• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
August 4-5 or August 11-12. Ill probably hold it on Friday-Saturday instead of Saturday and Sunday, I think it will work out better, let me know how this works for people.
Before we go to school would be best...that way everything works out.

Cause if I have AP English and Spanish and then try to go to a tournament, I'll be screwed.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dont worry, it will be before school. Im still looking for places, so if you have ANY ideas, thatd be the ****.

Gravity

Smash Ace
the typical; OCU UCO OU....

possibly some sort of church or chris's house or maybe mcdonalds play place.

or we could hold it in hell, and then we could dine in hell after the tourny is over. thatd be nice.

but srsly, maybe somebody school gym can host it?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yeah, somebody needs to try to hook something up at their school...

for the most part, schools will be....nearly impossible and a lot of trouble unless you already go there.

but.. other than that... stop being lazy babac! go find some sh*t!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I have a super secret location that just need to call to get pricing. Now for my john, finals are up and coming, but my last day is friday *yayuhuzz*. Im gonna be working like every day, I will make sure there will be a bigger pot in this tourny than any one weve hosted before...hopefully double.

Rasta is the **** for hosting this, luv?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
it has kind of a james bond feel to it, which can only end in disappointment.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
*sigh* if its on the 4th/5th... ill be there... and maybe the next one too...

so im volunteering a full setup... ill do the recording... and ill be implementing a few tricks i've learned from dan.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Before we go to school would be best...that way everything works out.

Cause if I have AP English and Spanish and then try to go to a tournament, I'll be screwed.
AP English is ridiculously easy, Spanish as well. Read a book.

But I do agree, before school would be best.

[/spam that isn't spam]

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ofcourse its going to be before school. Im working as hard as I can to raise money for it so we can have a gaurenteed pot. Im going to be losing a lot of money on this, but its cool because it will be working.

Coty, try and get your AZ homies over here so I can beat them, or try and beat them. And tell chuckie we still need to have that ganon ditto.

TGM

Smash Lord
TGM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote for 4th/5th cause after that colleges and SOME highschools start. so the 4th/5th is the more wise choices. can anybody 100% promise me and mouf and one other housing? I really need to bust you guys up.....but in order to do that i need a good nites sleepy. You know?

I cant remember who all i have MMs with so ill just say this:

If you play samus=10$mm samus ditto with me.
If you play marth=10$mm marth ditto with me
If you play anyone else=5$mm my marth.

This is to the entire state of OK.

PS: if housing for us 3 is 100%, u can write me down as going. Sound good?!?!?!?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH poop

Gravity

Smash Ace
ill accept your samus ditto....

in fact anyone else coming im open to mm so yeah, 1-10$ since im not made of money.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I hate how this got to the 2nd page...Come on we are better than that!
I have an idea in mind for this tourny, I still have to check it out. I will have video footage, and anybody else that can capture actual video footage should help out too!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I can capture montage with my video camera. Hopefully this one will be significant enough that I'll actually get around to producing a montage compilation in a timely manner. I got the muscles when it comes to video editing, if I do say so myself.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dont worry, Im contacting hotels as we SPEAK! Or should I say a website is doing it for me and emailing me the results. For the finals, I want to get voices synced with the match, that way if AusticRC comes we get to hear him curse throughout the set!

wut?

Smash Apprentice
guys i got it the ymca dude there gay thell have to let a bunch of guys in p.s why cant we do it in july

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Guys, i got it! The ymca dude, they're gay. They'll have to let a bunch of guys in. P.S. why cant we do it in july!
fix'd

If it's late july to early august i might not make it. I'm planning on visiting a friend in houston around that time.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
sunday 2pm, 225 s. norman, Moore Ok. pm me on any info and it would be great if u could bring a set. possible monthly if enough peeps show but its in the book so yea pm me if u need more info!!!

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
I'm hopin' I can make this thing. I'll try, **** it, I'll try. I would say that late July to the first Friday of August is best, and why can't this be at OU again? It's okay if its somewhere else, though. I'm just saying.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
It would be fine at OU as long as we get the good stuff( i.e. teams and 1v1s) in the first day, since there has always been plenty of time. Otherwise I believe there is a severe lack of housing unless we all go to Rasta's house 40 minutes away I think he said, and after the oh so lovely 3 hour drive up there, most of us would prefer not to drive that far and back the next morning. And that's just the drive from Dallas.......

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Its like 20 to 30 minutes away, I didnt think it was such a big deal since Austin RC and his crew drove from like houston, they didnt seem to mind it too much. Right now, I know I can house some people, Reno *might, and KOSMOS *might*. Im looking more in the city for the tournament so it wont be that far away, it will also be bigger, the hotel might give us lunch, I gotta talk to them about that.

Hopefully you will still come, the pot looks to be pretty big. Ill make sure we have 1v1 and 2v2 the first day, but since the marriot forces at least 2 days per room, we will have another day. So if you guys wanna stay the 2nd day you can, or you can go back home, which ever.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
how about have crews and low-tier and all of that stuff on the first day, along with pools for singles (and possibly doubles), then finish off early on the 2nd day? knock down singles to like a 16 man bracket, and doubles to 8 teams, and then the second day (probably sunday im guessing) will be over in the afternoon, giving plenty of time for people to get back home before work monday or whatever...

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Dont worry, Im contacting hotels as we SPEAK! Or should I say a website is doing it for me and emailing me the results. For the finals, I want to get voices synced with the match, that way if AusticRC comes we get to hear him curse throughout the set!
If I come to this I'm going to allow it! :) ****ING SH** MOTHER ****ER STUPID SON OF A B****. <3 <3 <3 I really miss yall especialy miss u Shade *wink*

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
...When did you say that? No johns man, for real. Haha, on a more serious note, I will try and get housing for all that need it.

Gravity

Smash Ace
chances are im only going to be able to make one day...so id prefer doubles and singles on the same day.

because simply, if i have to choose, im choosing doubles over singles. i like doubles more.

but i like singles alot too...

i say dont split them up. second day can be all fun and games and low tier and crew and whatever...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ok, me and bryan have talked about it, and we have decided! At OHSNAP3, I WILL light my hands on fire and play somebody in a 1 stock match and it shall be recorded. There has to be like a minimum 50 people there, if not, then my hands will be safe.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Nope, I got to do this. I must play with my hands on fire, sadly I cant do it tied behind my back...

Top Bottom