• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Occidental Weekly Friday Smashfests (CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

DendyPretendy

Smash Cadet
Tight! DendyPretendy's finna do some studying then smash whenever... Call him at 612-720-7517 if you wanna know where he's at ;) Please don't use these digitz for some add bull**** where the marketers won't stop calling

DendyPretendy

Smash Cadet
FORGOT TO MENTION!!! DendyPretendy has no wii or gc and the tv may or may not work which is the prob... it has what look like a/v outlets but DendyPretendy ain't sure they had a/v ****s in 98 right?... and it's heavier but the same size

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I guess I can bring a full setup. When do you want to play? It'll probably take my an hour to get there unless it's freaking rush hour in which case I'm waiting until it blows over, lol.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Hey I'm from the pasadena area and was wondering if it was cool if came to this.
I don't want to answer for Dendy but since hes ignoring you cause hes a scrub at smashboards: the more the merrier. :)

(just follow the instructions in the first post very carefully!)

****.. infinite nutter butters
I know right? I don't plan on playing smash at all lolololol dis ****z gonna be great

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ok, so I just texted Dendy, and he said I should show up with the setup when someone else shows up too. Sooo, it's all up to you guys when you want to start playing.

Please dont make me drive through rush hour, lol. ;_;

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Hi commonyoshi, ggs at the last Campbell tourney. I was the wobbling Ice Climbers. Good luck and have fun at these smashfests. I'll see if there can be smashfests in Saratoga too.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Thanks, AKARed. I'm sure we'll play again some time.

And jshadows, I can show up whenever you plan on showing up, lol. No reason for me to get there with no one to play.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Ok, so I just texted Dendy, and he said I should show up with the setup when someone else shows up too. Sooo, it's all up to you guys when you want to start playing.

Please dont make me drive through rush hour, lol. ;_;
I'll be there at 630. I'll prob be the first one there.

I can creep around for some Occi chicks until you come tho. Once I tell them I have unlimited Nutter Butter they won't be able to get their hands off me.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Shoutouts!!!

Nutter butters; <33333
Dendy; thank u for having us! Dam u and ur rest!
Jesson; Link+Marth=Epic
Vincent; for bringing a set up and have a legit Pika!
Dr.Awesome; NICE MEETING U! goodname!

Sung; imy :(
:phone:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Only people who dont get 4 stocked by Jesson get shout outs.

lol, jk. Thanks for carrying me in teams. ^_^
Edit: and carrying my tv.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
It was a lot of fun yesterday. Thanks guys.

Next time Ill bring a setup. As fun as teams is I need to do more singles.

Nice meeting all of you btw!

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Based on facebook, yeah, there will be another one of these tonight. Also: more snacks. Apparently we have those welch's fruit snacks now too!
Awesome, well Ill be there around the same time as last week. I MIGHT be able to bring another set up. At very least a cube and the game if we can get a TV.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Btw Sung if you are still maintaining that record or whatever:

Jan 27 - 6pm to 2am: infinite Nutter Butters!
CommonYoshi, J666, Doll666, Dendy Pretendy, the Crimson KID, Dr. Awesome

:)

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
So Im thinking of going to baka's tonight since its like literally 5 min away from me. Only because it seems like not too many people are going to oxy tonight. But if J and emily go to oxy im down. I just go where the people are haha.

Top Bottom