Droppin Puff huh? Good luck doing gay things with the rest of the cast. =p
Nah but for real, good to see you man. We need more friendlies in the future.

Laijin- Good stuff in teams man. You've gotten a lot better.

Toasty- Alwayyyys awesome to see you man! You are too much fun bro haha. Keep on gettin better in Melee(I'm seein it) and bein ****.

Project- It was great being you for a day. I ***** everyone with Ganon. =)

PBnJ- Thanks for recording so much bro. It's always good to have you bringing hype and good times to smash events.

Shiz!!!!!- It's great to finally meet you. It's no exaggeration when I say I'm playing Falco because of you. It was great to finally play you(I was very impressed with how effective you make aggression, too good haha), and you're hilarious too. Hopefully it isn't another 3 years before I see you again haha. See you around man.

NC's shoutouts will go in our social thread cuz we ****.

NC- you guys are amazing and I love you all so much. Thanks for supporting me and being great friends. <333

If I missed you, then let me know and I'll edit you in. I have a lot of people I'm sure I forgot, so don't take it personally.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gah dang it I forgot Kage!

Doin it here because I don't care. XD

Kage- Love the attitude you always have bro. I saw you stepping up your game in several areas this tournament, keep it up man!
We need to friendly. =)

<3

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Gah dang it I forgot Kage!

Doin it here because I don't care. XD

Kage- Love the attitude you always have bro. I saw you stepping up your game in several areas this tournament, keep it up man!
We need to friendly. =)

<3
Ya next tournament we see each other we definitely should. I'm pretty sure you have the same needed mindset in order to win. It's so scary how you are able to stay consistent like that.. you're so good lol. =)

Tag$: You are switching to Falco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom