• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 Character Crew Battle----DETERMINE CAPTAINS! (signups still available)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Captains should be determined before the actual event, because if we have any time constraints everything should be ready to go ASAP.

Aesis is a really good Sheik. Also, keep in mind who's good with strategy.

I updated the first page with pictures. Pretty, ja?

nublet06

Smash Lord
ive always enjoyed being a leader so i would love to be luigi captain. but drephen is a very experienced smasher so maybe he would make a good captain just based off of knowledge. either way it doesnt really matter tho. i think its pretty easy to work together and no team should really need a captain.

thats of course if this happens. i do hope there is time tho.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Because you said you weren't going to 0C3 when I asked, but now I guess you are.

This event may have to be done after tournament hours, if regular crews is given the official time. :vp

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
it would be epic to play on the ganon team, but im gonna be in vegas this weekend haha :[

T0MMY

Smash Master
This is probably the last update, because I am leaving for OC3... NOW!
Ok, I hope they'll have time for this event. And even if they don't, I will see about confiscating some TVs and doing this unofficially, so I'm pretty sure no matter what this will happen.
See everyone at OC3!
(I'm the guy all in black with semi-long dark hair in case you don't know who I am)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I say whoever is the oldest should be the Peach captain. Teehee.

I'm coming straight from work tomorrow so look for me in the red suit and tie. You can't mistake the sexiest smasher.

T0MMY

Smash Master
It's the day of OC3 and I haven't really heard back from any of the staff members.
Obviously we can still do this unofficially if the OC3 staff say they're too busy to run it, but the real problem would be getting everyone together. I know Ken would like to participate and he's a staff member, so maybe he'd lend some help to keep things going, otherwise we'd all have to find each other and confiscate some setups.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
It's the day of OC3 and I haven't really heard back from any of the staff members.
Obviously we can still do this unofficially if the OC3 staff say they're too busy to run it, but the real problem would be getting everyone together. I know Ken would like to participate and he's a staff member, so maybe he'd lend some help to keep things going, otherwise we'd all have to find each other and confiscate some setups.
Here's the deal-e-o. Crews, doubles, and then singles are most important. If we have the time, then this character crew battle is first on the list. Organizing it will be a little difficult, so try and round people up for that asap at the tourney. But i promise we will try to fit it in the already hectic and tight schedual!

see u all there!

T0MMY

Smash Master
After a really late start to OC3 and scheduled events taking longer than expected this wasn't going to happen, Sadness!
Maybe something can happen at Super Champ Combo, but I think we might have missed our only chance :^/

Top Bottom