• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 Character Crew Battle----DETERMINE CAPTAINS! (signups still available)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
patoo i kno this might sound stupid -_- but r u in the crew called palmdale ???? xP if its a stupid wuestin srry lol xP

jugfingers

Smash Champion
put me down for the winning team...

Ness if that wasn't blatantly obvious.
and you made a mistake putting bombsoldier under falco,
he mailed me a letter and said to tell you that he mains ness now.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
put me down for peach

dam..its coming up fast, i need more training -_-

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Well i hope this is part of the actual tournament because you need at least a day to do this and thats if its just brakets not a round robin.

Round robin would take a little longer than just 1day i think, and without it certain crews will probably get d!cked early on, although from the look of the list most players are good so that wouldnt be much of a problem.

anyways put me on falcon.

CLRX

Smash Rookie
put me down as the only young link main *tear*
cmon ppl the inner yl is waiting !

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey is this thing only for people in the us O.o or r people like say from australia aloud to join....(i dont kno anyone in australia i just named a place) but yea just curiose

Darkmusician

Smash Master
hey is this thing only for people in the us O.o or r people like say from australia aloud to join....(i dont kno anyone in australia i just named a place) but yea just curiose
Well on the first page the list has Bombsoldier, S-Royal and Disc. So I'm guessing that it will be open to all nations.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
so how will this work top 5 people on the list and can people sign up at oc3 o.O?? bcuz like the sheiks only have 4 and sum have as little as 1 or 2 ...i hope i make it (though i doubt i wuld) xPP

srry if this sounds like a dumb question xPPP

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
They’re going to discuss things during the staff meeting. They might be able to squeeze it in after regular crews if there is enough time.

ROFL, if it does happen we could pick a captain now or during the tourney. I don’t care when.

Top Bottom